剧集 | 愤怒(2021) | 导航列表
我来拿
I'll take that.
很高兴认识你
Pleasure to meet you.
是的,请...
Yes, so, please...
进
Come in.
珍妮弗?
Jennifer?
珍妮弗,给你介绍下我们的客人
Jennifer, let me introduce you to our guests.
这是维拉和她的丈夫泰耶
This is Vera and her husband Terje.
他们住在我们这里几天
They'll be staying with us for a few days.
欢迎
Welcome.
不好意思这么仓促的来打扰你们
We're sorry for just barging in here on such short notice.
没有,没什么打扰的,舒尔茨说,事发突然,所以...
No, no trouble at all. Schulz said it was an emergency, so...
我怎能拒绝呢?
how could I say no?
我带你们去房♥间
Let me show you your room.
一会儿会来些人来参加我们的小聚会
We'll be having some people over for a small party.
我老婆在烤好吃的烧烤
My wife is making amazing grilled food.
你们愿意的话那就特别欢迎你们也来一起
You'll be more than welcome to join us if you want.
-好啊,很愿意啊 -太好了
-Sure, that sounds nice. -Great.
我刚好给你们介绍下我的一些朋友
I would love to introduce you to some of my friends.
我是你的超级粉丝
I'm a big fan of yours.
嗯?
I'm sorry?
你的博客,你的文章
Your blog. Your writing.
舒尔茨告诉我时,我几乎不敢相信,我是说...
When Schulz told me I almost didn't believe it. I mean...
孚里埃现在在我家
Furia in my home.
昨晚上我还在我们群里说起你来着
I debated you last night, actually, in my little online community.
我在你博客上也评论过很多
I comment on your blog a lot.
你还回复过我呢,你知道吗?
You once answered me, you know?
我就是Hegel42
Hegel42 is my tag.
这几天你在这儿会不会写点什么呢?
Will you be writing anything while you're here?
我也不知道,看吧
I don't know. We'll see.
好...
Well...
那你们随意了,再次欢迎来我家
Make yourself comfortable. And welcome to my house.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-我可以睡在地板上... -他知道我是孚里埃?
-I can sleep on the floor... -He knows I'm Furia?
是的
Yes.
可能为了我们能住在这里,布雷默不得不告诉他
Brehme probably had to tell him to let us stay here.
那你也没意见?他就这么暴露我的身份?
And that's okay with you? That he just exposes my identity like that?
如果布雷默信任他,我们也可以信任的
If Brehme trusts him, we can too.
不过,他可能知道你是孚里埃,但他也仅仅知道你是维拉
Besides, he may know you're Furia, but he knows you as Vera.
所以布雷默不是领导,但可以这么发号♥施令是吧
For not being the leader, Brehme sure calls a lot of the shots.
你睡地板上
You can sleep on the floor.
所以齐莫诺夫的人在德国?
So some of Zimonov's men are in Germany?
应该是
Seems like it.
-你知道这件事么? -知道
-Did you know about the deal? -Yes.
我建议她这么做的
I suggested it to her.
阿斯盖,我们不能继续这样,这解决不了任何问题
Asgeir, we can't continue like before. It doesn't work.
是啊
No.
- 你信任她,对吧? -是的,100%信任,我喜欢她
-And you trust her, right? -Yeah. 100%. I like her.
不是她的话,他们早就踢我出局了
She saved my job. They were ready to kick me out.
你不能拒绝
You can't say no.
是时候扭转下局面了
He's not going to chase us anymore.
不再是他追杀我们,是我去追杀他
I'm going to chase him.
-你打扰我了... -好吧
-Do you want to... -Yes.
你要是有你的事情你就去吧 我和比约纳叔叔待在一起就好了
I can stay with uncle Bj?rnar if you have to do something.
你偷听我们讲话?
Were you listening?
嗨,伊娃 有新情况吗?
Hi, Eva. Any news?
有,这是新克尔恩区Sonnenallee大道234号♥
Yes. This is Sonnenallee 234 in Neuk?lln.
萨法尔兄弟住在那里
The Safar brothers live there.
我们破解了他们的联络方法
We hacked their mobile communications
解码了一个名叫Yathrib的信息软件
and decoded an encrypted messenger service called Yathrib.
萨法尔兄弟和他们的整个网络都使用Yathrib进行沟通
The Safar brothers and their entire network use Yathrib to communicate.
他们是伊♥拉♥克♥人,但是他们是2016年从叙利亚过来的
They're Iraqi, but they came out of Syria in 2016.
打开聊天记录
Open the chat, please.
“亚美尼亚人要来喝茶”
"The Armenians are coming for tea."
“四点钟在南楼”
"At Südblock at four."
“巴格达的哈里发会准时到”
"The Caliph of Baghdad will be on time."
C4就是经亚美尼亚走私过来的
The C4 is smuggled from Armenia.
这就是说他们会在四点运送炸♥药♥
They'll deliver the explosives at four.
我们还有一个小时
That means we still have an hour.
如果他们是用巴格达时间,那我们就只有有18分钟
If they go by Baghdad time, we have 18 minutes.
-靠 -好,我打电♥话♥给伯灵格
-Shit. -Yes. I'll call B?hringer.
我们需要特警SEK
We'll need the SEK.
那个德国人的名字是布雷默或者舒尔茨
The Germans' names are Brehme and Schulz.
丹麦的监控有超速照片,在我们去柏林的路上
DK radar control has the photo. On our way to Berlin.
维拉?
Vera?
维拉?
Vera?
我想找卫生间
Trying to find the bathroom.
这儿每一间看着都一样
Everything looks the same in this house.
客人已经陆续到了,他们想见见我那了不起的妻子
Guests have started to arrive. They want to meet my lovely wife.
好,我马上就来...
I'll be there in a minute. I'm just...
-我们已就位 -凯蒂-法尔克
-We're in position. -Kathi Falke.
-海瑞斯,SEK指挥官 - 我们能疏散大楼吗?
-Herres, the SEK Commander. -Can we evacuate the building?
那会引起他们注意的
Not without alerting them.
我们预计会有12公斤的C4炸♥药♥,
We expect 12 kilograms of C4 explosives to be delivered.
足以炸毁整栋建筑 我们现场有足够的人手吗?
Enough to blow up the whole block. Do we have enough people on site?
这不是我们第一次任务
It's not our first time.
-可以行动了吗? -是的
-Do we have an order? -Yes.
好,兄弟们,我们得到了指令,现在进去
Ok, guys. We have an order. Go in.
收到,我们现在进去
Ok, we're going in.
马上进入
We're in front.
从各个方向进入
Advancing from all sides.
等待只是进入
Wait for a command, then go.
准备好
Stay ready.
进!
Go!
站住,再跑我开枪了!
Stop or I'll shoot!
瞄准目标,等待指示
Target in sight. Waiting for command.
拿下他!
Stop him!
目标倒地
Target on the ground.
-前面的,往前 - 已中枪倒地
-Fronts, advance. -Shots have been fired.
报告情况
Status report?
靠
Shit.
还是个孩子
That's still a child.
没有脉搏,我再说一遍,没有脉搏
No pulse. I repeat, we have no pulse.
搜查整栋建筑找到炸♥药♥
Have the entire building searched for the explosives.
是
Ok.
看,丹麦的交通监控拍的
Look. From a traffic camera in Denmark.
清除所有拉格纳留下的
Remove every trace of Ragna
和交通监控拍到这张照片有关的痕迹,可以吗?
and that the photo was taken by a traffic camera, ok?
好的
Ok.
在柏林新克尔恩区
In Berlin-Neuk?lln,
警♥察♥今天冲进了一间公♥寓♥ 疑似这里是一个伊♥斯♥兰♥恐怖组织的据点
the police stormed the apartment of a suspected Islamist terror cell today.
逮捕了五名嫌疑人
Officers arrested five high-profile suspects.
在行动过程中,
During the operation,
一名14岁男孩在逃跑时被特警击中身亡
a 14-year-old boy was shot by special forces while fleeing.
嗨,英格
Hey, Inger.
我看到了新闻 那是你的行动吗?
I saw the news. Was that your operation?
是的,我们杀了一个14岁的男孩
Yes, we killed a 14-year old boy.
很遗憾,我能理解你的感受
I'm sorry. I know how you feel.
你打来电♥话♥是...?
Why are you calling?
我们拿到了一张那个德国人的照片 他称自己布雷默或者舒尔茨
We got a picture of the German. He calls himself Brehme or Schulz.
发过来,我们查查看
Send it over. We'll have a look.
还有件事, 我会派个人过去
There's something else. I'll send someone over.
特种部队的
Special Ops.
受过监视训练
Trained in surveillance.
我需要你见见他
I need you to meet him.
特种部队的?
Special Ops?
我们遇到的这是多大的威胁?
What kind of threat are we talking about?
我恐怕是特别极端的那种
I'm afraid it's as extreme as it gets.
我们需要他,我们俩都需要
We need him. Both of us.
好的,我会去见他的
Okay, I'll meet him.
还有,凯蒂...
Kathi...
剧集 | 愤怒(2021) | 导航列表