剧集 | 愤怒(2021) | 导航列表
现在要告诉我发生了什么吗?
Wanna tell me what's happening?
拉格纳是我们的喉舌
Ragna is our voice.
和我解释下为什么把她关在在他妈的后备箱里
Explain to me what she's doing in the fucking trunk of a car.
那是什么?
What's that?
在我们来这的路上超速被拍的照片
A photograph taken by a speed control camera on our way here.
你怎么知道是这次? 可能是以前的,其他路上被拍的
How do you know that? This could be old. From anywhere.
我在内政部的高层有人
I have a source at the very top of the Innenministerium.
天蝎
The Scorpio.
所以我知道是来这里的路上被拍的
So I know it was taken on the way here.
这就是为什么我们要找出是谁在泄密
That's why we're going to find out who's leaking information.
-但是拉格纳... -拉格纳是最后一个加入我们的
-But Ragna... -Ragna was the last one to join us.
只有白♥痴♥才不会怀疑她
Only an idiot wouldn't suspect her.
还是有的人脑子糊涂了
Or someone who can no longer see clearly.
你天主教的神要你坦白
Your catholic god needs your confession.
正如你所说,仅有信仰远远不够
As you said, faith is never enough.
严
Jan?
解开他
Untie him.
大家听好了
Everybody listen.
靠近一些
Come closer, please.
你们都是精挑细选出来的 也都训练了很长时间
You all have been carefully selected and trained for a very long time.
为了那即将到来属于我们的时刻,你们每个人也都同意
Everyone agreed on waiting for our moment to come.
为祖国尽一份力, 甚至可以为此付出生命
To fulfill our duty for our country, even to give our life for it.
每个人... 除了我们中间的那个叛徒
Everyone... except the rat among us.
警♥察♥现在有了我的照片
The police has my photograph.
和名字,那个名字只有你们中的极少数人知道
And a name only very few of you know me by.
她是最后一个加入我们的人
She was the last one to join us.
我不在的时候,克里斯负责我们的安全
Chris was responsible for our safety while I was gone.
还有你,我亲爱的丹尼尔……
And you, my dear Daniel...
你掌控我们所有的帐户
You controlled our accounts.
自从虚拟货币也被泄露后
Since the cyber currency also has been compromised,
我恳请你加入他们
I'd kindly ask you to join them.
-什么? —他不是叛徒
-What? -He's not a traitor.
那就好,这样他就没什么好怕的了
All the better. Then he has nothing to fear.
不是我
I didn't do anything.
孚里埃
第五集 咬紧牙关
他也不是我们原来想的那么无辜
Turns out he wasn't as innocent as we thought, though.
他们在他的手♥机♥上找到了他和那个窝点有关的证据,
They found evidence on his phone connecting him to the cell,
只是...
but still...
他也还是个孩子
he was a child.
也这样了 你收到我的消息了吗?
Anyway, you got my message?
收到了,你查到了布雷默这个名字
Yes. You found the name Brehme
还和极端右翼资金的一个案子有关
in a case about financing right-wing propaganda.
你知道他到底是谁了吗?
Do you know who he is?
还不知道,我们正在查
No, not yet. But we are looking into it.
你和你的卧底联♥系♥上了吗?
Have you had contact with your agent?
没有,我们正在跟踪他上次发消息给我的IP地址
No. We're tracking the IP of the last communication as we speak.
那你今天晚些时候见一下阿斯盖 好的
You'll meet Asgeir later today then. Good.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
嗯?
So?
孚里埃在德国
Furia is in Germany.
靠
Shit.
柏林那边怎么说?
What does Berlin say?
你是觉得我们会有管辖权问题
You think we have jurisdictional challenges.
德国他们有16个州,都在争谁得知道的更多
In Germany they have 16 states, all arguing over who gets to know more.
那边和你一样位置的那个家伙...
The guy who had your job over there...
因为同情右翼势力就不得不辞职
had to resign because of right-wing sympathies.
那你通知他们了吗?
Have you informed them?
你得通知一下他们,英格
You must inform them, Inger.
我已经私下和那边我知道的最好的人联♥系♥过了
I have made contact unofficially with the best I know over there.
-我们两个都可以信任的人 -好吧
-Someone we both can trust. -Ok.
那你有什么打算?
Then what's your plan?
英格,你把我拖进你的烂摊子, 那我得知道你的计划是什么啊
Inger, you drag me into your mess, I have to know what your plan is.
我们通过我联♥系♥的那个人,找到孚里埃
We work through my contact until Furia is located.
确保她的身份不泄露, 直到她找到卡托
We keep her identity secret, until she points us to Cato.
然后我联♥系♥的那人派出她的人
Then my contact sends in her cavalry.
你的联♥系♥人是谁?
Who's your contact?
凯蒂·法尔克
Kathi Falke.
从没听说过她
Never heard of her.
四年前我和她一起工作过 当时她是州检察官
I worked with her four years ago when she was state prosecutor.
我完全信任她
I trust her completely.
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
什么事?
What's that?
我想要...
I have to...
想要你帮我联♥系♥下美国那边和EST
I need you to get in touch with the Americans and EST.
给我俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮头目齐米诺夫的所有情报
Get me all intelligence on a Russian mob leader, Ziminov.
-为什么?那家伙不是... -是的
-Why? Isn't that the guy who... -Yes.
我需要他们掌握的他的所有资料
I need everything they have on him.
-他们还没有抓住他,为什么要冒险...... -因为我需要
-They never caught him, why risk... -Because I need it.
你还是知道的少一点对你更好
You really don't want to know any more this point.
你也进去
You too.
嗨
Hi.
你没接电♥话♥ 都还好吗?
You didn't answer the phone. Is everything okay?
很好啊 克尔斯滕做了好吃的早餐
Everything's fine. Kirsten made a delicious breakfast.
都很好,她很开心,有说有笑,一切都很好
Things are great. She's happy and smiling. All is well.
1条新消息
1 NEW MESSAGE
17点去浮士德咖啡见凯蒂
MEET KATHI AT CAF? FAUST AT 1700 INGER
上学要迟到了吧?
You're not gonna be late for school?
阿斯盖,你放心好了,没问题
Asgeir, relax. It's going great.
X光没有吓到克里斯
The x-rays didn't really scare Chris.
他啥也没说
It didn't make him talk.
那看来我们要用点儿其他手段来问了
Then we just have to question him a little less subtly.
我建议你装成他们的一份子
I suggest you become a part of them.
去搅和一下,怎么样?
And stir the shit a little, yeah?
-打吧 -打哪里?
-One hit. -Where?
我靠!
Shit!
我看看
Show me.
可以
Yes.
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
就想看看你怎么样
I want to know how you are.
好吧
Good.
还有,那个被打死的男孩 我知道你是很认真地对待这件事
Because of the dead boy. I know you take this very seriously.
要不我还能怎样?
How else should I take this?
我只是想和你说... 还有我在这
I just want you to know... I'm here.
嗯,我看见了 谢谢你,鲁本
Yes, I can see that. Thank you, Ruben.
我很急
I'm in a hurry.
你是怎么进来的?
How did you even get in here?
我没有钥匙 如果你是这个意思
I don't have a key, if that's what you mean.
威尔伯格和她的狗正要出门
Ms. Wilberg was on her way out with her dog.
能说说吗,你为什么从不接我的电♥话♥?
Tell me, why do you never answer when I call you?
-我必须接吗? -是啊你要接啊
-Must I? -Yes. You must.
我们还是给同一个老板工作
When we have the same employer.
我还是想我们能好好相处
We want to get along with each other.
或者你想要在你的私人生活中承受压力?
Or do you want stress in your private life?
我以为你没有时间享受私人生活呢,它不是会让你慢下来么
I thought you don't have time for private life, it slows you down.
还记着呢,伤你那么深?
Did you take notes, or does it still hurt?
-这么说有意思么 -对不起
-What a shitty line. -I'm sorry.
好吧,那又怎样?你想要什么?
Ok, so what? What do you want?
“被杀死的穆♥斯♥林♥孩子”持续是媒体的热门话题
The headline "Dead Muslim Child" will continue to be the top media topic.
可以理解啊,谁也不想有孩子被警♥察♥开枪杀死啊
Understandable. People don't want children killed in police operations,
不管他们来自哪里
no matter where they come from.
你今天又是哪根神经不对了吗?
Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today?
我们需要给部长准备一份声明
We need to prepare a statement.
这是你的工作,不是我们的
No, you need to do it.
但是你的人
It would help if your people
得再透露更多些细节 你们阻止了一次恐怖袭击的啊
released a few more details about the terrorist attack that was foiled.
你们抓了两个
You arrested Islamists.
伊♥斯♥兰♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 这才是真实的故事 也是我们更喜欢的真♥相♥
Two terrorists. That's the story. That's the truth we prefer.
“我们更喜欢的真♥相♥”?
"The truth we prefer"?
好吧,那叫它政♥治♥说法
Well, call it a political signal.
我没有时间参加你们的选美比赛
I don't have time for your beauty pageant.
剧集 | 愤怒(2021) | 导航列表