剧集 | 愤怒(2021) | 导航列表
孚里埃:《伊利亚特》中冥界的复仇女神,惩罚那些发伪誓的人
真♥相♥,我和你一样
Truth. I'm like you.
因为过去而害怕未来
Afraid of the future, because of the past.
面对困难而充满希望
Hope in the face of difficulty.
这是完全不同的十年
This has been a decade like no other.
这是一个对美好生活充满希望的世界
A world filled with hope for better days.
为了美好的明天,许下变革的承诺
People promised change. A better tomorrow.
一个前所未有的不断进步互联互通的世界
A world connected and improving like never before.
另一面,它却变得分崩离析
Instead, it came apart.
不管在郊区小镇, 还是城市和整个国家,
From small places in the outskirts, to cities and countries,
分♥裂♥的力量越来越强大
forces that divide grow stronger.
两边都是善良的人
Very fine people on both sides.
害怕失去我们所爱的一切让我们做出错误的选择
Fear of losing everything we love forces us make wrong choices.
糟糕的选择
Terrible choices.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
希望你能帮帮我
I wish you could help me.
为什么,为什么,到底发生了什么?
Why... What's happening?
不要,不要
Don't!
不要开枪!
Don't shoot!
孚里埃
第一集 失去自我 失去所有
LOSE YOURSELF AND ALL IS LOST
几天前
我们还没到吗?
Are we there yet?
-快了,越来越近了 -这也太远了么
-We're getting closer. -But it's taking forever.
我们是要到挪威最美丽的地方,需要点儿耐心的
It requires some effort to get to the nicest place in Norway.
-比约纳叔叔可不是这么说的 -他是总想跟你开玩笑,却总没让你找到笑点
-That's not what Uncle Bj?rnar said. -He tries to be funny, but he fails.
还好你还有我呢
You're lucky you have me.
我可是全世界上最好玩的爸爸
A dad who's actually the funniest guy in the world.
-你总是这样说 -事实就是这样啊
-You always say that. -Because it's true.
你会很满意那里的
This is gonna be great.
怎么样?
What do you think?
这里很好吧?
Think it'll be good?
-但愿如此 -我的宝贝姑娘
-I hope so. -My good girl.
这里一定会更好的,我保证
This is going to be great. I promise.
有些荒郊野外的感觉啊
It's still the boonies.
也许是吧
Yeah, maybe.
-我们看看外面好不好? -好啊
-Shall we take a look? -Yeah.
-嗯 - 挺漂亮的荒郊野外
-Yeah. -Nice boonies.
是非常漂亮的荒郊野外
Very nice boonies this time.
这次该轮到我先选卧室了吧
I think it's my turn to pick a bedroom first.
我要先选了
I'm just gonna do it.
晚安,宝贝
Sleep tight, sweetie.
你能陪我睡吗?
Can you go to bed too?
过来
Come. Come here.
我肚子疼
My stomach hurts.
你知道吗
You know what?
这里所有的小朋友都特别想认识你
All the kids here will want to be friends with you.
你这么可爱又善良的小姑娘
You're such a sweet and kind girl.
这是最后一次
And this is the last time we're doing this.
不会再搬家了
No more moving.
这个地方那么小,我不会走远的
And since it's such a small town, I'm never far away.
- 你戴着电♥话♥手表呢,你给我发短♥信♥... -我知道了,我会给你发短♥信♥
-Just take your watch, text me... -I know. I'll text you.
我很快就会过来
And I'll be there.
来
Come here.
我很为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
晚上我们一起做点好玩的事情
We'll do something fun tonight.
- 烤布朗尼蛋糕 -布朗尼?
-Bake brownies. -Brownies?
好啊
Sounds good.
-嗨,我是阿斯盖 -嗨,是我
-Hi, this is Asgeir. -Hi, it's me.
出了点状况
We have a little situation here.
要我来局里吗?
Want me to come to the station?
-我们直接在难民中心见 -好的
-Meet us at the refugee center. -Okay.
我们已经出发,我把地址发给你了
We're on our way there. I've sent you the address.
好的
Thanks.
(穆♥斯♥林♥滚回家去!)
你好,我是阿斯盖-恩尔,新来的警♥察♥
Hi. Asgeir Eng. I'm new down at the police station.
我还没有拿到我的警徽,但是...
I haven't gotten my badge yet, but...
我是叫局长亲自来的
I asked the chief to come in person.
是的,他也在路上了
Yes, he's on his way.
他来了
That's probably him.
嗨,莫娜
Hi, Mona.
欢迎
Welcome.
-谢谢 -让你直接就来工作,这位是贡纳
-Thank you. -Straight to work. This is Gunnar.
- 嗨,我是贡纳 -你好
-Hi, Gunnar. -Hi.
-我是阿斯盖 - 贡纳,很高兴见到你
-Asgeir. -Gunnar. Nice to meet you.
-对没关系,虽然有点点扫兴 -嗯,这是故意破坏公共财物啊
-Right. This is less nice, though. -No, this is bloody vandalism.
- 不是一次这样的事情了 -这是纵火
-We've had stuff like this before. -This is arson.
纵火?
Arson?
32个人住在在这房♥子里
There's 32 people sleeping in this house.
看
Look.
我们应该谨慎使用诸如“纵火”之类的词
We should be careful using words like "arson."
那样可能会产生误导
Words can be misleading.
- 但有人放火烧了这里 -是
-They set fire to it. -Yes.
不过他们也在墙上涂鸦,他们应该不是故意烧的
But they graffitied the walls too. They didn't mean for it to burn down.
-还有孩子住在那里 -我知道
-There are kids sleeping in there. -Yes, of course.
-还有孩子住在那里 -我知道
-There are kids sleeping in there. -Yes, of course.
你知道有人看到什么了吗? 听到什么了吗?
Do you know if anyone saw anything? Heard anything?
你知道,在我们家乡,
You know, where we come from,
警♥察♥不会帮我们的
police doesn't help us.
我明白,但我可以向你保证,你在这里安全的
I understand. But I can assure you it's safe.
安全的?看看墙上
Safe? Look at the wall.
他们想放火烧这个地方
They tried to set fire on this place.
我的意思是,和我们交谈是安全的
I mean it's safe to talk to us.
我非常理解你们的担心
I really understand your concern.
这太不好了, 这有孩子住这儿
This is terrible. You have kids here.
但我们会解决这个问题,我们会找到那些人的
But we're gonna solve this. We're gonna take these people.
我们会保护你们的安全,我保证
We're gonna keep you guys safe. I promise. Okay?
剩下的你来出来,贡纳? 你跟我来
Will you take it from here, Gunnar? You can come with me.
嘿
Hey, listen.
就这样了?
Is that it?
我们会查出是谁干的
Now we're just going to find whoever did this.
如果你不惩罚这些人, 那我就自己想办法了
If you don't punish these people, I'll have to do something myself.
不用不用,不需要你自己想办法
You're not going to do anything.
交给我们 我们来解决
Leave this to us. We'll take care of it.
好吗?冷静点
Okay? Calm down.
我们会解决的
We'll take care of it.
我们会找到是谁干的, 你放心
We're gonna take these people. You're safe.
-我坐你车走 -好的
-I'm driving with you. -Okay.
局里发来条消息
Got a text from the office.
有人把被火烧过的那面墙的照片发到了网上
Someone's posted a picture of the fire-damaged wall
发在反社交媒体上,我这么叫他们
on what I call antisocial media.
如果记者拿到了这些,
If journalists get a hold of those,
他们会做标题党了
they're going to make some scandalous headline.
然后我就要被逼着说,我会抓到是谁干的,会把他们关进监狱的
They'll want me to say that someone's gonna get thrown in jail.
这只是常见的故意破坏行为
This here is just common vandalism.
也许就是小年轻的恶作剧,然后我不得不...
Teenagers. And then my...
真是说曹操曹操就到
They're so bloody predictable.
嗨,斯文
Hi, Svein.
我刚刚还在说要抓住是谁干的,把他送进监狱
I was just saying how someone has to be thrown in jail for this.
如果你现在写这个,那我现在要抓的就是你
And if you write about this now, it's going to be you.
我们已经有了线索,等都查清楚了我就告诉你
We're on top of this. I'll let you know when everything's sorted.
-好吧 -好
-Sounds good. -Right.
趁你还在马桶上你就得冲干净了
Around here you have to flush when you've been on the can
不然你的屎粑粑就会遍及当地报纸
if you don't want your shit spread all over the local paper.
明白了,我会注意的
I see. I'll keep that in mind.
我妈就是这种事情的始作俑者
It was actually my mother who started the damn thing.
嗯,她是挪威报纸的第二位女主编
Yeah, she was Norway's second female newspaper editor.
-这些很不招大家待见的 -是啊
-People didn't like that. -Right.
现在是大家不喜欢难民中心
Now it's the refugee center they don't like.
这就是人的本性
It's human nature.
排外心理,害怕新鲜事物
Xenophobia. A fear of everything that's new.
不过大家也都会慢慢适应的,就像适应我妈的风格一样
But they'll come around. Like with my mother.
剧集 | 愤怒(2021) | 导航列表