剧集 | 愤怒(2021) | 导航列表
The problem is, he saw me.
西格丽德?
Sigrid?
西格丽德!
Sigrid!
别怕 不会有事的
Relax. It's going to be fine, okay?
都是你
This is on you.
不会有事的,西格丽德 别怕
It's going to be okay, Sigrid. Take it easy.
她从机场给你打电♥话♥
She called you from the airport.
我在这里就是
This is why I'm here.
发现安全漏洞 然后修复它们
Finding security breaches and fixing them.
别再质问我
Stop questioning me.
先是警♥察♥
First the cop.
然后是她
Then her.
我会打爆你的头
I'll blow your head off.
我会的
I will.
奥莱
Ole.
奥莱,别这样
Ole, don't do it.
我不会再信你胡说八道
I'm not gonna take any more bullshit from you.
不要忘记 卡托和这场运动是我的主意
Cato and this movement was my idea. Don't you ever forget that.
放下你们的枪
Lower your weapons!
卡托本应该是个秘密
Cato was supposed to be a secret.
卡托应该是我们一起战斗的一个象征
Cato was supposed to be a symbol of our fight together.
看看你现在在做什么
Now look what you're doing.
好了
It's okay.
-你搜过她了吗? -她所有的东西都在那个包里
-Did you search her? -All her stuff is in that bag.
别担心,西格丽德 没事的
Don't worry, Sigrid. Everything's gonna be fine, okay?
拉格纳和你一起
Ragna's going with you.
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
你得和她一起去 我会想办法让她离开这里
You have to go with her. I'll try to get her out of here.
布雷默是个偏执狂, 但他需要我
Brehme is paranoid, but he needs me.
我也需要他
And I need him.
我会告诉你一切的 我保证
I'll tell you everything, I promise.
我保证 你现在和她一起去
I promise. Just go with her now.
该死的
Damn it.
-喂 -我是鲁本
-Yes? -It's Ruben.
我有一个坏消息
I have bad news.
-伊娃被杀了 -什么?
-Eva has been murdered. -What?
她的舌头被割掉了,这是典型的ISIS仪式
Her tongue was cut out, a ritual you find among ISIS groups.
你暂时被停职了
You are suspended until further notice.
你的阴谋论是错误的...我得
Your conspiracy theory is wrong...
进去
Get inside.
拉格纳,我很害怕
Ragna, I'm scared.
他说他要带我们去个地方
He said he was going to take us somewhere.
试着冷静下来
Just try to calm down.
除了奥莱和我 不要和任何人说任何事情
And don't say anything to anyone but Ole and me.
你是孚里埃
You're Furia.
我读了你的上一篇文章,关于直面正在发生的事情
I read your last post, about how we must stand up to what's happening.
你不应该来这里
You shouldn't have come here.
我也读过卡托的博客 如果那就是奥莱,他在这里做什么?
I've read Cato's blog too. If that's Ole, what is he doing here?
什么都不要说 什么都不要说
Just don't say anything. Don't say anything.
你竟敢那样威胁我侄女
How dare you threaten my niece like that!
-做好你的工作 我会做好我的 -不!那是错误的答案
-Just do your job. I'll do mine. -No! That's the wrong answer.
我向上帝发誓我会开除你的 你是为我工作!
And I swear to God I will have you removed. You work for me!
即便如此,我们的运动也比我们两个更重要
Even so, our movement is bigger than both of us.
我们要团结
We need to be united.
爸爸说我们应该是身份认同主义者, 但现在这太可怕了
Dad said we should be Identitarians, but this does not look like that.
冷静 什么也不说
Calm down. And don't say a word.
-我们明天行动 -不,我们不能就这么跳过一天
-We start tomorrow. -No, we cannot just skip a day.
一旦我们完成 没有人会浪费精力
No one will waste energy
来找我们中的任何一个的
looking for either one of us after we're done.
我们必须就做 你知道这是对的
We must do it now. You know it's right.
不 你不要再耍我了 听见了吗?
No. You don't get to fuck with me anymore. Do you hear me?
我要你忘记一切 忘记你读过想过的一切
I want you to forget everything you have read or thought about that.
好吗?
Okay?
现在,奥莱和我 需要你就是一个韦斯特维克普通简单的女孩
Right now, Ole and I need you to be a normal, naive girl from Vestvik.
好吗?
Okay?
不管他们说什么做什么 你都保持冷静
And no matter what they say or do, you'll stay calm.
你能相信我吗?
Can you trust me?
好
Yes.
奥莱
Ole.
我们准备好了
We are ready.
你知道,等一天的风险更大
You know, it's more risky to wait a day.
人们将以我们的方式看这个世界
People will see the world as we do.
你保证会照顾我吗?
Can you promise to look after me?
你保证
Please.
好
Yes.
我会照顾你
I will look after you.
我保证
I promise.
伊娃·普克在反恐斗争中的英勇表现会被永远铭记
Eva Puck's heroic work in the fight against terrorism will be cherished.
我们犯过错误
We have made mistakes
但我们已经通过人事调整纠正了这一点
which have now been rectified through personnel changes.
我们会找到行凶者并追究他们的责任
We will find those culpable and hold them accountable.
这个国家的安全仍然是有保障的
The security in this country is assured.
我向你们保证
And I promise you
在我们优秀警♥察♥部门的协助下
that with the help of our excellent police force
我将继续尽一切可能 确保保持这种安全状态
I will continue to do everything possible so this remains the case.
她把你扔到了车下 是
-He's throwing you under the bus. -Yeah.
我现在不在乎我的名声
I don't care about my reputation right now.
一名同事被杀了
A colleague got murdered.
发生了什么?
What happened?
他们认为她是被穆♥斯♥林♥杀的
Killed by Muslim sources, they believe.
伊娃·普克被杀是他发表讲话的原因
Eva Puck's murder is the reason for his public statement.
被杀的具体情况现在尚不清楚
The circumstances surrounding the killing are unclear.
警方的消息...
Sources within the police...
这是我见到的那个女的
That's the woman I saw.
和布雷默一起的
With Brehme.
你确定?
Are you sure?
确定
I'm sure.
据称 在案发现场查获的物品
Reliable sources state that objects seized at the crime scene
证明伊娃普克可能是一个
suggest that Eva Puck could have been working as an informant
伊♥斯♥兰♥恐怖组织的线人
for an Islamist terror organization.
-早上好 -早上好
-Good morning. -Good morning.
-早上好 托马斯. -早
-Good morning, Thomas. -Morning.
早
Good morning.
你可以把这些发下去么
Could you please hand these out?
-早 -早
-Good morning. -Hello.
后面的安静一下 我们从第四页第三段开始
Quiet in the back. We'll start with page four, third paragraph.
任务如下,你们......
The task is as follows: You'll consider...
这就是今天的内容 我要你们...
That's it for today. Then I want to know, when the...
趴在地上
To the ground.
这是干什么?
What is this?
闭嘴 快点(阿♥拉♥伯语)
Shut up! Yalla!
不要吓到学生 这是恐怖袭击 你们都是人♥质♥
Don't scare the pupils.THIS IS A TERROR ATTACK. You are all hostages.
说是演习
Say it is a drill.
欧洲伊♥斯♥兰♥国
ISLAMIC EUROPE
奥莱?
Ole?
只是联♥系♥一下 怎么样了?
I'm just checking in. How are we doing?
剧集 | 愤怒(2021) | 导航列表