剧集 | 愤怒(2021) | 导航列表
但我现在还不能告诉你 好吧?
But I can't tell you anything. OK?
对不起
Sorry.
来 我给你看个东西
Come here. I want to show you something.
看 这是你的IP地址
Look. This is the IP address you used earlier.
现在...
And now...
现在我给你发了一条消息
Now I have sent you a message.
嗯?
Yeah?
什么都没有
There's nothing here.
不事
No.
不在那里
It's not there.
你看这里
But if you look here.
搜索:YATHRIP
SEARCH:YATHRIP
点这里
And click here.
我可以让他们在不知情的情况下互相交流
I can make people communicate without knowing it.
我决定他们写什么 谁写给谁
I decide what they write and who writes to whom.
我只需要IP地址
All I need is the IP address.
哇
Wow.
对不起
Sorry.
-对不起 我... -不是,我...
-I'm sorry. I... -No, I...
-我只是觉得... -对不起...
-I just thought that... -Sorry, I...
我只是没想到
I just wasn't expecting that.
不,当然不是 我也没想到
No, of course not. I wasn't expecting it either.
-对不起 -嘿
-I'm sorry. -Hey.
我像这个也有规矩吧
I'm guessing there are rules about this as well.
不要分心
Not getting distracted.
是的
Yes.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
明天我给你介绍
Tomorrow I'll introduce you.
卡托?
To Cato?
一种改变生活的体验
To a life-changing experience.
晚安
Good night.
-嘿 -进来吧
-Hey. -Come in.
不,我不想打扰你的家人
No, I don't want to disturb your family.
这里没有其他人,我的前夫搬出去了,进来吧
There's no one here since my ex-husband moved out, so come on in.
我开了不错的巴罗洛 如果你喜欢
I have some pretty good Barolo if you like.
是把瓶塞塞进去打开的
Actually, with the cork pressed inside.
没关系
That's fine.
他连开瓶器都拿走了,嗯?
So he took your wine opener, huh?
是的 还有红酒杯
Yes. And the wine glasses.
给
Here.
干杯
Cheers.
不好意思
Sorry.
-不是很淑女哈,我知道 -不是……
-Not very ladylike, I know. -No, that's...
我想我得干了才能鼓起勇气
I guess I have to drink up my courage.
我可能因此进监狱
I could go to jail for this.
你是在阻止世界爆♥炸♥
You're trying to prevent the world blowing up.
如果失败了 我会这么和检察官说的
I'll tell that to the prosecutors if this goes to hell.
不会失败的
This is not going to hell.
不
No.
不会,当然不会 我不是故意这么...
No, of course not. I didn't mean to...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
英格跟我说起过你女朋友 你的线人
Inger told me about your girlfriend, the informant.
我们都会尽力的
We will all do our best.
好吧
Yeah.
-抱歉 我没有... -不,我明白 抱歉
-I'm sorry. I didn't... -No, I know. I'm sorry.
我……我只是……
I'm... I just...
你介意我就在这坐一会儿吗?
Do you mind if I just sit here for a while?
坐吧
No.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
我五分钟后得走,清洁工45分钟到,所以...
I have to leave in five and my maid comes in 45 minutes, so...
-到时候我就走了 -不是,没关系的
-I'll be gone by then. -No, it's all right.
喂
Yes?
什么?
What?
靠
Shit.
好的,我们就不开会了 直接在勃林格见
OK, we'll skip the status meeting and go to B?hringer immediately.
我会尽快的
I'll hurry.
他消失得无影无踪
He disappeared without a trace.
我们监控的所有人那都没消息,什么都没有
No message to anyone we monitor. Nothing.
我们还没来得及监控他
We didn't have time to set up his surveillance at all.
我们才发现他的存在,他就不见了
As soon as we knew he existed, he was gone.
等等,伊娃
Wait, Eva.
你觉得有没有可能是我们这里有人泄密?
Do you think it's possible that we have a leak?
-你知道什么了吗? -你觉得有可能吗?
-Do you know something? -Do you think it's possible?
什么都有可能
Anything is possible.
是谁啊?
Who?
我不知道
I have no idea.
部长...
Minister...
谨慎点说,出于安全考虑 我们紧急建议您
To make it really clear, we urgently advise you to cancel
取消今天所有有超过一千名
all events with over 1,000 participants today,
参与者的活动
for security reasons.
因为低于一千人的恐怖袭击
Because a terrorist attack
就不会在媒体引起轰动?好悲观啊
among 1,000 people isn't mediagenic enough? How cynical.
不,我只是想现实一点
No, I'm just trying to be realistic.
如果我能决定的话 我们会取消所有活动
If it were up to me, we would cancel all events.
斯特格曼,你怎么看? 你能保证这座城市安全吗?
Stegemann, what do you say? Can you keep this city safe?
我们能控制局面
The situation is under control.
只是为了说清楚一点
Again, just to make clear
为什么法赫迪尔·阿尔·达巴斯被称为“老师”
why they call Fahdil Al Dabbas The Teacher.
因为他训练过狙击手 并且他自己是萨♥达♥姆♥最好的狙击手
He trained snipers and was himself Saddam Hussein's best sniper.
他可以击中两公里外的人
He can kill someone from two kilometers away.
他在德国接受过电气工程师培训
He completed electrical engineering training in Germany.
这意味着他可以用烤面包机制♥造♥一个炸♥弹♥
That means he can build a detonator out of a toaster.
你不用把魔鬼画在墙上
You don't need to paint the devil on the wall
就因为你没找着一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和那十二公斤C4炸♥药♥
because you lost a terrorist and twelve kilograms of C4.
我们都明白了 没那么复杂
We all got it. It's not that complicated.
我不能听您建议的解决方案
But I cannot follow your suggested solutions.
所有这些事件中 我们认为最有可能成为袭击目标的
One of the events that we consider among the most likely targets
是您明晚与阿米拉·哈马德
is your public televised debate
和鲁道夫·亨塞尔的公开电视辩论
with Amira Hamad and Rudolf Hensel tomorrow evening.
-现在你连我也想吓唬? -不是
-And now you want to scare me too? -No.
但我们强烈建议您取消这次辩论
But we strongly advise you to cancel the event.
这对你来说是最简单的方法
That's the easiest way for you.
而我却得收拾一堆烂摊子
While I'll have to deal with a massive shitstorm,
最后只证明 我们取消了
when it later turns out that we canceled
和领先候选人的最后一次重要的电视辩论
the last important TV debate with the top candidates
是因为我们没有做好我们自己的工作
because we don't do our job properly.
这是什么逻辑? 我们现在就是在做好我们的工作
What kind of logic is that? We're doing our job right now.
那就找到那个人 德国不会因为你而推迟选举
Then find the man. Germany will not postpone the election because of you.
部长...
Minister...
我的主要任务是负责安全
My main task is security.
—还有对威胁…… - 雷纳
-And the threat... -Rainer.
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
我想我们还有一些时间
I think we still have some time.
到明天晚上也许情况会好转
Maybe the situation clears up by tomorrow evening.
这期间我们研究替代解决方案
In the meantime, we should work on alternative solutions.
对
Right.
你们来研究替代解决方案
Let's look for alternative solutions.
谢谢
Thank you.
民族阵线党的攻击?
Shitstorm from the NAD?
对在德国接受过培训的伊♥斯♥兰♥主义者的恐惧
Fear of Islamists who were trained in Germany
就是这样 他们会把他钉在十字架上
is exactly what they would crucify him for.
我们必须把可能发生的威胁直接通知给其他候选人
We must inform the other candidates directly about the possible threat.
好 我来处理
OK. I'll take care of it.
但不要抱有啥希望 他们都会出现的
But don't get your hopes up. They'll all appear.
早上好
We wish you a wonderful morning.
早上好,观众朋友们
Good morning, dear viewers.
今天我们先来看看期待已久的
Today we'll first look at the eagerly awaited TV debate
三位总理候选人的电视辩论
between the three leading candidates for the office of Federal Chancellor.
剧集 | 愤怒(2021) | 导航列表