剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
那就去看看吧
let's get a look at this thing then.
好
'Kay.
注意脚下
Just watch your step.
有
There's...
什么鬼
The fuck?
天啊
Jesus.
一团糟
Piece of shit.
之前是有虫子的
There were bugs.
好几百只 爬满了尸体
Hundreds of them, crawling out of the body.
肯尼也瞧见了
Look, Kenny saw them too.
可能散开了吧
They probably scattered.
我们把门关严了啊
We closed the door.
你得把这玩意儿给烧了
You need to burn this thing.
马上就烧
Now.
一定要运到足够远
Make sure you get it out far enough
这样人家就不会看到烟 就不会好奇
people don't see the smoke and get curious.
好
Right.
绐推进去
Just push it in.
这样 这些能侵入梦境的玩意儿
So, look, this stuff with the dreams...
怎么
Yeah?
我们把尸体烧了
We burn the body,
应该就能解决
and that should take care of whatever's...
之前发生的事吧
has been...
不过 大家还是轮班睡觉比较好
Still, it's probably a good idea if people sleep in shifts.
以防万一
Just in case.
那莎拉呢
What about Sara?
我会带她去警局
I'll bring her to the sheriff's station.
你跟玛丽埃尔也应该一起
You and Marielle should come too.
嘿 听好 我见过戒断反应是什么样
Hey, look, I've seen withdrawal before,
在好转之前 还会变差的
and that's about to get a whole lot worse before it gets better.
我才不跟莎拉同住一个屋檐下
I'm not staying under the same roof as Sara.
要可以的话 我们去住群居屋
We'll stay at Colony House, if that's okay.
越多越好
More the merrier.
好吧
All right.
我忘了问了 你有阿司匹林吗
Um, I forgot. Do you have any aspirin?
没 抱歉
No, sorry.
真棒 光有怪物胆汁 还没阿司匹林
Great. Fucking monster bile and no aspirin.
试试热敷
Try a warm compress.
去你妈蛋
Fuck right off.
等下 不想
Wait. Don't want--
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
太好了
Oh, great.
他们在里面吗
Are they in there?
要我看一下吗
Do you want me to look?
维克多 你要勇敢些
Victor, I need you to be brave.
我就指望你了
I am counting on you.
不
No.
不要啊 拜托
No, please!
嘿 没事
Hey, it's okay.
维克多 维克多 怎么了
Victor, Victor, what's wrong?
不... -怎么了
No, no, no. -What's wrong?
不管发生什么 你都不能离开
No matter what happens, you cannot leave.
不要
No.
你要保护你妹妹
You need to protect your sister.
求你不要走 妈咪
Please don't go, Mommy.
这些不是我画的 不是我画的
These aren't mine. They're not mine.
什么
What?
是她画的
They were hers.
你们乖乖画画就好 明白吗
You just draw your pictures, okay?
在这儿待一晚上 等我回来
And you stay here all night, and when I come back,
然后咱就回家
we're gonna go home.
我爱你们
I love you.
不
No!
我天 维克多 维克多
Oh my God. Victor, Victor, Victor.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
好了
Okay. Okay.
保护好你的妹妹
Protect your sister.
妈 别走 别 -妈 别走
Mom, no! No! -Mommy! No! No!
维克多 没事的啊
Victor. It's okay.
没关系 别急 没事的啊
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
不 -没事
No! -Yes. It's okay.
妈咪 等下
Mommy, wait!
求求你 我想跟你一起走
Please, I wanna come with you!
埃洛伊斯 别走
Eloise, no!
没事 没事的啊
Okay, it's okay.
没关系的
It's okay.
埃洛伊斯
Eloise?
埃洛伊斯 回来
Eloise? Come back.
唐娜
Donna.
嘿 我不想闹事
Hey. I come in peace.
你要干嘛
What do you want?
道歉
To apologize.
真心的
Sincerely. Um...
我知道咱俩开始有点误会
Look, I know we got off on the wrong foot.
我只是希望能聊聊
I was just hoping that we could talk.
我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
We're all in this together.
可以
Okay.
嗯
Okay.
你想点火吗
You wanna do the honors?
好
Yeah.
我本以为自己已经习惯害怕了
You know, I thought I'd gotten so used to being scared
不会再心生异样
that it just felt normal.
可这回不同
This feels different.
我知道
I know.
怪物从
I mean, it's one thing
森林里出来是一回事
having monsters come out of the forest.
他们竟然能从我们梦里出来
They start coming out of our dreams?
这真是的有点出乎意料的吓人了
That's a kind of scary I can't even imagine.
是啊
Yup.
我妈让我们躲起来 我
My mother told us to hide, and I--
我本该照顾她
I was supposed to take care of her,
保护她的
protect her.
可她吓到了 就跑了 而我
But she was so scared that she ran, and I...
我也太害怕了 我
I was so afraid that I...
我就该去追她的
I-I should've have run after her and...
维克多 你那时候还小
Victor, you were just a little boy.
可我 我直到早上才出来
But I--I didn't come out until morning.
我们该走了
We should go.
维克多 这是什么
Victor, what is this?
这是
That's...
埃洛伊斯说这是我妈那晚去的地方
Eloise said that that's where my mother went that night,
发生了可怕的事情的那晚
the night the bad things happened.
她去救被锁在塔里的孩子们了
She went to save the children locked in the tower.
看到没 很有意思吧
See? That was fun.
是啊
Yeah.
你做得很好
You do good work.
明天再来吧
You come back tomorrow.
嗨 警长
Hi, Sheriff!
怎么样啊 小伙子
How you doing there, young man?
挺好的
Good.
很好 你俩处的还好?
Good. You guys working?
嗯
Mm-hm. -Yup.
好
Right.
你们听见了没
Do you hear that?
我天 救命 来人啊
Oh, God! Help, somebody!
救命 求你们了
Help me! Please!
求你们 救救我
Please, I need help!
我天
Oh, God!
兰德尔?
Randall?
吉姆
Jim?
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表