剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
吉姆 你觉得我为什么会到这里来
Jim, why the hell do you think I'm out here?
你女儿都要吓坏
Your daughter is terrified.
帮我把这个放那边
Huh? Just put that over there for me.
谢谢
Please.
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
选一边站吧 吉姆
Pick a lane, Jim.
你难道看不出来这是怎么回事吗
Don't you see what this is?
现在别说这些 -我们出来外面
Not now. -We come out here,
已经抓到他们的把柄了 说干就干 警长一出现
we actually have them by the balls, and Sheriff fucking DoReady
告诉你一个新的故事
comes out here with a new story
你就变得好像
and you're just, like...
怪不得你们这家人乱成一锅粥
No wonder your family's a fucking mess.
你个混... -嘿 嘿 嘿
Son of a-- - Hey, hey, hey!
怎么 -吉姆
What? -Jim!
嘿 嘿 嘿 搞
Hey, hey, hey. What the--
什么
Fuck!
别急 别急
Hold on. Hold on. Now, hold on. Yeah, yeah.
我话就说一次
I am only gonna say this one time, okay?
不管你那铁皮脑袋里冒出行么傻帽想法
Whatever stupid fucking ideas you got locked in
都会害死你这条小命的
that rock-hard head of yours, they are gonna get you killed.
更糟的是 说不定也会害死我们
Or worse off, they're gonna get one of us killed,
我可没打算今晚死在这儿
and I'm not planning on dying here tonight.
闭上你的臭嘴 坐好了
Shut the fuck up and sit down.
知道了
Yes, sir.
还有你
And you.
你在这经历了这么多
After all the shit you've been through here, huh?
还觉得这他妈就是个游戏吗
You still think this is a fucking game?
我只是想要
I was trying to... -Argh!
事情不应该是这样的
It wasn't supposed to happen this way.
你把猪领进屎坑
So, you led a pig to shit,
弄得臭烘烘不是在意料之中吗
and now you're surprised he made a mess?
去尼玛的
Hey. Fuck you.
去尼玛的
Fuck you.
我得回到家人身边
I've gotta get back to my family.
吉姆
Jim?
这种老式货车
These old vans,
点火系统都很简单
they've got a pretty basic ignition system.
就算没有钥匙 我想我或许也能
Even without the keys, I think I can probably--
嘿 我不会再因为一句“或许”
Hey, I'm not gonna lose another person
而让某人丢了命 明白吗
to "probably," you got me?
我们现在都已经很勉强的在支撑了
We are barely making it through right now.
你明白我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
嘿 我让你坐好了
Hey! I said sit down.
我才不要听你说一晚上这种屁话
I'm not listening to this shit all fucking night, okay?
绐我坐下
Sit down.
我不知道你到底怎么回事
All right. I don't know what your deal is,
不管你是这局中的一员
whether you're part of this
还是你就是个傻♥逼♥
or you're just fucking dumber than you--
我在这儿失去了妻子
I lost my wife here.
我朋友在我怀中流血至死
My friend bled to death in my arms
你还觉得我在撤谎
and you still think I'm lying?
你想要证据
You want proof?
要不我把你绑在外面的树上
What if I tie your ass up to one of those trees out there,
你自己看个清楚
let you find out for yourself?
这是个古怪的性♥爱♥房♥间吗
This the freaky sex room?
对某些人来说 第一晚很难熬
First night's rough for some people.
不知道他们会做出什么事来
They can get unpredictable.
我去拿些日用品来 好吗
I'm, uh, I'm gonna go grab a few supplies, okay?
你自己待一会儿没问题吧
You gonna be okay for a minute?
来帮我一把吧
Give me a hand?
好
Yeah.
她看上去很难受
She looks pretty rough.
是啊 今晚一定十分难熬
Yeah. Tonight's gonna be the hardest.
我需要一口锅 一块毛巾
I'm gonna need a pot, a washcloth
再加些亚麻床单
and probably some extra linens.
好 没问题
Yeah, yeah. Of course.
那个 听我说
All right. Look, um,
我不知道该怎么说
I don't really know how to ask this,
但是咱们不睡觉这事儿
but this whole thing about not sleeping,
我们需要担心吗
I mean, do we need to be worried?
就比如 我的孩子
Like, they-- about the baby.
它得在子♥宫♥里睡觉吧
I mean, they sleep in there, right?
要是再大一点 或许吧
I mean, if she were further along, then, yeah, maybe,
但她怀孕才六周 最多七周
but she's six, maybe seven weeks at most.
好吧
Okay.
今晚有许多需要担心的事
Look, of all the things we need to worry about tonight,
但我保证这一点你无需担心
I promise you that's not one of them.
是吧
I mean, yeah.
就是感觉 很奇怪
You know, it's just... it's just weird.
你知道的 就好像
You know, it's like, uh...
一个活生生的人
I just--there's a-- there's a person
在我未婚妻腹中成长
growing inside of my fiancée,
换到世界上任何地方
and anywhere else in the world,
这都是件大好事
I mean, that would be great.
我都会开心疯掉 我的确很开心
You know? I would be thrilled, which I am.
可是在这里 我总感觉
But here, you know, I just...
我总在担心她腹中的孩子
I just keep expecting that at any second,
会操着獠牙和利爪
he's gonna come bursting out of her with, like,
破肚而出
with fangs and claws.
要是有所安慰的话
If it's any consolation, I mean,
不管你在哪儿 怀孕都是段奇怪的过程
pregnancy is weird, no matter where you are.
虽然是件美妙的事 但真的很奇怪
I mean, it's beautiful, but it's fucking weird.
只不过怀孕这事天天都能见到 才习以为常
We're just used to it because we see it every day.
就好像魔法火球
It's like the magic ball of fire.
什么
The what?
医学院的一种说法
It's this thing from med school.
在这个世界上
The whole world,
就算是我们认为自己理解的事物
even the parts that we think we understand,
本质上还是捉摸不透的谜团
it's all really just one big mystery,
我们漂浮在太空中
floating through space around a...
百万里之外的一个巨人的魔法火球
giant ball of magic fire that keeps us warm
绐予我们温暖
from a million miles away.
这真的很疯狂
I mean, it's fucking insane.
我们只不过是习以为常了而已
We're just used to it, that's all.
怀孕就是很奇怪
Pregnancy's weird.
真不敢相信他还有个姐姐
I can't believe he had a sister.
这种事 这种事怎么能忘掉呢
How do you-- How do you forget something like that?
不知道 但你真该看看我们打开卡车时
I don't know, but you should've seen his face
他脸上的表情
when we opened the trunk.
真的很糟糕
It was awful.
你来看这个
Here. Look at this.
看到了吗
You see this one? -Yeah.
看看他们的制♥服♥颜色
Now, you see the color of those uniforms?
他们是内战时的士兵
These are Civil War soldiers.
一个小女孩怎么可能画得出这种
And why the fuck would a little girl draw pictures--
等等 不 不对
Wait. No, no, no.
这些图画都是根据他母亲从前
The pictures came from the stories
讲的故事来画的
his mother used to tell.
行吧 那我怎么会出现一个去世的女人
All right, then. Why the fuck am I having visions
40年前讲的故事的幻象
of a story some dead woman told 40 years ago?
给你看点真正诡异的
Do you wanna see something really weird?
看这个
Look at this.
维克多说他妈妈
So, Victor said his mother
想要解救被锁在高塔上的孩子
wanted to rescue the children that were locked in the tower,
说这是让大家回家的唯一出路
that it was the only way to get everyone home.
自我来这儿之后 就一直
Since I got here, I've had dreams
梦见自己走上一模一样的高塔
about walking up the steps of a tower just like this.
一直以来
I mean, all this time,
我都以为那些孩子是在吓唬我
I thought the children were trying to scare me, but...
万一他们是在求救呢
what if they're just asking for my help?
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表