剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
我不想要你也把我给忘了
I wouldn't want you to forget me.
我说了 别说这种话
I said, don't talk like that.
要是你不要找的画 那我也不要你的外套
Well, if you don't keep it, I don't want the coat.
准备好了吗 我们得出发了
'Kay, you ready? We gotta go.
一起来吗
Wanna come?
好吧
Okay.
走吧
Come on.
外套不错
Nice jacket.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不该在床上歇着吗
Are you sure you shouldn't be in bed?
没事啊 我好得很
I mean, no, I'm fine.
虽然短时间内做不了俯卧撑了
You know, I'm not gonna be doing any push-ups anytime soon,
但我感觉很好 真的
but I feel great. Seriously.
克里斯蒂绐你做过检查了吗
Did Kristi check you out?
做了 她比你还要惊讶呢
Yeah, yeah, and she's more surprised than you.
那戴尔呢
And what about Dale?
唐娜把她锁进屋里了
Donna's locked him up in his room.
老爸 没事的
Dad, everything's fine.
你笑什么
What are you smiling about?
我有好消息
I have some news.
科里说你找我
Corey said you were looking for me?
没错 稍等下
Oh, yeah, I'll, uh... Uh, one sec. Yeah.
待会儿告诉你吧
I'll tell you later.
好吧 多休息下
Okay. Get some rest.
老爸 我真的没事
All right, Dad. Look, Dad, I'm good,
你去吧
but go ahead.
你简直是疯了
Are you out of your fucking mind?
我今天已经受够了 博伊德
I really don't need this today, Boyd.
你想象不到我有多头疼
I have a headache like you would not believe.
我又没叫你让她住这儿
I'm not asking you to let her stay here.
就拜托帮帮我吧
Look, just throw me a bone.
给她点儿事做 随便什么事都衍
Give her something to do. Anything. I don't care.
她只想派上用场
She just wants to feel useful.
行吧 我尽量安俳 -谢谢
Okay. I'll do what I can. -Thank you.
但比起莎拉闹得无聊 我们还有更大的麻烦
But we have bigger problems right now than Sara being bored.
一屋子的人紧张不安
I got a house full of people on their last nerve,
一个疯子被锁在房♥间
a madman locked in the bedroom,
昨晚埃尔金差点在睡梦中被淹死
and last night Elgin almost drowned in his sleep.
什么 他怎么了
What? He what?
请进
Come in.
我听说了你昨晚的遭遇
I heard about what happened last night.
你怎么样
What are you doing?
我在一个衣橱里找到了这些
I found these in one of the closets.
可以帮我放松
Helps me relax.
跟我讲讲吧
Wanna tell me about it?
你的那个噩梦
This nightmare of yours.
我昨天
I was, uh...
坐在浴缸里
I was sitting in the bathtub,
在我的梦里
in my dream,
有东西将我死死按在水中
and something pushed me under the water.
然后可能是有人把我摇醒了
Then I guess someone shook me awake,
我就开始往外吐水
and I started spitting up water and, uh...
这怎么可能
How's that even possible?
你没告诉别人
You didn't tell anybody about anything that happened
诊所发生的事肥
at the clinic, did you?
我有些好消息
Well, I got some good news.
他们从那怪物体内掏出些东西
We, uh, pulled something out of that thing...
或许能帮到我们
something that might help us.
你觉得这就像毒药一样吗
So you think it's like a poison?
或许是
Well, it could be.
唯一的问题是 我们得想想
The only problem is we gotta figure out how to get this
怎么将它弄进怪物体内
inside another one of those things
面不造成人员伤亡
without getting ourselves killed.
你有枪对肥
You have a gun, right?
是啊
Yeah.
那就做些银子弹
So make some silver bullets.
是你胡编的吧
No, you're making that up.
我没有 朱莉 告诉他那是真的
I'm not. Julie, tell him it's real.
什么是真的
What's real?
互联网
The Internet.
没错 是真的
Oh. Yeah, yeah, that's a thing.
早说了
Told you.
来拿下东西吧
You come carry.
你去吧
You're up.
这外套你要一直穿着吗
Are you just gonna wear that thing all day?
我熹欢
I like it.
闻着都发霉了
It smells musty.
放在这里
You put here.
这是什么
What's this?
你是在哪儿
Where did you...
你在哪儿拿到的
Where did you get that?
在外套的口袋里
It was in the pocket.
怎么了吗
What's wrong?
你要勇敢
I need you to be brave.
你在这儿啊 他在这儿呢
There you are! He's in here!
我们得谈谈 -我要走了
Listen, we gotta talk. -I have to go.
那可不行 绐我过来 -嘿 你做什么呢
Huh? Nah. Come here. - Hey, what're you doing?
我们说好了 不记得了吗
Hey! -We made a deal, remember?
我给你弹奏那首歌♥ 你就告诉我那个符号♥的事
I play you the song, you tell me about the symbol.
嘿 别动他
Hey! Leave him alone.
符号♥的事我都告诉你了
I told you about the symbol.
你确定没有一点儿遗漏吗
Yeah, you sure you told me everything?
你就没告诉我你在地道的墙上
You didn't tell me you saw it on the wall
也见到那符号♥了
down in those tunnels!
嘿 别激动... -什么隧♥道♥
Hey! Relax! Relax! - What tunnel?
维克多 我们只想和你谈谈
Victor, we just want to talk to you.
不 我得走了
No, I have to go. -Hey!
妈 到底怎么了 -绐我一个理由
Mom, what's going on? -Give me one reason--
待在这儿 亲爱的 -听到了吗
Stay here, honey. - Right? One reason
你为什么不告诉我 -杰德
why you wouldn't mention-- -Jade!
你在地道的墙上
that you saw this symbol on
也看到了那些符号♥
the wall down in those tunnels!
告诉我为什么 -这不重要
Just give me one! -It's not important.
这很重要 给我停下 -嘿 杰德 住手
Yes it is! Goddammit, stop! -Hey, Jade! Stop it!
住手 快住手 -不 不行
Stop it! Stop it! -No, no!
我不要再像没头苍蝇一样了 看着我
I am done fucking around! You, hey, look at me!
你不能挑挑拣拣的话只说一半
You don't get to pick and choose what you tell us!
所有你知道的
Everything-- Everything you know,
你见过的 都很重要
everything you've seen, it all matters,
那或许能帮助我们回家
because that may be how we go home.
你不想回家吗
Don't you want that? Huh?
你难道不想回家吗
Wouldn't you like to go home?
这里就是我的家
This is my home.
你什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
你怎么就是连十分钟都
Is it just physically impossible for you
消停不下来呢 非要当个混♥蛋♥
not to be an asshole for longer than 10 minutes?
好极了 你又来吼我了
Great, you're yelling at me again.
滚开吧 -这才没多久
Fuck off. -That didn't take very long.
维克多
Victor!
莎拉
Sara, uh,
能占用你几分钟吗
we were wondering if we could talk to you for a minute.
做什么
About what?
我们只是想弄清楚一些事情
We're just trying to get our head around a few things.
这位是兰德尔 他是从
This is Randall. He came on--
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
你们想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
你和你哥哥一起来的
You came with your brother.
你们原本是要去哪儿
Where were you going?
回波士顿
Back to Boston.
你们是从哪儿来的
Where were you coming from?
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表