剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
我只想跟你说对不起
I just want you to know that I'm sorry.
而且我知道
And I know...
我知道说这话没有任何意义
I know it doesn't mean anything...
但要是我能回到过去改变发生的事 我会去的
but if I could go back and change what happened, I would.
别说了
Stop.
我知道
I know...
这对你来说很痛苦
...it's painful for you.
每天看见我
Seeing me every day.
对你来说很痛苫
For you.
对你妈妈来说很痛苫
For your mom.
我跟博伊德说过我想回去森林
I told Boyd I wanted to go back out in the forest.
那样的话 也许我还能帮上忙
That way, maybe I could still help,
你也不用
and you wouldn't have to--
我不在乎
I don't care.
好吧 我不 我不在乎
All right? I don't-- I don't care.
我根本不关心你想要什么 你是什么感受
I don't give a shit what you want, what you feel.
你没资格坐在这里
You don't get to sit here
自怨自艾
and have a pity party,
因为你是个杀人犯
because you're a murderer.
你是个杀人犯 你就该在博伊德
You're a murderer, and you should've gone in the Box
发现你所作所为的那一刻就进铁皮屋
the second that Boyd found out what you did.
我知道我做了什么
I know what I've done.
我再也
I can never...
再也不能挽回了
I'll never be able to take it back.
我毁了别人的生活
I've ruined people's lives.
我对你所做的 -是
What I did to you-- -Yeah.
是 你是 -对你妈妈所做的
Yeah, you did. -To your mom.
你们就像是我的家人
You guys were like family to me.
而你♥爸♥爸... -你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴吧
And your dad-- -Shut the fuck up!
妈的闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
别他妈提我爸
Don't fucking talk about my dad!
不行
No.
你说什么 -我说 不行
Excuse me? -I said, no.
我并不想要这样
I didn't ask for any of this.
你以为只有你失去了什么吗
You think you're the only one who lost something?
我的一切都失去了
I've lost everything.
曾经的我
Everything I was
以及我可以成为的那种人 都不复存在了
and everything I could have been is gone.
这个地方毁了我唯一的希望
This place destroyed the only person I ever get to be,
我累了
and I'm tired.
我不想再怕下去了
I'm tired of being afraid,
也不想再因此惭愧了
and I am tired of being ashamed.
我不想再待在这里了
I don't want to be here anymore.
我不 我不想再做你的怪物了
I don't-- I don't want to be your monster anymore.
我只想一切都结束
I just want it to be over.
好
Okay.
好 你想走是吧
Okay. You want out?
博伊德在左手最上面的抽屉里放了把备用枪
Boyd keeps a spare gun in the top left-hand drawer.
你♥他♥妈♥想干嘛就干嘛吧
Do what the fuck you wanna do.
醒醒
Wake up! Wake up!
你们不能睡啊
You can't go to sleep.
明臼我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
有听到我说的话吗
Are you listening to me?
护身符是保护不到你的
The talisman will not protect you.
就没有安全的地方
There is nowhere that you are safe!
瑞吉 别这样 你吓到大家了
Reggie, stop. You're scaring everyone.
他们就该被吓到 你们都没看到
They should be scared. You didn't see!
你们不知道发生了什么
You don't understand what happens.
冷静下
Just take a second.
嘿 别碰我 -冷静
Hey! Get off of me. -Calm down!
让我走 -嘿 瑞吉 看我 别闹了
Let me go! -Hey, Reggie. Look at me. Stop.
深呼吸 -她
Breathe, breathe. -She was--
她是我的 -没事
She was my-- -It's okay.
我知道 没关系
I know. It's okay.
我们会死的
We're gonna die.
今晚 明天
Tonight, tomorrow!
你们每个人都会死的
Every one of you is going to fucking die!
带他上楼去 -快点把他带走
Get him upstairs. -Get him outta here, now!
快走
Go!
嘿 冷静 -你不懂
Hey, calm down. -You don't understand!
住手 -没事
Stop! -It's okay.
放开我吧
Let go of me, please.
住手
Stop!
这玩意儿都拆成零件了
This shit is-- is in fucking pieces.
怎么会
How is it--
他们在等什么
What are they waiting for?
你要干嘛 -我要出去
What are you doing? -I gotta go outside
看看这东西好不好使 -不行 博伊德
and see if this thing works. -No, Boyd.
你不能去 -听我说
You can't go. -Listen to me.
我以前听过我音乐 唐娜
I've heard this music before, Donna,
每次一响起这音乐 就会出坏事
and every time it plays, bad shit follows.
我们得赶紧离开这里 明白吗
We gotta get the fuck out of here, okay?
好 我只是
Okay. I just...
我得
I need to...
靠
Oh, shit.
天 什么情况 -怎么回事
Jesus. What the fuck? -What the fuck?
去他妈的
Fuck this, man.
不可能啊 下面又没空间
There's no way. There's no space under here.
嘿 吉姆
Hey, Jim, Jim. -
嘿 过来这边 过来 -干嘛
Hey, come here. Come, come. -What, what, what?
过来
Come here.
过来 过来这边 -干嘛
Come. Come here! -What?
不管发生什么 准备好跑 知道了吗
Whatever happens, be ready to run, okay?
去他妈的
Oh, fuck this.
去他妈的
Fuck this. Fuck this.
嘿 -嘿
Hey, hey! - Hey!
唐娜 快走 快走
Donna, move. Move.
好了 唐娜
Okay, Donna.
嘿 你要想再见你家人
Hey, if you wanna see your family again,
就赶紧去开小货车
you get that fucking van going.
知道了 我去 -明白了吗
I got it. I got it. -Okay?
快走
Go, go!
博伊德
Boyd?
博伊德
Boyd.
回到我这里来
Come back to me.
博伊德 快点啊
Boyd, come on!
走了 快走
Let's go. Go!
天呐
Jesus Christ.
什么鬼
What the fuck? -
救命 救命
Help me! Help me! Ah!
把那个收起来
Put that away.
为什么
Why?
大家都想要这个
It's what everyone wants...
不是吗
isn't it?
是你说的我应该去铁皮屋
You were the one who said I belonged in the Box.
不一样
That's different.
怎么不一样了
How?
把枪收起来
Put the fucking gun away.
如果我在铁皮屋里
If I was in the Box...
你都掌控不了我了
...it would be out of your hands.
就不会是
It wouldn't be...
你杀了我了
...you killing me.
而是这个地方干的
It would be this place.
我不想让你更痛苦
I don't want to cause you any more pain.
所以 我们就假装 我们在铁皮屋里吧
So, we'll pretend that we're in the Box.
让这个地方来决定吧
And we'll let this place decide.
你说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
我们应该用几枚呢
How many should we use?
一个?
One?
莎拉
Sara...
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表