剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表
这是你的注意
This was your idea.
不 这个么
No. This?
这他妈太疯狂了
This is fucking crazy.
这不是我们之前的计划
This was not part of the plan.
但我们还在这里 全赖她
She's part of the reason we're still here!
去她的
Fuck her!
我们不能这么做
We are not doing this.
你知道我在想什么吗 古姆
You know what I'm starting to think, Jim?
也许你把这些东西灌输给我
That maybe you just put this shit in my head
想试探我会怎么做
to see what I would do.
我怎么知道你与此事无关呢
How do I know that you're not part of this, huh?
因为我家整个房♥子都塌我身上了
'Cause my house collapsed on top of me.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
来 -这一根
Here. This one.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole! -Oof.
吉姆
Jim?
想练练么 吉姆
You wanna dance, Jim?
把刀放下
Drop the fucking knife.
你要开枪打我吗
You gonna shoot me?
好吧
Okay.
站那边去
Now, stand over there.
你没事吧 吉姆
You all right, Jim?
没事 真抱歉
Yeah. I'm so sorry.
没想到会闹成这样
This wasn't supposed to happen.
把她解下来
Get her.
快把我从树上解下来
Just get me off this fucking tree.
我们只有五分钟
We got about five minutes
坐上货车回城了
to get in that van and get back to town.
钥匙在谁那
Who's got the key?
我不知道 -吉姆
I don't know. - Jim?
你是说这串钥匙吗
Oh, you mean, uh, these keys?
嘿 住手
Hey, don't! -
真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, fuck.
你特么疯了吗
Are you outta your goddamn mind?
看来我们只能留下过夜
Guess we're gonna have to stay the night
看看究竟会怎样了
and see what happens, huh?
♪在我还是个小男孩♪
♪ When I was just A little boy ♪
♪我问爸爸♪
♪ I asked my father ♪
♪我长大后会怎样♪
♪ "What will I be?"♪
♪我会变帅吗♪
♪ "Will I be handsome?" ♪
♪我会很有钱么♪
♪ "Will I be rich?" ♪
♪他这样对我说♪
♪ Here's what he said to me ♪
♪未来自有安排♪
♪ Que sera sera ♪
♪该怎祥就会怎样♪
♪ Whatever will be will be ♪
♪我们无法预见未来♪
♪ The future's Not ours to see ♪
♪一切自有安排♪
♪ Que sera sera ♪
♪该怎样就怎样♪
♪ What will Be will be ♪
♪我现在有了自己的孩子♪
♪ Now I have Children of my own ♪
♪他们问他们的父亲♪
♪ They ask their father ♪
♪我将来会怎样♪
♪ "What will I be?" ♪
♪我会很漂亮吗♪
♪ "Will I be pretty?" ♪
♪我会变富有吗♪
♪ "Will I be rich?" ♪
♪我温柔地告诉他们♪
♪ I tell them tenderly ♪
♪一切自♥由♥安排♪
♪ Que sera sera ♪
♪该怎样就会怎样♪
♪ Whatever will be will be ♪
♪我们无法预见未来♪
♪ The future's not ours to see ♪
♪一切自有安排♪
♪ Que sera sera ♪
♪该怎样就会怎样♪
♪ What will be will be ♪
♪一切自有安排♪
♪ Que sera sera ♪
朱莉 快进来吧 亲爱的
Julie, come back inside, honey.
我不该让他走的
I shouldn't have let him go.
我该拦着他的
I should've stopped him.
他会没事的 -嘿
He's gonna be okay. - Hey.
到底怎么回事 维克多说我们不能睡觉
What the hell's going on? Victor says we can't go to sleep.
朱莉 快进来吧 来吧 亲爱的
Julie, come inside, honey. Come on.
我们不能把他丢在外边
We can't just leave him out there.
我们不能去找他回来吗
Can't we go get him?
不行的
No, no.
妈妈说得对 爸爸一定会没事的
Mom's right. Dad's gonna be fine.
我们得
We just...
我们得留在屋里
We need to stay inside. -Yeah.
我想去接爸爸
I wanna get Dad.
嘿
Hey.
博伊德不会让爸爸出事的
Boyd isn't gonna let anything happen to your father.
我们能为爸爸做的
The best thing we can do for Dad is...
就是保护好自己的安全
is to be safe.
多谢你这样做
Thank you for doing this.
我知道你不想来这儿的
I know you don't want to be here.
我不是为了你
I'm not doing it for you.
现在情况感觉很不一样
Things here feel different now.
感觉很不对劲
They feel wrong.
在外面森林时就有这种感觉
It felt that way out in the forest.
博伊德没有告诉你外面发生什么了吗
Did Boyd ever tell you what happened out there?
我们走的越远 就越觉得
Further we went out, the more it felt like...
事伊德说这地方似乎吸食我们的痛苦为生
Boyd said it was like this place feeds on our pain.
但若不止如此呢
But what if it does more than that?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
内森一直都很害怕蝉
Nathan was always terrified of cicadas.
我们小时候 继父经常会带我们
When we were kids, our stepfather would take us
去为期一周的露营旅行
on these week-long camping trips.
那些蝉
And all night long,
在帐篷外整夜嗡鸣
the cicadas would buzz outside our tent.
内森就一整晚都哭个不停
Nathan would cry the whole night.
他觉得那是恶魔
He thought they were monsters.
如果这里的人死去后
What if the people who die here...
他们的恐惧成为了森林的一部分呢
What if their fears become part of the forest?
如果外面真的就是内森的噩梦呢
What if that really is Nathan's nightmare out there?
他在这儿
He's in here.
告诉我发生什么了
Just tell me what happened.
她去休息了 然后
She, uh... she went to sleep, and...
有东西
something...
将她撕碎了
...broke her.
唐娜呢
Where's Donna?
我得告诉唐娜
I'm supposed to talk to Donna.
唐娜现在不在
Donna's not here right now.
她几小时前离开诊所了
She left the clinic hours ago.
她说过要去哪儿了吗
Did she say where she was going?
说了 她说要来这里
Yeah, she said she was coming here.
我们都会死的
We're all gonna fucking die.
不会的 瑞吉 看着我 听我说
No. Hey, Reggie, look at me. Listen.
告诉我博伊德到底说什么了
You need to tell me exactly what Boyd said.
他说我们不能入睡 一个人都不许睡着
We can't go to sleep. No one goes to sleep.
好 好 知道了
Okay. Okay, great.
那我们就执行下去
Then that's what we focus on, yeah?
不管唐娜在哪里 她和博伊德
Wherever Donna is, she and Boyd
会解决这一切的
are gonna figure this out.
那我们现在就专注于
So, how about right now we just focus
做我们该做的事 好吗
on doing our part, yeah?
我带你去换下衣服吧
How about you and I go get you a change of clothes, and, uh...
大家都分下组 确保所有人不许睡着
Everybody partner up. Make sure nobody falls asleep.
好吗 -要坚持多久
Yeah? -Yeah. For how long?
我们走一步看一步吧
We'll figure that out when we get to it, yeah?
埃尔金 去找搭档吧
Hey, Elgin, partner up.
快些 大家 开始行动吧
Come on, guys. Let's go.
你们还好吧
You guys doing okay?
有什么房♥间能用吗
Is there maybe a room we could use?
有 有的 -谢了
Yeah, yeah. -Thanks.
来 走吧 -走吧
Hey. Come on. -Come on.
你还好吧 我们带你上楼
You okay? -We'll get you upstairs.
什么叫我们不能睡觉
What do you mean we can't go to sleep?
剧集 | 梦魇绝镇(2022) | 导航列表