剧集 | 第一夫人们(2020) | 导航列表
but it is not the end.
特朗普一家在随后一天抵达白宫
The Trumps came to the White House the next day.
那天刚好
It was the same day that
勒布朗·詹姆斯和骑士队也要来
Lebron James and the Cavaliers were coming, too.
所以在结束之前我们没有太多时间思考
So we didn't have much time to think until it was done.
在白宫的最后几个月 我们一直在庆祝
We celebrated those last few months at the White House.
我们取得的成功 比想象的多很多
We accomplished more than we ever could have imagined
而且一路上都有比往届政♥府♥更多的注目
with the spotlight on us no other administration ever had.
或许你们依然不敢相信我们做到了
Maybe you still can't believe we pulled this whole thing off.
2017年1月10日
伊利诺伊州芝加哥
这么说吧 你们不是唯一这么想的
Let me tell you, you are not the only ones.
米歇尔
Michelle.
你接受一份 你之前并未答应的职责
You took on a role you didn't ask for
并用优雅 智慧 风度和幽默胜任了这一职
with grace and with grit and with style and good humor.
你让白宫变成了大家的白宫
You made the White House a place that belongs to everybody
而且新一代年轻人会梦想更加远大
and a new generation sets its sights higher
因为他们有你作为榜样
because it has you as a role model.
她很疲惫
She was exhausted.
我们都很疲惫
We were all exhausted.
他们的狗或许都疲惫了
I mean, the dogs were probably exhausted.
这就像你跑了八年的马拉松
It's like you're running a marathon for eight years
然后突然之间停下了
and then all of a sudden it stops.
2017年1月20日
2017年1月20日
On January 20, 2017,
米歇尔·奥巴马最后一次走出了白宫
Michelle Obama walks out of the White House for the last time.
我非常了解她 但有一件事依然让我惊讶
One of the things that struck me knowing her as I do
就是她对新总统非常冷漠
was how chilly Michelle was toward the new President.
我觉得这传递了一个强烈的信息
And she sent a very strong message, I thought,
戴维·阿克塞尔罗德
CNN政♥治♥评论员
她用肢体语言表达的
through her body language.
在2017年的总统就职日上
On inauguration day 2017
我们看到米歇尔·奥巴马把头发向后盘起
we see Michelle Obama who has slicked back her hair
且未见她在之前重要政♥治♥活动中展示的关心
and shows none of the usual care we see in moments of political import.
那一刻很清楚
It's such a clear moment.
很清楚她结束了第♥一♥夫♥人♥这份工作
It's such a clear moment that she's over it and done.
米歇尔低调地生活了一阵
Michelle stays out of the limelight for a time
随后又重新回到了人们的视线
and then bursting back on to the scene.
比其他第♥一♥夫♥人♥更甚
More than any other First Lady,
米歇尔·奥巴马成了整个美国乃至世界
Michelle Obama has become a symbol of hope and possibility for millions
数百万人心中希望的象征
across the United States and beyond.
她用自己的方式重新定义了第♥一♥夫♥人♥的角色
She redefined the role of First Lady on her own terms.
她为自己的成长背景感到骄傲
Her background is something that she celebrates
就如同为她的成就骄傲一样
as much as her accomplishments.
我觉得这是她成了独一无二的第♥一♥夫♥人♥的原因之一
I think that is one of the reasons why she is such a unique First Lady.
我们每人来到世上都有一个任务
Each of us has a mission in this world.
她让全国很多孩子明白 他们能做自己
She gave a lot of kids around the country permission to be themselves.
走得更加昂首挺胸 想的格局更加广阔
Walk a little taller, think a little bit bigger,
梦得更加海阔天空
dream a little bit higher.
我的故事就能成为你们的故事
My story can be your story.
我觉得这是她最大的功绩
I think that is her greatest legacy.
你们在听吗
Are you listening to me?
你们听到我说的了吗
Do you hear what I'm telling you?
就像米歇尔·奥巴马在白宫内表现出众一样
As great as Michelle Obama was in the White House,
她如今自♥由♥了 以后的成就会超出你的所听所见
she's free now and you have not heard or seen anything yet.
我第一次见到她时 就知道她很特别
I always knew from the first time that I met her that she was special.
她有股内在的力量和坚韧
She always had this inner strength and tenacity
信念和同情
and conviction and compassion.
所以别害怕
So don't be afraid.
你们听见了吗
Do you hear me?
年轻人 别害怕
Young people, don't be afraid.
坚定向前
Be determined.
抱着希望跟随榜样
Lead by example with hope.
永不惧怕
Never fear.
没错 她成长了许多
Yes, she has grown mightily.
但米歇尔·罗宾逊的内在 我在1991年认识的她
But the core essence of Michelle Robinson who I met in 1991
今天依然存在
is still there today.
成为你们的第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 是我这辈子最大的荣幸
Being your First Lady has been the greatest honor of my Life,
我希望我让你感到骄傲
and I hope I've made you proud.
剧集 | 第一夫人们(2020) | 导航列表