剧集 | 心向快乐 | 导航列表
你应该问自己 "为什么会痛苦"
Instead, ask yourself, "Why the pain?"
抱歉 我把声音弄小点
Oh, sorry, I'll keep it down.
棒极了
Awesome.
菲尔
Phil.
我希望你觉得这是你自己的家
I want you to feel like this is your home.
我给你做了这个
I made you this.
什么 天呐
What? Oh, my God.
我不得不用修图软件把自己加进去
Well, I had to photoshop myself in,
因为我们从未单独一起玩过
because we've never actually hung out one-on-one.
天呐 这还真是你呢
Oh my God, it really is you.
继续说 我好爱这样
Well, keep talking. I'm loving this.
我搞砸了 你是我朋友
I fucked up. You're my friend.
你真的是我朋友
You really are,
我希望你教我弹竖琴
and I want you to teach me the harp,
并且 我需要你教我怎么养活这些虫子
and, uh, I need you to help me keep my worms alive.
如果它们看上去像是饿了
Like, if they ever look hungry,
我希望你能提醒我给它们喂食
I want you to remind me to feed them.
等等 菲尔 拜托 我刚说了一堆啊
Wait, Phil, come on. I just did a really big speech.
抱歉 姐们儿
I'm sorry, man.
我只是以为你会说些关于梅的事
I just thought you were gonna say something about Mae
以及你会为她搞个盛大 浪漫的示爱仪式 但...
and how you're gonna do some big, romantic gesture for her, but...
这场对话主要是关于虫子的
this is mostly just about the worms.
是没错 但梅没有...
Yeah, but Mae won't--
已经太迟了 不行 她已经开始她的新生活了
It's-- it's too late. No, she's just getting on with her life.
现在只有...
It's just...
你和我
you and me now.
好吧 你说是就是吧
Okay, if you say so.
看来现在只剩你 我 和虫子了
Then I guess it's just you, me, and the worms...
直到永恒
for eternity.
梅 马尔科姆
Mae? Oh, Malcolm?
梅在跟我们视频通话
Mae's on the machine.
你♥爸♥又在花♥园♥里数麻雀
Your father's in the garden counting sparrows.
-我是说 我问你 -嗨 妈
- I mean, I ask you. - Hi, Mom.
等等 出什么事了
Wait, what's wrong?
天呐 你是待在谁的厕所里
Oh my God, whose toilet are you in?
我能回家吗
Can I come home?
我觉得我想回家
I think I wanna come home.
我来帮你订机票
I'll book you a flight.
我的信♥用♥卡♥放哪儿了
Where's my credit card?
我这就给你订票
I'm booking it now.
你有钱坐车去机场吗
Do you have money to get to the airport?
我不知道 恐怕没有
I don't know. I don't think so.
没事 我们打钱给你
Okay, we'll send you money,
然后让你坐飞机回来
and-- and get you on a flight.
回到这边来
Just get back here,
我们会煮汤给你喝
and we'll make you some soup.
马尔科姆 现在就开始煮骨头汤
Malcolm, start boiling down some bones for stock.
我不是在开玩笑
I'm not joking!
我会给你回电♥话♥的
Um, so I will call you back.
-妈 -怎么了
- Mom? - What is it?
你生我的气了吗
Are you mad at me?
我从来没生过你的气
I was never mad at you.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
我们很快会见面的
We'll see you soon.
嗨
Hi.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我想着...
I was wondering, um...
你晚些时候能去喝个咖啡吗 3点左右
Would you come over later, at like 3:00, for a coffee?
我有些话想对你说 有些东西想给你看
I just want to say something, and I want to show you something.
我并没有任何指望
And I'm not expecting anything at all.
-我 我只是... -我爱咖啡
- I just-- I just-- - I love coffee.
我觉得好奇怪 咖啡竟然是用豆子做的
I find it so weird that it comes from beans.
那是什么
What's that?
虫子
Uh, worms.
-我想说... -我需要说些...
- I want to say-- - I need to say some--
-你想... -不 你说吧
- Do you wanna-- - No, you go.
好的 抱歉
Okay, sorry.
我想说的是 我之前以为
I want to say that I thought
我结束我们的感情 是在做正确的事
I was doing the right thing, ending it.
但我觉得 我只是在选择一条容易的路
But I think I was just doing the easy thing,
我本该帮你一起背负你的包袱的
and I should've carried your bags.
什么包袱
What bags?
我也不知道 假如你有包袱的话
I don't know. Like, if you had bags,
我应该帮你一起背负的
I just should've carried them.
我对于这个包袱感到很困惑
I'm confused about the bags,
-因为我不知道... -别管什么包袱了
- 'cause I don't know-- - Forget the bags.
那只是象征性的说法
They're just symbolic.
只是 我应该照顾好你的
I just... I should have taken care of you.
-如果能让时光倒流 我一定改 -我要回加拿大了
- And if I could go back, I would. - I'm going to Canada.
几天后就走
In a couple of days.
什么
What?
我要回加拿大了
I'm going to Canada,
因为我父母给我订了航♥班♥ 所以我要...
because my parents booked me a flight, so I'm gonna go...
什...不 但是...
Wh-- No, but...
等等 你要去多久
Wait, for how long?
我不知道 大概...
I don't know, like...
反正会离开一阵吧
Like a while, I think.
操
Oh, fuck.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我现在能出来了吗
Can I come out now?
当然
Yeah.
梅 这是我妈
Um, Mae, this is my mum.
妈 这是梅
Mum, this is Mae.
-天呐 -你好
- Oh, God. - Hello.
这事搞得很糟糕 对吧
This has all gone rather badly, hasn't it, darling?
我现在要致辞吗
Shall I do the speech?
-这个嘛... -梅
- Well... - Mae,
我也希望我能早点认识你
I wish I'd met you sooner,
但我女儿是个白♥痴♥
but my daughter's been a dunce.
-她没意识到这有多... -妈 不用了
- She didn't realize how important-- - Mum, it's okay.
打住吧 我觉得已经太迟了
Please, stop it. I think it's too late.
梅已经下定决心了 所以你可以走了
Mae's made up her mind, so you can go.
抱歉
Sorry.
-很高兴认识你 -是啊
- It's nice to meet you. - Hmm, yes.
-你们长得简直一模一样 -是吗
- You-- you look the same. - Do we?
-别担心 -谢谢
- Not to worry. - Thank you.
-你会给我发信息的吧 -当然
- You'll message? - Yes.
-再见 -谢谢你 妈
- Bye. - Thank you, Mum.
再见
Bye.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
-不 是我该说抱歉 只是... -我之前不知道
- No, I'm sorry. It's just-- - I didn't know.
这还不够 抱歉
It's not enough, sorry.
不 不是你的问题 只是...
No, it's not you, it's, um...
你之前说的那些话是对的
You were right about what you said.
说我一个人也要能够好好的
That I need to be okay on my own.
是的
Yeah.
因为我总是从一样东西跳到另一样东西
Because what I'm doing is just jumping from thing to thing,
那是不健康的
and that's not healthy.
我就是那样的人
And that's what I do.
我总是从一样东西跳到另一样东西
I just jump from thing to thing.
-我不是一样东西 -什么
- I'm not a thing. - What?
我 我是个人
I'm-- I'm a person.
我不是一样东西
I'm not a thing.
我知道 如果...
I know. And what--
如果我在是一个人的同时 又...
And what if I'm a person, and...
我深深地爱着你
I'm in love with you?
我要怎么办才好
What am I gonna do?
我不知道没有你我该怎么办
I don't know what to do without you.
我要怎么办啊
What am I meant to do now?
我现在需要你
I need you now.
剧集 | 心向快乐 | 导航列表