剧集 | 心向快乐 | 导航列表
稍微别给我施压片刻
Just take the pressure off me for one second.
自信点
Just be confident.
你何不去跳跳舞呢
Why don't you dance?
最没有魅力的就是那些
There's nothing less attractive
在派对上过于神经质 不肯跳舞的人
than someone that's too neurotic to dance at a party
就那么傻坐在角落里
and just sat in the corner.
我能问你个问题吗 你小时候戴过牙套吗
Can I ask you something? Did you ever have braces as a kid?
-什么 -或者青春痘
- What? - Or acne?
你青春期时长过满脸的青春痘吗
Did you have acne when you were a teenager?
你能小声...你能冷静下吗
Can you keep it- - Can you just calm down?
你从小就是直女白富美
You grew up rich and white and straight and hot.
你是幸运儿
You won the lottery.
你当然想跳舞啦
So of course you want to dance,
你周围都是些想跟你上♥床♥的人
you're surrounded by people that want to fuck you.
我当然不想在这些人面前跳舞
Of course, I don't want to dance in front of people
要是我们同上高中 他们绝对会霸凌我
that would have bullied me in high school
而你觉得太羞耻 都不肯碰我
and you're too ashamed to touch me.
如果你希望我觉得自信 那就握住我的手
If you want me to feel confident then hold my hand.
你们两个总是在进行
You two are always having, like,
气氛极其紧张的小声对话
the most intense whisper conversations.
这是什么情况啊
What is going on here?
你们两个是一对吗 无意冒犯
Are you two a thing? No offense.
不 别跟个混♥蛋♥一样 打住
No, don't be a dick. Stop it.
不过说真的 是有什么情况吗
But, seriously, is there something going on?
不 当然没有 什么啊
No, obviously not. What?
我走了
I'm gonna go.
我要走了 可以吗
Yeah, I'm gonna go?
好啊 你想走就走吧
Yeah, if you want.
宝贝 如果你想跟我谈什么事...
Babe, if you want to talk to me about something...
不 没事 我能不能...
No, it's fine. Can I just have...
-你好 我得... -谢谢你 亲爱的
- Hey. I've just had- - Thank you, darling!
谢谢你
Thank you!
谢我什么
What for?
真的太好了
It's wonderful!
-简直美妙极了 -什么啊
- It's... it's magnificent. - What is?
-你看啊 -你好
- Look. - Hello.
天呐 你真来了
Oh, my God. You came.
-是啊 拉瓦和我一直在聊天 -是劳拉
- Yeah, Lava and I have been talking. - Laura.
是劳拉 抱歉 亲爱的 是劳拉
Laura, sorry, darling. Laura, yeah.
就叙叙旧 随意聊聊 无压力 就聊天而已
Just catching up, low- key, no pressure, just chatting.
拉瓦说...抱歉 是劳拉 亲爱的
And Lava said- - Laura. Sorry, darling.
劳拉说她去看过你
Laura said she came to see you.
是啊 她去看我的表演了
Yeah, she came to my gig.
没错 她很搞笑
I did. She's funny.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐 抱歉 无视我吧
Oh, God. Sorry, ignore me.
我的泪腺估计是坏掉了
I've probably got crooked glands.
你怎么样
Well, how are you?
我挺好的 真的 挺好的
I'm good. Yeah, I'm good.
但我今晚能跟你们一起玩吗
Um, but can I hang out with you guys tonight?
当然啦 亲爱的
Of course, darling!
我们要办个睡衣派对
We will have a slumber party.
-我好喜欢你 -滚蛋 你个人♥渣♥
- I like you a lot. - Fuck off, you fucking rat.
来扔我
Do me!
我想试试 把我抬起来
I wanna do it, lift me!
乔吉
George!
快来人救救她
Somebody save her!
天呐
God!
天呐 乔吉 宝贝 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Georgie, babe, are you okay?
天呐 这地方太恶心了
God, this place is disgusting!
-情况很糟吗 -糟透了 宝贝
- Is it bad? - It's fucking awful, babe!
你♥他♥妈♥浑身都是血 乔吉
Look, you're covered in fucking blood, George!
你能打电♥话♥给梅吗
Can you call Mae?
-谁 -那个长得像玉米的女孩
- Who? - The girl who looks like corn.
她在我的手♥机♥里存的名字是「玉米」
She's in my phone under "Corn."
打给玉米
Call Corn!
看 这是你在科孚岛的照片
Oh, look. This is you in Corfu.
-天呐 你看着像罗纳德·里根总统 -是啊
- Oh, my God. You look like Ronald Reagan. - Yeah!
她当年拒绝穿裙子 我怎么劝都没用
She refused to wear a dress, no matter how hard I tried.
因为我大概三岁时就知道自己是同性恋了
That's 'cause I knew I was gay when I was, like, three.
没错 亲爱的
Yes, you did, sweetheart.
这真是太好玩了 我开心得不得了
Ah, this is such fun, I'm having an absolute blast.
谁想喝酒 金酒
Who wants a drink? Gin!
金酒 姑娘们喝金酒
Gin! Gin for the girls.
或者茶
Or tea.
就喝茶吧 怎么样
Just a tea. How about that?
我们是喝茶的女孩
We're the girls who tea!
谢谢你 妈
Thanks, Mum.
你女朋友怎么样了
How's your girlfriend?
你还是没来高♥潮♥
You still haven't come.
现在那不是真正的问题所在了
I mean, that's not really the issue.
玛姬跟我说了下她
Maggie told me about her.
-是吗 -叫乔吉
- Oh, really? - George.
没错
Yes.
我也跟很多像乔吉那样的女孩交往过
You know, I've dated many, many girls like George.
她是直女 她在浪费你的时间
She's straight and she's wasting your time.
你应该跟一个清楚自己在干什么的人在一起
You should be with someone that knows what they're doing.
我不是指性♥爱♥方面
I don't mean about sex.
别让她的羞耻感影响到你
Just don't let her shame rub off on you.
那会让你的心理产生扭曲
It'll give you bad posture.
是啊
Yeah.
我 我不想回家
I- - I don't want to go home.
那就别回
So don't.
-喂 -喂 是玉米吗
- Hello. - Hello? Hi, is this Corn?
-不 我是...好吧 我是玉米 没错 -你好
- No, this is- - Yeah, this is Corn. Yeah. - Hi.
乔吉出事了 她从一个玻璃桌上摔下来了
It's George. She fell through a glass table.
到处都是血 简直太恶心了
There's blood everywhere. It's fucking disgusting!
-什么 -你必须立刻赶来医院
- What? - You need to come to the hospital now.
-没什么事吧 -天呐 好的
- Is everything okay? - Oh, my God. Okay.
嗨
Hi.
不好意思 你是谁
Sorry, who are you?
乔吉的一个朋友
A friend of George's.
她在跟乔吉男朋友的妈交往
She's dating George's boyfriend's mum.
她不会有事的吧
Is she gonna be okay?
-我们给她用了吗♥啡♥ 所以... -谁啊
- We've given her morphine, so... - Hello?
宝贝 你来了
Baby, you came!
你来见我了
You came to see me.
快过来
Please come here.
我爱你
I love you.
-真的很对不起 -没事的
- I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
不 才不是没事
No, it's not okay.
我就是个白♥痴♥
Oh, I'm a fucking idiot.
我爱你
I love you.
我想让你高♥潮♥
I want to make you come.
好吧 刺♥激♥
Whoa, okay!
你能把我的包打开吗
Um, can you open my bag?
医生 能把我的包递过来一下吗
Doctor, please, can you pass my bag?
-当然可以 -谢谢
- Oh, of course. - Thank you.
-看 -天呐
- Look. - Oh, my God.
我觉得那不...
I don't think that's...
我要用穿戴式假鸡♥巴♥干我女朋友 医生
I'm gonna fuck my girlfriend with a strap- on, Doctor.
我去找个护士来
I'll just get a nurse.
不
No.
我就是个愚蠢的白♥痴♥ 真的对不起
I'm such a stupid idiot. I'm so sorry.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
你好美 你的眼睛
You are so beautiful. Your eyes!
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
好了
Okay.
快走
Come on!
盐酸羟考酮控释片
剧集 | 心向快乐 | 导航列表