剧集 | 心向快乐 | 导航列表
他们还没准备好谈心
They're not ready to talk about stuff yet
其实对我来说也有点尴尬...
and it's actually kind of awkward for me--
是啊 但如果你爱一个人
Yeah, well, if you love somebody,
就算尴尬也会努力去做
you put the work in even if it's awkward.
怎么 像你对卡洛琳 艾米和妮可那样吗
What, like what you did with Caroline and Amy and Nicole and--
-你在给谁发短♥信♥ -拉瓦
- Who are you texting? - Lava.
我想去坐幽灵火车 走吧
I wanna go on the Ghost Train. Let's go.
妈 我们要去坐幽灵火车
Mom, we're going on the Ghost Train.
-等等 -我要跟你坐
- Wait! - I'm sitting with you.
欢迎来到恐怖旅馆
Welcome to the Horror Hotel.
我是行李员 但我已经死去多年
I'm the Bellboy, but I've been dead for years.
请不要把手臂和手伸出车外
Please keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times.
系好安全带出发啦
Buckle up!
我已经系好了
Oh, I'm buckled.
这太搞笑了
This is so hilarious.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我六岁后就没坐过这种小火车了
I haven't been on one of these since I was about six...
我想和你好好谈谈
I would like to have a discussion with you.
我想好好享受小火车
And I would like to enjoy the ride.
天呐
Oh, my God.
但你们为什么把我赶出家门
But why did you kick me out?
我们没把你赶出家门 只是要求你离开
We didn't kick you out, we asked you to leave.
这两者是有区别的
There's a difference.
是吗
Oh, really--
天呐
Oh, my God!
好吧 那之后那么多年 你们为何都不理我
Okay, but after that, all of those years, where were you?
我不想谈这个
I'm not discussing this.
好吧 行
Okay, fine.
行吧 如果你想谈这个...
Fine, if you wanna talk about it...
-我想啊 -我们该从哪儿说起呢
- Yes. -...where should we start?
不如就从
Oh, how about the part
我们满足了你想要的一切
where we gave you every little thing your heart desired
你却为了毒品把那些都抛弃了开始吧
and you threw it away to chase some high?
真会说 人不是无缘无故成为瘾君子的
Yeah, well, people don't just become addicts.
他们都是在逃避某些东西
They're running from something,
所以我当时无法忍♥受的是...
so what was I finding so intolerable...
不 我不会让你这么做的
Oh, no, I'm not gonna let you do that.
你不是受害者 梅
You are not a victim, Mae.
你就是个被宠坏的...
You are a spoiled...
享受特权的小女孩
...privileged little girl.
对你自己做过的决定负责吧
Take some responsibility for the choices you've made.
你曾是个毒贩 罪犯
You were a drug dealer, a criminal.
你偷过我们的钱
You stole money from us,
你威胁过我们 你嗑药过量
you threatened us, you overdosed,
你还偷了我的装饰性梨子
you stole my ornamental pears--
我他妈从没碰过你的破梨子
I never fucking touched those fucking pears.
梅 你总是随心所欲
Mae, you have always done exactly what you want,
所以如果你想要的不能带给你快乐 别怪我
so don't blame me if what you want doesn't make you happy.
操 老天 我要下车
Oh, fuck! Oh, my God! I'm getting off.
你嗑药了吗
Are you on drugs?
你刚才吓得要命 小傻瓜 真的
Well, you were so scared, you idiot. Honestly.
梅呢 她在哪儿
Where's... Where's Mae?
乔吉 其实你并不真正了解她
You know, George, you don't really know her.
我想我了解
I... I think I do.
梅爱你 琳达
Mae...Mae loves you, Linda.
梅不爱别人
Mae doesn't love people.
梅爱的只是爱情这个概念
Mae loves the idea of love itself.
你是什么样的人不重要 乔吉
Doesn't matter who you are, George.
你只是她举在面前的一面镜子
You're just a mirror she's holding up to herself,
你明白吗
do you understand?
请从小火车车厢里下来
Please exit the train carriage.
我女儿在你的恐怖旅馆里瞎晃荡
My daughter is loose in your Horror Hotel.
你只是很多个乔吉之一
You're just one of many Georges.
你这么说不公平
That's not fair.
这么说吧 她喜欢某种特定的类型
Well, there is a certain type, you could say.
-什么类型 -异性恋的女人
- What type? - Heterosexual.
她喜欢那种追直女的刺♥激♥ 一旦这种刺♥激♥没了
She likes the chase, and then when that wears off,
她又会去另寻新欢
there's another in the wings.
或许现在已经有了
Maybe there already is one.
告诉我 你出柜了吗
Tell me this, have you come out yet?
我刚对我的朋友们出柜了
Well, I just told my friends.
好吧 估计你们还能坚持一个月
Right. I give it a month.
这是严重违法的行为
This is completely illegal behavior.
好了 我这就走
All right, okay. I'm leaving.
-妈 -我再出去转转
- Mom? - Oh, I'm going around again.
我需要冷静下
I need to chill out.
没错 我也想出去散散步
Uh, yeah, I think I'm gonna just go for a walk, too.
你想喝什么
What can I get you?
你好 能给我一杯双料的金汤力吗
Hi, can I get a double gin and tonic, please?
你经常来这里吗
So do you, like, hang around here often?
那是肯定的 抱歉 你在这里工作
Of course you do, sorry, you work here,
显然如果你要在这里工作 就得跟我说话
and obviously if you're gonna work here, you're gonna talk to me.
你不会免费坐在吧台后面
You don't sit behind the bar for free.
你可以放松 这是个友好的地方
You can relax, it's a friendly place.
不 我知道 我知道
No, I know. I know.
不 我是说 你不用担心我 我...
No, I mean, you don't need to worry about me. I...
我属于这里 我有个女朋友 真的
I belong here. Yeah, I have a girlfriend.
实际上 我经常指奸她
And I finger her loads... actually.
你似乎压力很大
You have a very stressful energy.
给
Here.
太好了 谢谢你
Wow, thank you.
不好意思 能问你个问题吗
Sorry, can I ask you something?
这样算正常吗...
Is it normal--
不是正常 是平常 常见
Not normal. Usual, common,
女同性恋去追求直女
for gay girls to, like, go for straight girls
然后再跟她们分手 这种情况常见吗
and then just, like, break up with them?
是有这种情况 但我觉得你会去追一个
It happens, but I think the only reason
跟你的性取向不完全一致之人的唯一原因
you'd chase people who aren't attracted to your entire gender
是因为你憎恶自己
is because you hate yourself.
那算是受虐狂吧 你为什么这么问
It's masochistic. Why do you ask?
没什么原因
No reason.
妈妈又去哪儿了
Where has Mom gone now?
她去拱廊商场冷静去了
Um, she's cooling off in the arcade.
你们两个可真像
So similar, you two.
我和乔吉吗
Me and George?
什么 才不是 是你和你妈
What? No! You and your mother.
我们简直是天差地别
We could not be more different.
你们都是非常坚强
You are very strong,
冲动
impulsive,
固执的女人
stubborn women.
前面有障碍物 你看到了吗
There are hurdles! Do you see those?
为了帮你 我撞车了
In helping you, I crashed.
你是个情感非常外露的人
You wear your hearts on your sleeves.
你们极度有激♥情♥
You're fiercely passionate.
她甚至都不喜欢我
She doesn't even like me.
你离开家以后 你妈每天都跟着你
When you left home, your mother followed you every day.
跟个小侦探一样
Like a little detective,
她会把车停在你当时住的那个可怕的棚舍外面
she parked outside that ghastly hovel you were living in,
看着你在公园里出♥售♥毒品
watched you selling drugs in the park.
她知道你的所有活动
She knew your every move.
她当时...
She was...
她当时那么生气
She was so angry.
然后你们把我赶出了家门
Then you guys kicked me out.
是的 但我们实在是没办法了
Yeah, well, we didn't know what else to do.
那并不如意 你明白吗
It's not easy, you know...
为人父母真的很难
being a parent.
好了
All right,
我该去找你妈了
I should go and find your mother.
她玩极品飞车时 喜欢有人在旁边给她助威加油
She'd like someone to cheer her on when she plays Need for Speed.
我乐于认为你那位很棒的小女友
And I rather think your wonderful young lady
剧集 | 心向快乐 | 导航列表