剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
她九岁时
She was nine years old
第一次问我那场战争
when she first asked me about the war
和我们为什么来美国
and why we came to America.
我详细地告诉了她
And I told her in detail
那些暴♥力♥
about the violence,
那些暴行
what was done,
我们承受的苦难
how we suffered.
我告诉了她一切
I told her everything
但没告诉她我做过什么
except which man was me.
你觉得她会明白
Do you think she will understand...
在那时为了生存
that it was necessary then...
必须那样做吗
to survive?
现在也必须那样做吗
That it is necessary again?
我们想知道的事他回答了吗
Did he tell us what we need to know?
格丽萨达
Griselda.
格丽萨达
Griselda.
她打了镇静剂
She's sedated.
你为什么不信任我
Why don't you trust me?
我说过她在恢复中
I told you she was in recovery.
她醒来时我要在她身边
I want to be here when she wakes up.
莉兹 她败血性休克了
Liza, she has septic shock.
有时候我们竭尽全力也没用
Sometimes all we can do isn't enough.
格丽萨达
Griselda.
他们去哪里了
Where did they go?
你不好奇他们怎么了吗
Do you wonder what happened to them?
不
No.
他们是活生生的人
These are real people.
在这里营造了整个生活
Built a whole life here.
而现在
And now...
奥菲莉亚
Ofelia.
奥菲莉亚
Ofelia?
麦蒂 麦蒂
Maddy. Maddy.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're okay.
你知道他会那样做吗
Did you know what he was gonna do?
你不知道吧
You didn't know?
告诉我你不知道
Tell me you didn't know.
尖叫声四起
That's when the screaming started.
发生得很快
It happened so fast.
我从没见过那么快的尸变
I'd never seen them turn that fast before.
所有的人 两千人
All those people, 2,000 of them, just...
互相践踏
trampling each other.
他们...
And they couldn't--
他们出不去
they couldn't get out and...
我们分不清谁被感染了...
we couldn't tell the infected from--
上帝啊
oh, God.
我能听到他们
I can hear them.
我依然能听到他们
I can still hear them.
-是的 -你做了什么
- Yeah... - What did you do?
我们把他们锁在了体育馆里
We locked them in the arena.
我用铁链锁住了大门
I chained the doors.
这就是我所做的
That's what I did.
我相信你
I believe you.
-停下 崔维斯 -住手
- Stop. Stop. Travis, stop. - Stop, stop.
-救救我 -告诉他 把你说的事告诉他
- Please help. - Tell him. Tell him what you told us.
告诉他"科伯特"
Tell him about Cobalt.
没事的
It's all right.
"科伯特"是激活洛杉矶盆地
Cobalt is the command code
撤离行动的命令码
to initiate evac from the LA Basin.
撤离
Evac?
什么时候
When?
我们什么时候离开
When do we leave?
不是你们 只有我们
Not you. Just us.
-什么 -继续说
- What? - Go on.
我们的人 告诉他
Our people. Tell him.
告诉他 他们发生了什么
Tell him what happens to them.
"科伯特"包含了
Cobalt includes procedures
人道毁灭措施...
for the humane termination of...
什么时候
When?
明早九点
0900 tomorrow.
我还在希望有什么能盖住尿味儿
I was wishing we had something to mask the smell of urine.
你真是帮了大忙
You saved the day.
你为什么那样做
Why'd you do that?
你和守卫交易 你救了我
What you did with the guard, you saved me.
不 我向你施以恩惠
No, I obligated you.
这不一样
There's a difference.
形势变了
The game has changed.
世界恢复了古老的秩序
We return to the old rules.
而以前那些
And the people
拿着大杯拿铁
who won the last round with their grande lattes
和拥有飞行里程奖励的赢家
and their frequent flyer miles
将变成任人宰割的鱼肉
are about to become the buffet.
在你身上 我看到了
I look at you and I see someone
一个明白必然性的人
who knows the meaning of necessity.
我是个成瘾者
Well, I'm an addict.
不 你是个海♥洛♥因♥成瘾者
No, you are a heroin addict.
这非同小可 别看轻自己
That's the gold standard. Don't sell yourself short.
士兵要离开了
The soldiers are leaving.
当我行动时 我需要利用你的天赋
I'm gonna require a man with your talents when I make my move.
什么行动
What move?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
他们没在巡逻
They're not patrolling.
不太对劲
Something's wrong.
初见时我是个女孩 贫穷而愚蠢
我将自己许给你是因为
我很年轻 没有看透你的本性
我见过恶魔的脸庞
和你的一模一样
他给我看了他的脸
那就是你的脸
那就是你的脸
It's... it's yours...
那么多的夜晚
格丽萨达 看着我
Griselda, mírame.
那么多的夜晚
那么多的夜晚 我丈夫和我在一起
等着他们破门而入
格丽萨达
Griselda.
那些脸庞
她在说什么
What is she saying?
我不知道 她在说胡话
I don't know. She's not making any sense.
那些离去者的脸庞
我是莉兹
Es Liza.
等着诅咒我们
用他们的火把和绞绳
我不后悔做过什么
我不后悔爱过谁
你想要我怎么做
她的大脑肿胀了
Her brain is swelling.
把我生吞活剥吧
如果那样能赎罪的话
现在就动手吧
我不会问你缘由
现在我看透了你
你也看透了我
你在做什么
What are you doing?
每个人的尸变时间不同
The time varies from person to person,
但是我们知道肌肉波在死后会恢复
but we know that muscle impulse resumes after death.
不管是怎么死的
Any death.
他们都会复生 我们都会复生
They all come back. We all come back.
这是系簧枪
This is a captive bolt pistol.
用来杀牲畜的
It's used for livestock.
只有颅脑损伤能阻止尸变
Traumatic brain injury is the only thing that stops it.
只有这样才能阻止它们
It's the only way to stop them.
她会尸变的 莉兹
She'll turn, Liza.
我们不能让她尸变
And we don't want her to turn.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表