剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
那明天呢
妈明天依然需要救治
那时候我们怎么办
别激动 我知道可以去哪里
爸
Papa...
我们必须和他们走
亲爱的 要相信你♥爸♥
他一直照顾着我们
相信他
你曾说过别教她西语
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, angel.
哪里弄到这些药的
Where'd you get the pills?
我回学校了
I went back to school.
警♥察♥还没清空柜子
Cops hadn't cleared out the locker.
真聪明
Smart girl.
我准备留下给尼克去沙漠路上用的量
I'm gonna take enough to get Nick set in the desert,
剩下的给那个女人
and then give the rest to that woman.
格丽萨达 很好
Griselda, good.
我必须带上他们
Hey... I had to bring them.
肯定的 她受伤了
Of course. She was hurt.
不是 因为他们收留过我们 麦蒂
No... they took us in, Maddy.
我为丹尼尔的所为感到抱歉
I'm sorry about what Daniel did.
他别无选择
He had to.
我以为我失去你了
I thought I lost you.
不 你没有失去我
No, you didn't lose me.
你永远不会失去我
You're never gonna lose me.
我再也不会离开你了
I won't leave you again.
谁都睡不着 对吧
Who can sleep, right?
听着 我不想引起矛盾
Look, I don't wanna cause problems.
麦蒂森 我知道我们不是朋友
Madison, I know we're not friends...
我是作为一个母亲在和你说这事
I'm saying this to you as a mother.
你我之间得互帮互助
We should support each other, you and me.
孩子们需要这样
The kids need it.
他们现在需要的是安慰 还有...
They need reassurance right now, and--
我要你帮我个忙
I need something from you.
外面的那个女人叫苏珊
That woman outside, that's Susan.
我上班时她帮忙照料我的孩子
She watched my kids when I went to work.
我丈夫去世后帮忙照顾我
Took care of me after my husband died.
听上去是个好朋友
Sounds like a good friend.
没错
She was.
要是我变成她那样 我要你来动手
And if ever I end up like her, i need you to take care of it.
别让崔维斯做
Don't make Travis do it.
他会崩溃的
It would break him.
早 苏珊
Morning, Susan.
这些枪管有一个圆柱形的
These barrels have a cylinder
枪膛收束器 可以让子弹杀伤范围更大
bore choke, for a wider spread of the ammo.
这是制退器
This is the brake.
-好的 -你在这装弹 谢谢
- Okay. - You load here. Thank you.
这些是8号♥鸟弹
These are #8 birdshot.
这些是00号♥鹿弹
These are 00 buck.
那些子弹会阻止别人靠近
Those will stop something.
好了
Okay.
-感觉好点了吗 -你在干什么
- Feeling better? - What the hell are you doing?
他只是在教我用枪 爸爸
He's just showing me the gun, Dad.
-去往车上装东西 -没什么大不了的
- Finish packing the truck. - It's not a big deal.
克里斯 快去
Chris. Go.
他懂得越多就越安全
The more the boy knows, the safer he'll be.
-是吗 -我没觉得有什么不妥 崔维
- Uh-huh. - I didn't see the harm, Trav.
你知道我对枪的看法
You know how I feel about guns.
枪才不在意你怎么想
The gun doesn't care how you feel about it.
够了
That's enough.
我们准备好走了吗
We ready to go?
装车完毕 可以走了
Cars are loaded, yeah.
我还要做一件事
I have one more thing to do.
苏珊
Susan.
麦蒂
Maddy.
麦蒂
Maddy.
我在想着她丈夫去哪了
I was wondering where her husband is.
想着如果你昨晚回家
Wondering what it'd been like
发现我变成这样
if you'd come home last night,
会是一副怎样的情形
found me like this.
当他回到家 发现她...
When he comes home, finds her...
你没有变成这样
I didn't find you like that.
你觉得帕特里克会不会已经死了
You think Patrick's dead already?
你觉得他会不会离开了 然后再也没回家
You think he just-- he left and never came home?
我不知道
I don't know.
她是什么
What is she?
苏珊 她是你的朋友
Susan. She's your friend.
那我更要帮她解脱
All the more reason.
-她已经死了 -我们并不知道
- She's dead. - We don't know that.
-我知道 -我们还一无所知
- I do. - We don't know anything yet.
假如还有很微小的机会
What if even there's the smallest chance
她能被救治呢
that she can be helped?
这不是你该决定的
It's not your call.
在你做无法挽回的事之前
Give it to me before you do something
把它给我
that can't be undone.
麦蒂森
Madison.
懦弱
我还需要几片
I need a couple more.
妈
Mom.
求你了
Please.
-那就是全部了吗 -没错
- Is that all we have? - Yep.
我把剩下的给格丽萨达了
I gave the rest to Griselda.
为什么
Why?
她需要药
She needs it.
妈 她是陌生人
Mom, she's a stranger.
-她很痛苦 -我也痛苦
- She's in pain. - So am I.
我知道
I know.
我会帮你的
I'm gonna help.
我不需要你 妈 我需要药
I don't need you, Mom. I need my medicine.
-他们要走了 -很好
- They're leaving. - Good.
这太疯狂了 爸 我们必须和他们一起走
This is insane. Papa, we have to go with them.
不
No.
告诉我你害怕什么
Tell me what you're afraid of.
没什么
Nothing.
你这是固执 多疑
You're being stubborn, paranoid.
你在伤害妈妈
You're hurting Mama.
我在保护她和你
她需要护士
She needs the nurse.
如果我们开口 崔维斯肯定会带上我们的
I know Travis will let us go with him if we ask.
他们走了以后 我会出去找医生
Once they're gone, I will go out, get a doctor.
-医生会来治疗你妈妈的 -怎么找
- He will come and treat your mother. - How?
你能去哪里找医生啊
Where you gonna find a doctor?
你♥爸♥爸和我经历过更糟的情况
而我们依然活着
妈
Mama...
他们是好人
好人往往最先死
Good people are the first ones to die.
艾丽莎
Alicia!
快点 我们要走了
Come on. We're going.
艾丽莎 快点
Alicia, come on.
-我听见了 -我们走吧
- I heard you. - Let's go, huh?
我得解手
I had to pee.
帕特里克
Patrick!
帕特里克 等等
Patrick. Patrick, wait.
不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
苏珊 我回家了
Susan, I'm home.
机场关闭了
The airport's shut down.
我从盐湖城一路开车回来
I drove all the way from Salt Lake.
我试图给你打电♥话♥ 但是
I tried to call you, but--
-苏珊 -帕特里克
- Susan? - Patrick! Patrick!
别碰她
Don't touch her.
那不是你的妻子
That's not your wife.
你怎么了 苏珊
What happened, Susan?
-你叫什么 先生 -崔维斯·玛纳瓦
- What's your name, sir? - Uh, Travis Manawa.
-你住在这里吗 -是的 这是我女友的家
- This is your residence? - Yes, my girlfriend's house.
-你叫什么 女士 -麦蒂森·克拉克
- And what's your name, ma'am? - Madison Clark.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表