剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
你有试过打莉兹家的座机吗
Did you try Liza at her house?
我当然打过了 麦蒂 当然打过了
Of course I tried the house, Maddy. Of course I did.
好吧 去吧 崔维斯 快去找他们吧
Okay, go. Travis, go get them now.
又一个不来了
There goes another one.
-大家都去哪了 -我不知道
- Where is everybody? - I don't know.
要我拿蛋糕吗
Well, should I get the cake?
如果你耽误久了 就给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you're gonna be longer.
如果我耽误久了 就别等我了
If I'm longer, go without me.
-我会追上你们的 -不
- I'll catch up. - No.
我有点忙 崔维
A little busy, Trav.
我这就过来
I'm on my way over.
什么 不
What? No.
我们说好了他这周末跟我
We agreed he was staying with me this weekend.
克里斯放学回家了吗
Is Chris home from school?
尼克又逃走了吗
Did Nick go AWOL again?
听着 我到了给你解释
Look, I'll explain there.
出事了 我到之后给你解释 好吗
Something's happened. I'll explain when I get there, okay?
不不不 你不能总变来变去
No, no, no. You can't keep moving the goal-post.
莉兹 老天啊...
Liza, Jesus. Just...
我们的协议书写得很清楚
Our settlement agreement was very clear.
-克里斯到家了吗 -很清楚 崔维斯 很明确
- Is Chris home? - It's clear, Travis. It is defined.
你没有听我说话
You're not listening to me.
每个月他可以跟你度三个周末
You get him three weekends a month.
你不能挑三拣四
You can't just pick and choose.
你能否给他打个电♥话♥
Can you just please call him?
打电♥话♥ 告诉他快点回家
Call him, tell him to get his ass home.
他随时都会回来
He'll be home any minute.
快打电♥话♥ 莉兹
Now, Liza!
我们下周末见
I'll see you next weekend.
TJ快 快 去看看
T.J., let's go, go. Check it out.
又一个流浪汉
Yeah, another homeless.
伯克利大学录取通知书
艾丽莎 艾丽莎 我们需要水桶
Alicia. Alicia. We need the bucket.
艾丽莎
Alicia?
艾丽莎 拿桶
Alicia, get the bucket.
韩医生 又是我 麦蒂·克拉克
Dr. Han. Hi, it's Maddy Clark again.
听我说 尼克现在很难受
Listen, uh, Nick is really hurting right now,
我需要你打电♥话♥开处方
and I just need you to call in the prescription
这样我就能取药了
so I can pick it up,
我很担心他
but I'm really worried about him,
我想他非常需要药
and I think he really, really needs it.
坚持住 哥
Hang in there, big brother.
我们很快就有药了 好吗
We're gonna get your medicine, okay?
我们放着他不管越久 他情况越糟
Longer we leave him, the worse he gets.
-我知道 我知道 -他没法出门
- I know. I'm aware. - He won't be able to travel.
艾丽莎
Alicia.
我得盖上毯子
I gotta get under the blanket.
妈 你打算怎么办
Mom, what are you gonna do?
我不知道 韩医生还没有回电♥话♥
I don't know. Dr. Han's not calling me back,
而我现在甚至联♥系♥不到崔维斯
and now I can't even reach Travis.
是啊 就像地震之后 线路过载
Yeah, I mean, it's like after an earthquake. Circuits are overloaded.
-我们有存药吗 -没有
- Got anything stashed? - No.
我智齿的维柯丁[止痛药]
Vicodin for my wisdom teeth.
我扔进厕所冲了
I flushed 'em.
突然戒毒对他来说很危险
It's dangerous for him to go cold turkey like this.
-我知道 我知道 -妈妈 我...
- I know. I know. - Mom, I...
-没事 -去医院 你可以去取
- It's okay. - The doctor's. You can pick 'em up.
-妈妈 -我不知道 他们可能关门了
- Mom. - I don't even know, I think they're closed.
他们没有回电♥话♥ 我...
They're not calling me back. By the time I...
看好他
Watch him.
-你保证 不能出门 -我不会出门的
- Promise, do not leave the house. - I wo-I won't.
-艾丽莎 你保证 -我会照顾他的
- Alicia, promise me. - I'll look after him.
该死
God damn it.
警官
Yo, officer.
出了什么事
What's going on out there?
有事故吗
Was there an accident?
穿过舍曼橡树区就好了
It'll clear up past Sherman Oaks.
问你简直没用
I don't even know why I asked you.
天啊
Oh, my God!
-你好 克拉克老师 -托比亚斯
- Hello, Miss C. - Tobias.
能把刀子还我吗
Can I have my knife back?
你知道这样不对
You know this ain't right.
这太不应该了
Yo, this is wrong, man.
大错特错
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
先生 请让开 别管闲事
Back away, sir. Get on with your business.
这不是闲事
This is his business.
-这和我们每个人都有关 -别过来
- This is all our business. - Stay back.
那人明明什么都没干 而且手无寸铁
That man never hurt a fly. That man was unarmed.
洛杉矶警局已经失控了
LAPD's out of control.
我们需要隔离这片区域
We're gonna need to clear this area now.
我们不会让开的
Yo, we ain't clearing nothing.
这里是犯罪现场
This is a crime scene.
对啊 我们都在封锁带后边啊
Yeah, and we're all behind the tape.
这是我对你们的最后警告
I will not tell you people again.
好啊 因为我们是不会走的
Good, 'cause we people aren't moving.
孩子 把摄像机关了
Hey, kid, put the camera down.
别别别 哥们 继续录
No, no, no, homie. Keep that camera up.
我要给这位压♥迫♥者上一堂公民教育课
I'm gonna give jackboot over here a little civics lesson.
孩子 想进监狱吗
You wanna go to jail, son?
凭什么进监狱 因为行使言论自♥由♥权吗
Jail? For what? Freedom of speech?
因为行使合法集♥会♥权吗
Right to lawful assembly?
他又没犯法
He ain't breaking any laws.
他也没危害到谁
Man, he ain't threatening nobody.
呼叫你的同伴去吧
Oh, call your little buddy, yeah.
小心点
Be careful.
谢谢
Thank you.
麦蒂森·克拉克 辅♥导♥员
给你
Here.
现在不能喝热的
Oh, can't do hot now.
下次给你做冷汤
I'll make gazpacho next time.
行啊 反正我会吐出来的
Yeah. It's gonna end up in the bucket.
喝点水
Okay, drink some water.
我不渴 我需要的不是水
I'm not thirsty. Water is not what I need.
我知道你需要什么 尼克
Yeah, I know what you need, Nick.
妈妈去找了
Mom's working on it.
这是她自己的生日派对 想哭就哭吧
It's her party, and she'll cry if she wants to.
等下 你要去哪
Whoawhoa. Where are you going?
-艾丽莎 -我很快就回来
- Hey. Alicia. - I'll be fast.
不行不行 你不能回去
No, no, no, no. Hey, you can't go back there.
-我必须得去 -你答应过妈的
- I have to go! -You promised Mom.
艾丽莎 别...
Alicia, come...
你也总是满口承诺啊 尼克
You make promises all the time, Nick.
-躺下 -我是混♥蛋♥ 我是混♥蛋♥
- Lie down! - I'm an asshole. I'm an asshole.
听我说 艾丽莎 你走了就回不来了
Okay, but listen. Alicia, if you leave, you won't come back.
求你了
Please.
可是你让妈妈出去了
You let Mom go.
不安全 我是说马特 他很危险
Not safe. No, Matt! Matt is not safe.
-天啊 -别走 艾丽莎
- Oh, Jesus... - No, Alicia,
你不知道那东西让人变得多可怕
you don't get what it makes people do.
你不知道我被逼无奈做了什么
You don't know what I had to do!
-艾丽莎 你不知道 -你被逼做什么了
- Alicia! You don't know! - What did you have to do?!
马特会伤害你 会杀了你 艾丽莎 我...
Matt will hurt you! He will kill you, Alicia. I'm...
别别别 别挑现在
No, no, no, not now!
别挑现在
Not now!
别这么对我 尼克 别挑现在
Don't do this to me, Nick. Not now!
别这样 你这个混♥蛋♥
Don't you do this, you stupid son of a bitch!
别动
Stay still. Shh.
我为什么要跟你讲话
Why do I bother speaking?
说真的 我为什么要浪费口舌
Seriously, why do I waste my breath?
-他到家了吗 -你觉得我在骗你吗
- Is he here? - You think I'm lying to you?
我们得找到他
We gotta find him.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表