剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
我就知道
That's what I thought.
他来了 你可以开始打包了
He's in. You can start packing.
士兵 你能听见我说话吗
Soldier, can you hear me?
他发青了
He's blue.
发绀 胸腔挫伤
Cyanosis. Chest contusion.
这是什么病症
What are we looking at here?
肺功能衰竭
Collapsed lung.
很好 给他插管
Very good. Tube him.
又一处骨折 面部多处擦伤
Another fracture. Facial abrasions.
可能会有脑震荡
Possible concussion.
糟糕
Oh, shit!
这些是咬痕吗
Are those bite marks?
我看到咬痕了 医务兵
I see bite marks. Corpsman.
-发现一名感染者 -隔离者一人
- We got one. - We have a quarantine.
-跟着我走 -好 已安全
- On me, let's move. - All right, we're clear.
看着像是咬痕的都算是
Anything that looks like a bite is.
你要救六人 而我要救六十万人
You're trying to save six people, I'm trying to save 600,000.
那意味着只要出现一个错误 一个犹豫
And that means one slipup, one "what if"
我们就会知道邻居们吃起来什么味儿了
and we all start finding out how the neighbors taste.
撤离口在哪里
Where's that evac?
保持警惕 还有更多
Stay sharp. More on the way.
我们有一队人被牵制在图书馆里了
We got a squad pinned down in a library.
我们要去救出他们
We're gonna get them out.
我们要去现场 你在车里待着
So when we roll up on this bitch, you stay in the truck.
得走了
We gotta move!
可能是游民 一定是全体尸变了
Squatters probably. Whole bunch must have turned.
不是说这片区域的人都被疏散了吗
I thought this area was evacuated.
的确 这些是赖着不走的
It was. These are the holdouts.
-有些人不信任政♥府♥ -那是当然
- Some people don't trust the government. - Imagine that.
不管发生什么 你都要待在车里
No matter what, stay in the truck.
端掉它们
Light these guys up.
准备 走吧
Ready? Go.
快快
Go, go!
我们被围住了 出去
We're cornered. Get out!
它们太多了 它们太多了
There's too many! There's too many!
小心身后
Behind you!
-把它们拖开 -小心身后
- Get 'em off! Get 'em off! - Behind you!
有一圈栅栏
There was a fence
就像此刻围住我们的一样
just like the one surrounding us now.
栅栏里面是一栋楼
Inside the fence was a building.
楼里有一间屋
In the building a room.
屋里有一把椅子
And in the room a chair,
就像你此刻坐的这把
just like this one where you sit.
他们就把我抓到那里去
This is where they bring me.
那时我年轻
I was young.
持刀的人和坐在椅子上的人
The man with the blade and the man in the chair,
没什么不同
they're not different.
他们都很痛苦
They both suffer.
他们的人生就此改变
Their lives are changed forever.
他们把我抓进去
They bring me in
让我做出选择
and they give me a choice.
我要成为哪种人
Which man will I be?
求你了
Please.
求你住手
Please stop.
这个词
This word,
在你们的对讲里出现了很多次
it's used many times in your radio transmissions,
所以我知道它至关重要
so I know it's important.
"科伯特"是什么
What is Cobalt?
最外层皮肤的神经少一些
The outer layers have less nerves.
越往深处就越敏感
The deeper, the more sensitive.
你需要一只不颤抖的手
You need a steady hand.
-"科伯特"是什么 -我不知道
- What is Cobalt? - I don't know.
你懂不懂尊重别人的私有财产
Have you no respect for private property?
那是你的自行车吗
Is that your bike?
现在是我问你
I'll ask the questions.
这地方我做主
I'm kind of the law in these parts.
已经有人来做主了
Yeah, we already got people on that.
他们是国家的人
Yeah, they're federal.
但这里归我管
This here is my jurisdiction.
从消防栓到信箱的这片地方都是我的
Everything from the fire hydrant to the Posada mailbox.
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
-上车 -逗我吧
- Hop on. - You got to be kidding me.
没逗你
I'm not.
来吧 给你看个东西
Come on, I want to show you something.
这是谁家
Whose place is this?
不知道 有钱人吧
I don't know, rich people.
最晚搬进来 最早溜走
Last to move in, first to get out.
万一他们回来了怎么办
What if they come back?
不会回来的
They're not coming back.
你能相信吗
Can you believe all this stuff?
我们小时候没有的东西这些小混♥蛋♥都有
These little bastards were having the childhood we deserved.
走到铁网边来
Step to the fence.
怎么了 我没咳嗽也没尸变
What, no turn and cough?
37摄氏度
98.6.
那个人
That guy.
38.4摄氏度
101.1.
把他拎出来
Pull him.
那孩子没病 梅尔文
The boy's not sick, Melvin.
这是命令 发烧的都得去楼下
Orders. Anyone with a fever goes downstairs.
好吧 走吧 快点
All right, let's go. Come on.
-我不去 -放松 哥们
- No, no, no. No, no. - Hey, relax, buddy.
我们上次的交易很合你的意吧
You found our last transaction to your liking.
-我没病 -走吧
- I'm not sick. - Here we go.
是啊 我才不还给你
Yeah, and I'm not giving it back.
当然不用 我说话算话
Of course not. A deal's a deal.
但我想再跟你做一笔交易
But I'm suggesting an additional transaction.
能让你凑够一套
Something to round out the ensemble.
我没病 我发誓 我发誓
I'm not sick. I swear, I swear.
住手
Hold.
小心
Easy.
把那孩子留给我 我会照看他的
Let me have the boy. I'll keep an eye on him.
把这个拿去当抵押
Take this as collateral.
另一个呢
Where's the other one?
好像在拉斯维加斯
Las Vegas, I think.
-很不幸 -我两个都要
- Tragically-- - Yeah, I want 'em both.
否则免谈
Or no deal.
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
你们要把我们怎么样 说啊
What are you gonna do with us? Come on!
-把他带走 -别碰我
- Get him out of here! - Get off of me, man.
别碰我
Get off of me.
恕不退款
No refunds.
那孩子要是尸变了 你自己兜着
Kid turns, it's your ass.
你以为他只有那么点能耐吗
You think he'll stop there?
"永远爱你的A"
"Love always, A."
真贴心
That's sweet.
谁是A
Who's A?
你们要去哪里
Hey, man, where y'all going to?
安全 安全
Clear, clear!
快 快
Here we go, here we go.
-等等 莫耶斯呢 -他被困住了
- Wait, where's Moyers? - He got held up.
发生了什么
What happened?
他不来了
He ain't coming.
我们送你到离家几个街区的地方
We'll get you within a few blocks.
你自己走回去
Walk home from there.
但是莫耶斯说送我去指挥部 医生那里
But Moyers said he'd take me to the command post, the doctor.
我们不会接近那里了 老兄
We're not going near that place, man.
我有新任务 我要回圣地亚哥
I got a new mission-- operation get my ass back to San Diego.
出发
Let's go.
奥菲莉亚 怎么了
Ofelia. What--?
等等 怎么了 等等
Wait, what? What? Wait.
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表