剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表
- Maddy. - Something bad happened here.
你自己也说过 这里经常会出事
You said it yourself. Things happen here all the time.
是啊
Yeah.
真是一片暴♥力♥之地
It's a violent place.
这不是你的错 麦蒂
This isn't your fault, Maddy.
那是遗传的
It's in the genes.
尼克有问题 艾丽莎没有
Nick's got problems, Alicia doesn't.
那我只教好了一个孩子
Well, I'm batting. 500.
他不在这
He's not here.
-走吧 麦蒂 -不
- Let's go, Maddy. - No.
这是他睡觉的地方
This is where he slept.
麦蒂
Maddy.
-那是什么 -尼克的
- What is it? - It's Nick's.
没事的 麦蒂森
It's okay. Madison.
走吧 我的天使
Come away now, angel.
走吧
Come away.
天啊
Oh, God.
回家吗
Home?
不 还不行
No, not yet.
我们去卡尔文家找找
Let's try Calvin's.
卡尔
Cal.
克拉克女士 玛纳瓦先生
Miss C. Mr. Manawa.
卡尔 很高兴见到你
Cal. Good to see you, man.
-你好 -你好 卡尔
- Hey. - Hey, Cal.
-你气色不错 -谢谢
- You look good. - Thank you.
你们在找尼克
You're looking for Nick.
是啊 他出了事故
Yeah, he was in an accident.
警♥察♥找到他的
The cops picked him up.
你见过他吗
Have you seen him?
他从医院逃走了
He ran away from the hospital.
没有 有段日子没见过了
No, I haven't seen him in a while.
你知道他会去哪吗
You got any ideas where he'd go?
他没有...不知道
He wouldn't-- no.
他不再去他以前常去的地方
He wouldn't hang where he used to.
他跟我们疏远了
He moved away from us.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
想进屋吗
You want to come in?
我可以打几个电♥话♥ 也许有人知道
I could make some calls. Maybe someone's heard.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事 为尼克做什么都是应该的
Yeah, of course.Anything for Nicky.
谢谢 卡尔文
Thanks, Calvin.
你好 我是克里斯 请留言
Hey, it's Chris. Leave a message.
伙计 很抱歉打给你
Hey, man. Listen, I'm sorry to call you,
但我真的 需要跟你聊聊
but I really, really-- like, I need to talk to you.
你能给我回电吗
Can you just-- can you hit me back?
这事很重要 好 拜拜
It's important. Okay, bye.
我到了
欢迎来威尼斯 我们爱你
我要走了
我们会找到他的
We're gonna find him.
他不想别人找到他
He doesn't want to be found.
我们一定要把他带回家
We'll bring him home.
崔维斯 他宁愿睡在那里也不回家
Travis, he'd rather sleep in that place than his own bed.
我不
I don't--
我不确定我是否想让他回家
I don't know if I want him to come home.
我明白
I get it.
真的吗
You do?
我是不明白
I don't.
我成什么了
What does that make me?
人啊
Human.
软弱的人
Weak.
我烦透了坐在那儿等来自太平间的电♥话♥
I'm just tired of waiting on the call from the morgue.
不会的
Not gonna happen.
我们肯定会找到他 把他送进戒毒所
We're gonna find him, we're gonna get him in rehab.
实在不行我强行拽他去
I'm gonna drag him there if I have to.
把他铐在我身上
I will cuff our wrists together
强行拖去
and drag his ass.
我保证
I promise.
给艾丽莎打个电♥话♥
Better call Alicia.
让她吃点东西
Get her to eat something.
可能高速路段出车祸了
Might have been a high-speed gone bad.
为了您的安全 请留在车内
For your own safety, please remain in your vehicles.
你看见什么了吗
Can you see anything?
没有
No.
请始终待在您的车内
Please remain in your vehicles at all times.
回车上去
Get back in the truck.
-发生什么了 -回车里
- What the hell is happening? - Back in the truck.
我们赶紧走
I'm getting out of here.
就五个学生
Only five?
你少停了几站吗
What, did you miss a few stops?
我希望你们打过流感疫苗
I hope you guys got your flu shots.
KTLA台在出事之前就把信♥号♥♥中断了
KTLA killed the feed before it went ugly,
但是录像机一直没停
but the cameras kept rolling.
有人泄露出来了
Someone leaked the footage.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
阿蒂 快看这个
Artie, check this out.
什么
What?
那家伙没死
Guy's not dead.
事故创伤后遗症或者吸毒了之类的
Traumatized from the accident or he is on something.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
等一等
Wait a minute...
快看 他们下手这么重
Look how they beat the guy.
肯定是有什么原因的
There's an explanation.
没人说出来
No one's offered it.
大家都在说空气中传播的有毒物质
Folks talking airborne toxins,
水质污染 病毒
poisoned water.
这就是为什么大家都不出门了
This is why everyone's staying home.
快看
Look at this.
他们开了好多枪
How they unload on him.
他还能站起来
How he keeps coming.
我得给分局打电♥话♥
I've got to call the district.
看看他们想怎么处理
See how they want to play this.
这就是之前尼克说的情况
This is what Nick was describing.
-给警♥察♥打电♥话♥ -你确定吗
- Call the police. - You're sure?
我们必须得找到他 我没其他办法了
We have to find him. I don't know how else to do it.
伙计 不好意思又是我
Hey, man. Listen, I'm sorry to keep calling you,
但我必须知道教堂那边到底怎么了
but I got to know what went down at the church.
求你了 回我电♥话♥
Please just call me back.
传统科学讲的是可预测的现象
Traditional science deals with predictable phenomena
比如重力
such as gravity...
姐们 你♥爸♥妈在现场吗
Girl, your parents were there?
-是 我妈妈和崔维斯 -电
- My mom and Travis, yeah. - ...electricity,
化学反应
chemical reactions.
我要走了 你在哪儿
我们今天要讨论的是非线性的物质
We're talking about nonlinear things
它们不可预测也不可控
that are impossible to predict or control--
天气 大脑状态
weather, brain states...
姑娘们 我今天是不是得收个手♥机♥了
Ladies, am I confiscating phones today?
太假了 肯定是假的
It's not real. It can't be real.
瞧好了 这个绝对是真的
Watch, this here's the new real.
一枪爆头 贱♥人♥
Kill shot, bitch.
马特都不给我发短♥信♥
Matt's not texting me.
你也不能给他发了
And you're not texting him.
给我吧 艾丽莎
Give it up, Alicia.
同学们 早上好
Good morning again, students.
分局决定今天只上半天课
The district has decided today will be a half day.
重复一遍 今天只上半天课
Repeat, today will be a half day.
铃♥声♥响后 请直接去乘校车
When the bell rings, proceed to your buses...
-你介意吗 -保持冷静和秩序
- Do you mind? - ...in a calm, orderly fashion.
-你去坐校车吧 -发生了什么
- I want you on the bus. - What's going on?
枪击事件让大家都很担心
People are worried about the shooting.
那不是假的吗
Wasn't that fake?
赶紧回家 好吗
剧集 | 行尸之惧 | 导航列表