剧集 | 珍的不一样(2023) | 导航列表
- Sex and the City. Let's watch that.
欲望都市 看这个吧
Sex and the City. Let's watch that.
等下 不 天啊 我
Oh, wait, no. God. Um. I- -
新闻 没错 看新闻吧 -救援人员已经搜查了
The news. Yeah. The news. - Rescuers have scoured...
新闻 没错 看新闻吧 -救援人员已经搜查了
The news. Yeah. The news. - Rescuers have scoured...
我是说 这都是事实嘛 -坠机现场
·I mean, it's just facts. ...the crash site...
但今天早上的新闻发布会上
but in a press conference this morning
宣布说没有幸存者
it was announced there had been no survivors.
另外 儿童癌症发病率正在上升
In other news, cancers in children are on the rise.
就再问一下 这部分真的对故事来说有必要吗
Once again, is this completely necessary for the story?
信我的 听下去
Trust the journey.
所以说 卡什慌了
So, Kash is freaking out
因为他干了 可以说是和嘉莉让他做的完全相反的事
cause he's done, like, the opposite of what Carrie asked him to do.
但他清楚的让他们亲上的那个场景具体是什么样的 对吧
But he knows the exact scenario that leads up to their kiss, right?
所以他觉得只要没有那个场景了 他们就不会亲上的
So he thinks all he has to do is avoid that exact scenario, and they won't kiss.
没有红酒 没有席尔的歌♥ 没有沙发 就不会亲上了
No red wine, no Seal, no sofa, no problem.
你在干嘛呢
What're you doing?
噢我都忘了我有这了 里奥哈葡萄酒
Ooh, I forgot I had that. Rioja.
我给你倒一杯去
I'll pour you a glass.
太棒了
Brilliant.
你还坐不坐了
Are you sitting down?
不不 我更喜欢站着
No, no. I like to stay on my feet.
得保持活跃点 你懂的 灵活
Stay active. You know, supple.
你确定嘉莉不是你的菜吗
Now, are you sure Carrie's not for you?
其实从特定角度来看 她也有点宽肩的
You know, from certain angles, she has kind of broad shoulders.
不了 我还是同性恋哈
Nope. Still pretty gay.
我音响去哪儿了
Where's my speaker?
你音响
Your speaker?
天啊 我不知道啊
Gosh, I have no idea.
事实上 没关系的
Well, actually, it's fine.
我正好一直想试试我的新唱片机呢
I've been meaning to try out my new record player.
不过我现在只有一张唱片
I only have one album so far though.
事实上 我可能得走了
Actually, I might call it a night.
我们的兄弟之夜你这么快却要走了
You're calling time on bros night already?
我挺累的 然后
I'm really tired, and- -
因为我找终于找到了一顶中世纪头盔复♥制♥品
Because I tracked down a replica medieval helmet.
想着我们戴上它 然后用棍子互相敲看看我们能感觉到痛不
And I thought we could put it on and hit each other to see if we feel it.
我有提过我一直想这么干诶
I mentioned I always wanted to do that.
我记着呢
I remembered.
再来 再来一次 -好
·Again, again. Do it again. - Okay.
好 再来一次 这次管我叫兰斯洛特
Okay, do it again. This time call me Lancelot.
我这底下一点也感觉不到痛
I can't feel a thing under here. -
继续 我一点也感觉
Keep going. I can't feel any- - ∴
感觉活力满满
I feel so alive.
来吧
Come on! -
但嘉莉气死了
But Carrie's getting pissed
因为卡什不回她消息
because Kash isn't replying to her.
他一条也不回我
He's not replying to any of my messages.
他都没读我消息
He hasn't even seen them.
我只是想知道克拉克到底喜不喜欢我
I just wanna know. Does Clark like me or not?
你想小小偷♥窥♥下不
Do you want to do a little spying?
我可以黑进他手♥机♥ 把摄像头开了
I could hack into his phone and turn on the camera.
妈
Mum.
我以为你希望我擅长搞技术的啊
I thought you wanted me to be good at technology.
是啊 但没让你违反《日内瓦公约》
Yeah, not to violate the Geneva Convention.
你经常这么干吗
Do you do this a lot?
没有好吗
No.
不对普通人这么干
Not people.
仅限明星
Just celebrities.
你永远也想不到他们觉得没人看的时候在干嘛
You never guess what they be up to when they think no one's watching.
玛丽 我真觉得这道德上说不过去吧
Mary, I do think that is morally wrong.
不幸的说
Unfortunately.
可惜 我已经这么干了
Well, I've already done it.
这是从我用手♥机♥蓝波接到聪明电视上的
Here is the now stream I patched in from the blue wave signal
网络摄像头传来的实时视频
from the phone to the web camera in the clever TV.
你这词没一个说对了啊
You got all of those words wrong.
你接下来打算怎么干跟我没关系哦
What you do with this is none of my business.
珍 你在这里聊你和你超能力的事 你要付我多少钱来着
Jen, so how much are you paying me again to talk about you and your power?
一大笔 -一大笔
A fuck ton. A fuck ton.
那我们还是回到这个话题 好吗
So, let's focus on that, shall we?
你和你妈关系在变好
You and your mum are bonding- -
你说过这可以给我超能力的呀 -可能会帮你得到超能力
Which you said would give me a power. - Might help give you.
再跟我详细说说你们这家怎么其乐融融的吧
Tell me more about wholesome family fun time.
陆地 但是隆起来的
Land, but up.
山脉
Mountains.
脚呆的房♥子 -鞋子
Foot house. Shoe.
狗
Dog.
答对了
Correct.
珍和吉兹 八分
Jen and Jizz, eight.
玛丽和伊恩 零分
Mary and Ian, zero.
原来是这样
I see.
接下来几轮 要不我们俩一组吧
Next few rounds, maybe we should be a team.
你以前从没叫我和你一起玩啊
You never asked me to play with you before.
你以前没准备好 -我现在准备好了
You weren't ready. - I'm ready.
我知道
I know.
我们要狠狠赢他们
We're going to dominate them.
嗯 这 -好
Yeah, that's- Yeah, okay.
抱太久了
Too much.
你明白超能力不是这么简单交换来的 对吧
You understand that it's not so transactional, right?
嗯 当然了
Yes, of course.
我不是因为想要超能力才对我妈这么好
I'm not just being nice to my mum so I can get a power.
那样我这人也太烂了
That'd be horrible.
我对我妈都这么好了 我怎么还没有超能力
I'm being nice to my mum. Why don't I have a power?
所以 没有显现一种超能力的时候 你觉得也没事吗
So, when a power doesn't materialise, you're fine with it?
你不会去试试其他方法吗
You don't try another tack?
不啊 我很耐心的
No. I'm very patient.
你有对我隐瞒任何关于你家人的事吗
And you're not hiding anything from me about your family?
不 你可以都读一下的
No. You can read all about it.
那些是历史书
Those are history books.
你的历史书 -那又怎样
·Your history books. - So?
历史是胜利者书写的
History is written by the victors.
里面不会有任何有损你形象的东西
There's not gonna be anything in there that doesn't make you look good.
也许我就是太棒了
Maybe I'm just great.
好吧 不是
Okay, no.
我确实有个备用计划
I- I- I did have a backup plan.
乔治说我的家人应该更亲密 对吧
George said that my family should be closer, right?
我邀请她来了这里 我把她介绍给吉兹了
I've invited her in. I've introduced her to Jizz.
我对她很好 我还有什么该做的
I'm being nice to her. What else is there?
跟家长们见面这件事 还只是个开始
Well, the whole meet- the- parents thing, it's only really the beginning.
你刚刚说什么 -见家长们
What did you just say? - The meet the parents- -
见家长们啊
Parents thing.
家长 复数
Parent- suh.
天啊 我太笨了
Oh, my God. I am so stupid.
我的超能力无法显现是因为我的家庭不完整
My power isn't coming through because my family isn't whole.
不行
No.
你邀请了你♥爸♥
So, you invited your dad?
是啊 很合理 不是吗
Yeah. Makes sense, doesn't it?
如果你觉得你的家庭破裂了 那就合理
It does if you feel your family is fractured.
你父母离婚不愉快吗
Um, did your parents have a bad divorce?
严格来说 他们并没有离婚
Uh, th- they're not strictly divorced.
只是疏远了
More estranged.
那行吧
Yeah, anyway.
爸爸一直是妈妈的痛处
Dad has always been a bit of a sore spot with Mum.
他来的时候情况怎么样
So, how did it go when he arrived?
嗯 所以
Right. So...
我们应该买♥♥整套盔甲的
We should get the whole suit.
珍 -对不起 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
但是一定和整体故事有关系的 我保证
But it ties everything together. I promise.
我们应该买♥♥整套盔甲的
We should get the whole suit.
这样会有很多选择
It opens up so many options.
你和我想的一样吗