剧集 | 珍的不一样(2023) | 导航列表
I know.
我本觉得我能放掉过往的 但
I thought I could just move forward, but.
这有点伤感了
...this is really sad.
是啊 我们俩分手了呢
Well, yeah, we broke up.
是啊 但是我提出的分手
Yeah, but I did the breaking off.
我应该感觉重获新生才对 应该感到自♥由♥的
I'm supposed to feel new and free like a...
像个性感的小春羔才对
...like a sexy spring lamb.
嗯 凡事结束都是很伤感的
Well, it's sad when things end.
就算我这个男朋友那么糟糕 愚蠢透顶
Even if your boyfriend was terrible and dumb
就算我控制着你的时间 不想让你和我分手
and held you time captive to stop you from breaking up with him.
天啊 我每次想说这的时候感觉更糟了呢
God, it gets worse every time I try and describe it.
这让我的头脑变得腐烂 腐烂
♪ It's makin' my head decay, head decay♪
我经过时 他们尖叫着
♪When I walk by, they screamin'♪
里面有人吗 里面有人 我知道
♪Isn't anybody home in there Home in there, I know ♪
他们把我卷起来时 我可以穿越地狱并返回
♪When they wind me up I can make it through hell and back ♪
穿越地狱并返回
♪ Hell and back ♪
我活在我的恐惧中
♪Me in my horror ♪
活在我的恐惧中的一天
♪A day in my horror ♪
你是 -你怎么
Do you- - How do-
我们俩都
So, we both...
我也不知道我俩为啥在狂笑
I don't know why we're laughing.
我们之间会没事的
Oh, we're going to be okay.
我对你撒了谎 你也跟我撒了谎 撒谎难道不是挺糟糕的吗
I lied to you. You lied to me. Isn't lying bad?
是挺糟糕的 但我们都有理由值得这么做
Yes. Except when we do it for a good reason.
你说的对
Right!
不对
No.
我在乎的不是内♥裤♥ 只是
I don't really care about the pants. It's just- -
只是 从一切会我扔掉一件内♥裤♥开始
Well, it's just, at first, it's me throwing away a pair of pants,
我接着就要搬出去住 然后不再有人邀请我去干什么了
but then it's me moving out, and then I stop getting invited to things,
然后你就把我也遗忘了
and then you all forget about me.
你不用非得搬出去的 我们可以一起想办法的
You don't have to move. We can figure something out,
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我们不能活在过去了
We can't live in the past.
那你为什么不告诉我这些
But why didn't you tell me?
我有点怕你
I'm afraid of you.
好 那除此以外呢
Okay, but more than that.
嗯 我怕会毁了我们俩现在的关系
And, uh, I'm scared it might ruin this.
那也是你为什么没告诉我吧
And that's why you didn't tell me.
这应该是件好事因为
Which is a good thing because- -
我们都很关心对方甚至愿意为此撒谎
We actually care enough to lie to each other.
你知道我为这段关系付出了多少吗
Do you know how much effort that is to go to for a relationship?
要平常的话 我根本不会去二区以外的地方
Normally I don't even travel outside of Zone 2.
所以这么说 这真的是件好事咯
so really, this is a good thing.
不不不 大错特错
No. No, no, no, no, no.
这是我经历过最糟的事了
This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me.
我很讨厌好吗 我讨厌死这事了事实上
I hate it. I hate it so much. Actually- -
我感觉要吐了
Think I'm gonna be sick.
他们俩来了
They're coming.
没事的 我们俩都知道了
It's okay. We both know.
珍吐过了
Jen threw up.
嘿 别提这个啊
Hey, don't tell them that.
为什么我感觉你样子不太对劲
Why do I hate looking at you now?
我的发型
My hair!
我 我都忘了 很难看吗
I- I forgot. Is it bad?
我现在不是你男朋友了 对吧
I'm definitely not your boyfriend anymore, right?
那我直说了 很难看
Oh, my God, it's bad.
真的很难看 嘉莉 丑爆了
It's really bad, Carrie. It's disgusting.
要我说实话吗 是我见过最难看的发型了
Honestly? The worst thing I've ever seen.
那穿越回去 恢复发型 帮我 帮我 求你了
Uh, turn back time. Fix it. Fix it, fix it, fix it, fix it, fix it.
行 好吧 虽然已经段时间了
Right, okay. It's been awhile.
只能试试突破新的最佳记录了
Try to push for a new PB.
五分钟
Five minutes.
要不我多剪点让它平整一点
Maybe if I cut it more to even it out.
你觉得她好看吗 我发誓 我不在乎你的回答 真的 -好看
Do you think she's pretty? I swear, I really don't care. I promise. - Yeah, she is.
如果我让你这么反感 你直接去和她结婚好了
Why don't you just go and marry her again then if I'm so repulsive to you?
你也很好看啊
You're pretty too.
好吧 我就多这侧剪掉一点 好让它平整一点
Okay, so now I'll just cut more on this side to even it up.
你应该写诗去的
Oh, you should write poetry.
这场面可从来没见过啊
Well, that's new.
好吧 这侧变得更短了 没关系 我再剪
Okay and now this side's shorter. That's okay. I'll just cut it even more.
我来帮你剪好看吧
I think I can make it work.
行了 剪刀给我
Okay, give me the scissors.
在城市之墓的厨房♥里冻着
♪Chilled in the kitchen of a city tomb ♪
光线会闪烁 就像一个暴♥力♥的子♥宫♥
♪`The light would flicker Like a violent womb ♪
就问问 在我见那你不告诉我的妻子之前
♪ust to check. There's no other massively important things you want to tell me
你真的没有别的重量级的事要告诉我了吗 -没有
before I meet your secret wife? No.
本 他爱她 就像他爱过别人一样
♪Ben, he loved her like he loved no one ♪
她笑的样子和拿着冒着烟的枪的样子
♪ The way she laughed And held a smoking gun ♪
爸比 爸比
Daddy! Daddyl
呃 是有那么一件事
Oh, yeah. One more thing.
你希望你能
♪You wish You were ♪
像她一样
Like her
糟糕的刘海18镑
烫坏了 20镑
卷发棒意外 15镑
意外秃顶 30镑
Accidenlql baldness k30
你也是因为分手了
Breakup?
有人跟我说我能做到的
Someone said I could pull it off.
乔尼是一个朋克宝贝乔尼是第二波浪
♪Joni is a punk babe Joni is the second wave ♪
乔尼穿着黑色牛仔夹克
♪ Joni is a black jean jacket ♪
乔尼穿着黑色牛仔夹克
♪Joni is a black jean jacket ♪
乔尼是第一支乐队的成员 乔尼拥有冷静的手
Joni's in the first band Joni has a cool hand ♪
乔尼是第一支乐队的成员 乔尼拥有冷静的手
♪Joni's in the first band Joni has a cool hand ♪
乔尼知道问题是系统性的
♪Joni knows the problem is systematic ♪
乔尼知道问题是系统性的
♪Joni knows the problem is systematic ♪
乔尼插队 乔尼没有时间
♪ Joni cut the tour line Joni doesn't have time ♪
乔尼喜欢冲上舞台
♪ Joni likes to dart on stage ♪
乔尼正在进行果汁排毒 乔尼不需要朋友
♪Joni's on a juice cleanse Joni doesn't need friends ♪
乔尼正在进行果汁排毒 乔尼不需要朋友
♪Joni's on a juice cleanse Joni doesn't need friends ♪
因为乔尼已经训练好了整个房♥间的人
♪Cause Joni's Got the whole room trained ♪
AccOUWS襟希堕禄能°
♪You wish You were ♪
你希望你能
♪You wish You were ♪
像她一样
♪ Like her ♪
我敢打赌她从未在乎过你
♪I bet she never cared about you ♪
我敢打赌她从未在乎过你
♪I bet she never cared about you ♪
你希望
♪ You wish ♪
你希望
♪ You wish ♪
你能
♪ You were ♪
像她一样
♪ Like her ♪
像她一样
♪ Like her ♪