剧集 | 珍的不一样(2023) | 导航列表
诺拉真体贴 把我东西全放在仓库里
So thoughtful of Nora to put all my stuff into storage.
给你10英镑全部卖♥♥给我
Give you ten quid for all of it.
里面不可能有什么值钱的东西
There's not going to be anything expensive inside to flip.
100英镑 我的最高价
100 and that's my best offer.
卡什
Kash.
300英镑
300?
好吧 来看看里面都有啥
AII right. Let's find out what kind of man I was.
我出400
400.
天哪 卡什
Oh, my God, Kash.
怎么 这些很贵的
What? They're expensive.
我觉得二手价格没那么高
I don't think the resale value's very high.
69号♥仓库 屌♥啊
And unit 69. Nice.
等等 我们是65号♥
Wait, we're unit 65.
抱歉 65号♥在这边
Oh, sorry. Unit 65's this way.
不知道这是谁的
Wonder who does own it.
生日快乐 罗伯
"Happy birthday, Rob.
你的好兄弟 克里斯
Your best mate always, Chris. "
我有过好兄弟
I had a best mate.
谁寄的
Who's sending us post?
诺拉邀请我们去她的新书发行会
Nora's invited us to her book launch.
她真好 我不知道那是什么活动
That's so nice of her. Wow. I mean, I- I have no idea what that is,
不过
but, um, wow!
天哪 她人真好 对吧
Gosh, she's great, isn't she?
是的 有时候有些人可能表面上看起来很不错
Yeah, well. Sometimes people may seem nice on the outside,
其实内心深处阴暗 肮脏 所以
but in the inside they're a churning hot tub of venom and shit, so...
我看人一向很准的
I'm a pretty good judge of character when it comes to people.
像是动物本能
It's like animal instinct, so...
是吗 你觉得这个男人怎么样
Really? What do you think of this man?
笑得慈祥 应该是个好人
Nice smile. He seems like a good lad.
那是奥萨马·本拉♥登♥
That's Osama bin Laden.
你是说诺拉跟本拉♥登♥一样吗
So, you're saying Nora's like Osama bin Laden.
当然不是 我只是说 她可能没有表面上那么好
No, no, no, no. Ijust- - She may not be as nice as she seems.
诺拉
Nora?
不好的人我♥干♥嘛要娶她 想想吧 珍
Why would I marry someone who isn't nice? Think about it, Jen.
我跟她说那天晚上我们没空
I'll tell her we're busy that night,
不不不 我们必须去 说不定我的好兄弟在呢
Oh, no, no, no, no. We have to go. My best mate might be there.
克里斯 我想他了 珍
Chris. I long for him, Jen.
好吧
Okay.
谁的着装要求是穿米色
Whose dress code is beige?
你我一起打发时间 你我一起
♪Let's pass the time Me and you, you and me ♪
你我一起打发时间 只有你我
♪ Let's pass the time Just you and me ♪
再也没有两人像我们一样的友谊
♪There's never ever been two friends Quite like we ♪
你我一起打发时间 只有你我
♪Let's pass the time Just you and me ♪
你是我最好的朋友
♪`You're my best friend ♪
我也是你最好的朋友
♪ And I'm yours too ♪
抱歉
Sorry.
只剩一个了
Oh, there's only one left.
你拿吧
Uh, you have it.
真的
Absolutely.
不行
No, I- I couldn't.
你拿吧 我请
I insist. My treat.
真的是感激不尽
I'm really grateful that you let me have it
因为我不能摄入咖♥啡♥因♥ -不能碰
because I can't have caffeine...- It's an absolute no- no.
因为我有肠易激综合征 -因为我的肠易激综合征
...because I have IBS. - Cause of my IBS.
找到你了 你会弹贝斯吗
Found you. Can you play bass?
教皇是穿着人皮的蜥蜴人吗
Is the pope a lizard wearing human skin?
我知道他不是 我只是心血来潮
I know he's not. I'm just being whimsical.
希望是个新方案
Oh, I hope it's a new scheme.
他可以 -耶
·He can do it. - Yes!
你知道音调对吧 -知道
You know the notes, right? - Got them.
好
Yeah.
好吧 -你应该把2003到2005年的
All right- - You're supposed to be digitising
唱片数字化
case records from 2003 to 2005
对 与其做那个
Okay, but what if, instead of doing that,
我开♥发♥了一个东西能让公♥司♥利润一夜之间涨两倍
I develop something that will triple the company's profits overnight?
天 好厉害 怎么做
Oh, my God. That is amazing. How? -
原创来电等待音乐
Original hold music.
克拉克
Clarks!
1 2 3 4
A one, two, three, four.
我们现在不能来接电♥话♥
♪We can't come to the phone right now ♪
你可能会问原因 我来告诉你们
♪You might ask why Well, I'll tell you why ♪
原因数不胜数 比如我们在乡下
♪There's a million reasons Like we're out of town ♪
正在打电♥话♥ 或者正在拉粑粑
♪Or we're on a call Maybe we're having a poo ♪
也可能正好遇到有人开枪
♪ Or an active shooter situation ♪
他把我们关在厨房♥当人♥质♥
♪And he's holding us hostage In the kitchen ♪
苏珊在哭泣 她有三个娃
♪Susan's crying, she's got three kids ♪
有人在争抢手♥枪♥
♪There's a struggle for the gun ♪
突然手♥枪♥走火 持枪人中枪倒地
♪But then it goes off And the gunman goes down ♪
可是理查德也腹部中枪
♪But Richard's been hit in the gut ♪
地上好多血迹 不过他挺了过来
♪And then there's so much blood But he makes it through ♪
我们都要历经创伤
♪We're all bonded through our trauma ♪
或者主持慈善晨间咖啡
♪Or hosting a charity coffee morning ♪
噢耶
♪`Oh, yeah ♪
目前只创作了这么多
Well, it's all we got so far.
这
It's.
你不喜欢
You hate it.
我就知道
I knew it.
太糟糕了
It's terrible.
天哪 都是这该死的办公室 这朝九晚五的生活
God! It's this office. This soul- sucking nine- to- five.
扼杀了我的创造力 嘉莉
I'm creatively stifled here, Carrie.
我必须表达自己的心声
Now, I need to express myself,
可是却把灵魂卖♥♥来做这些毫无意义的工作
but I'm selling my soul completing these mindless tasks.
为了啥 就为了一周区区1500英镑
And for what? A measly £1, 500 a week.
卡什 那是一个月的薪水
Kash, that is for the whole month.
一个月 -是一个月的
Amonth. - It's a month. Yeah.
那么
Well, then,
看来下午要请假去把这些音乐会级别的乐器还了
I guess I need the afternoon off to return a dozen concert- grade instruments.
克拉克们 跟我一起
Clarks! With me.
我想开始新恋情了 可是卡什总是阴魂不散
I want to start dating again, but Kash is always just there.
我不想在他面前跟别人约会 感觉有点太快了
I feel bad coming onto someone in front of him. It's a bit soon.
不如你来参加诺拉的新书发布会
Why don't you come to Nora's stupid book launch?
应该有大堆的单身狗 -太好了
Should be loads of stupid bachelors. - That's perfect.
我可以随便找人撩
I can flirt in total anonymity.
我都想看你撩人的样子了 超可爱
Oh, I've missed watching you flirt. It's adorable.
别这么说
Don't say that.
我可不想可爱
I don't want to be adorable.
我想要
I want to be.
嘉莉 你突然惊慌
Carrie, you instantly panic
然后问他们一些具体的假设性问题
and start asking them elaborate hypothetical questions.
万一只有女生上钩了呢
What if I just get the ladies out?
嗯 那也行
Yeah, that would work.
不过你只能穿半色衣服去
You'll have to wear beige though.
我没有米色系衣服 我他妈又不走法棍面包风
I don't have anything beige because my style icon isn't a fucking baguette.
天哪 我讨厌她
Oh, God. I hate her.
你干嘛不直接告诉吉兹诺拉的真实面目
Why don't you just tell Jizz what Nora's actually like?
他简直被她迷得五迷三道的
He totally buys her butter wouldn't melt routine.
必须让他自己看到 亲眼看看她是哪种人
He needs to see it for himself. He needs to see her real side come out.
不如我来刺♥激♥一下她
What if I goad it out of her?
让她展示出令人讨厌的嘴脸
Push all her little bitch buttons.
你不会的 -我会
·You wouldn't. - I would.
我就知道你会 我是故意这么说的
I knew you would. I was just saying that for effect.
我要给她点好看
I'm going to be a little fucking nightmare.
你们有在宾客名单上吗 -在
Are you on the guest list? - We're on there.
感觉内心反叛
♪I'm feeling like a riot ♪
如果治标不治本 那就只有见真招
♪If it's a cure to the cause, Then we have to get violent ♪
我不喜欢煽风点火
♪ I'm not into starting fires ♪
谁划了火柴 打破了永恒的宁静
♪Whoever sparked the match Broke perpetual silence ♪
电闪雷鸣
♪Thunder and lightning ♪
聆听亡灵合唱团的咆哮依然继续
♪Hear the sound of the dead choir's roar Still fighting ♪
不 我无所畏惧