剧集 | 珍的不一样(2023) | 导航列表
Uh, I don't care if you're ugly. Gavin?
我想他走了
I think he left.
可怜的家伙 长得那么丑可真不容易
Poor guy. It cannot be easy being so hideously ugly.
妈 -加文
- Gavin?
嗯 又是这样 -总有一天你会找到一个女孩
Yeah, it happened again. - Aw, one day you'll find
她爱你不仅仅是因为你的外表
a girl who will love you for more than just your looks.
我又不是一块肉
I'm not a piece of meat.
我知道 宝贝
I know, pet.
我知道
I know.
谢谢 妈妈 -再见 亲爱的
Thanks, Mum. - Bye, love.
在那一刻 我意识到
And I realised in that moment,
我们都要为自己的幸福负责
we are all responsible for our own happiness.
你不能把你的失败归咎于任何人
You can t blame anyone else for your failings
不能归咎于老板 父母 失踪的丈夫
·Not bosses, parents, missing hus...-
天啊 我总不能念这个吧
Oh, Jesus. I don't think I can read this.
有那么多的孔 还有
There's so many orifices and- -
老天 还有怎么用那些孔
God, the things that are happening to them.
记住 这一切都是为了吉兹
Remember, it is all for Jizz.
让他看到诺拉的真面目
He's got to see Nora's true colours.
如果你的目标没有吓到你 那么意味着你的梦想还不够大
If your goals don't scare you, then you're not dreaming big enough.
你每天醒来时都应该思考
You should be waking up every day thinking,
今天我该如何挑战自己 -准备好了吗
"How can I challenge myself today? "- Are you ready to rumble?
因为当你 -什么
Because when you...- What?
准备好了吗
Are you ready to rumble?
我不知道你在干
I don't know what you're- -
你在干什么
What're you doing?
焦虑不是 一种失调
Anxiety isnlta disorder
这是你的心在告诉你
It's your heart's way of telling you...
拥抱恐惧吧
Embrace the fear.
我以前会很害怕 -配合我的打击
I used to be afraid. Co- operate with my smack down!
你感觉到这份火热了吗
·Do you feel the heat? -
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry.
请继续
Continue.
这是我要求的环节 -我来了
Idemanded jt From the ropes!
我
I- - -
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
为了旧时光 摔跤伙伴
Old times! Wrestling buddies. -
放开我 你这个怪人
Get off me, you weirdo!
你明天想出去玩吗
Do you wanna hang out tomorrow?
我想我明天很忙
I think I'm busy tomorrow.
好吧 那再等一天
Okay. Day after then.
我想我还是很忙
I think I'm still busy.
大后天怎么样
How'bout the day after that?
也许我们不该再做最好的朋友了
Maybe we shouldn't be best friends anymore.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
天啊 诺拉 你一定很尴尬吧
Oh, God, Nora. This must be so embarrassing for you.
请告诉他 他把你的重要夜晚毁得多惨
Please do tell him how much he's ruined your big night.
好吗 不要憋着
Yeah? Don't hold back.
一点也没有 他经历了很多
Not at all. He has been through a lot.
他在适应 我会一直支持他
He's adjusting, and I will always support him.
你想现在开始读吗 珍
Um, would you like to do your reading now, Jen?
还是说你是个小骗子
Or are you a tubby little liar?
嗯嗯 马上念
Yes. Yes, I would.
大家好 我是珍·里根
Jen Regan, everyone.
我这篇文叫《盐水之合》
This is called Bonded in Brine.
海浪拍打着阴暗的岩石
"The waves crashed on the sullen rocks.
又在海边度过了一天
Another day by the sea',
灯塔看守人在脑子里咆哮着
growled the lighthouse keeper in his brain.
可是 看哪 那石头上是什么一个男人 还是一条鱼
But, lo! What's that on the rocks? A man? A fish?
不 是个鱼人
No. A fishman. "
很遗憾听说你和克里斯没能重归于好
I'm sorry you and Chris didn't reconnect.
是我的错 我毁了一切
I ruined it. I ruin everything.
我不认为那是你的错 那是
I don't think that was your fault. It's- -
你是什么意思
Hmm. What do you mean?
哦 别理我 没什么
Oh, ignore me. It- It's nothing.
不 告诉我吧 我想融入
No, tell me. I want to fit in.
腰部以上 是个漂亮的男孩
"From the waist up, a beautiful boy.
但腰部以下 是一块覆盖着鳞片的肌肉
But the waist down, a slab of scaly muscle.
一条人鱼
A merman.
啪
Crash!
潮湿而绝望的潮水涌了进来
The wet and desperate tide was rushing in. "
我很感激她收留了你
I'm so grateful for her taking you in.
她很妤地帮你恢复了元气
She did a great job getting you back on your feet.
但也许她不是最好的榜样
But maybe she isn't the best role model.
他唯一能找到的避难所 是一个多岩石的海湾
"The only shelter he could find, a rocky cove.
“一个洞”渔夫想
'A hole', thought the fisherman. "
我是说 看看你周围
I mean, look around you.
到底是谁在惹祸
Who's causing a scene?
当一只湿漉漉的手掌
"The lighthouse keeper groaned
碰到灯塔看守人裸♥露♥的前臂时 他呻♥吟♥了一声
when a clammy palm touched his exposed forearm. "
你们在一起的时候总是这样吗
Is it always Iike this when you're together?
不 不是
No, no.
我的意思是 其实差不多
I mean, actually, yeah, it kind of is.
但不是每个人都有奇怪的计划 比如去偷狗什么的吗
But isn't everyone getting into weird schemes and stealing dogs?
灯塔看守人看了看他身上的鳞片
"The lighthouse keeper took in his scaly length. "
大多数人只是和他们的家人和朋友过着美好 安静的生活
Most people just have a nice, quiet life with their families and their friends.
没有混乱 不会感觉就像个局外人
No chaos. No feeling like an outsider.
你救了我
™You saved me.
我该怎么报答你呢
How can I repay you? "
你认为珍是我不能拥有这一切的原因
And you think Jen's the reason I can't have that.
我只能想到一个办法
™There's only one way I can think of...
我都没这样想过
Oh, I didn't even think about that.
不过这是你需要考虑的 不是吗
It's something to consider, isn't it?
人鱼翻了个身 回到
"The merman flipped onto his briny belly and reached back to"...
**我 波塞冬
me, Poseidon!
把你的鱼***塞进我的***
Stick your filthy fish hole.
用你的卵填满我 我就是你的***
Fill me up with your eggs like the salty I am! "
珍是个坏孩子吗
Is Jen a bad influence?
什么也比不上那咸咸的美人鱼老二的诱惑力
"And nothing ever compared to the allure of that briny fish cockl"
那个屏蔽词男一定是走了
Oh, that guy must have left then.
但是大海得到了它想要的
"But the sea gets what the sea wants.
结束
The end".
哦 珍 你就写的这东西吗
Oh, Jen. Is that all you've got?
太棒了 珍
That was great, Jen.
前卫 有积极的性♥爱♥ 我很喜欢
Avant- garde, sex- positive. I loved it.
这句话她听不到 但她没有超能力可怜的东西
She can't hear this, but she hasn't got a power, poor thing.
让我们可怜可怜她 为她鼓鼓掌吧
So let's give hera pity clap.
那是浪费时间
That was a waste of time.
真是奇耻大辱
Absolutely mortified.
你随时都可以回家 罗伯
You can always come home, Rob.
加文
Gavin.