剧集 | 珍的不一样(2023) | 导航列表
I like being alive.
所以不想让你撒豆子驱魔 行吗
So, we can't have you spilling the beans on me, can we?
不要
No.
你不会在哭吧
Are you crying?
我带我宝贝去看恐怖节目
♪I took my baby to a horror show ♪
那是她唯一爱看的节目
♪That's the only place she wants to go ♪
她觉得德古拉无比神圣
♪She thinks that Dracula is so divine ♪
她觉得科学怪人无比迷人
♪And she wants to go steady With the Frankenstein ♪
抓住了 今天第三个
He's in! Third one today.
我们帮多少流浪猫绝育了呀
Think of all the unwanted kittens we're preventing.
嗨 小伙子
Hello, little man!
你可以求我放过你的睾丸
You can plead for your testicles all you want.
但我听不到
I can't hear you.
放心 不疼
You won't feel a thing.
不做爸爸对你更好
And you're really better off not being a father.
当爸责任太大
Too much responsibility.
我那天把我侄子摔地上了 头朝地
I dropped my nephew on his head the other day,
没人看见 我也没告诉谁
no one saw, and I just didn't tell anybody.
反正不归我♥操♥心
Not my problem.
开始吧
Right.
雷金那德又逃出笼子了
Reginald's escaped from his cage again.
他怎么总这样
How does he keep doing that?
雷金那德
Reginald?
雷金那德
Reginald?
你不可能走回尼加拉瓜的 小雷子 你试过了
You can't walk back to Nicaragua, Reggie. We've been through this.
嗷 疼死了
Owl Shit it anyway!
没事 剂量还是够一只小猫
Well, that's still okay because that dosage is only enough for a ca...
自♥由♥了
Libertade.
自♥由♥了
Libertade!
现在不害怕了 是吧
Not so scary now, are you? -
哈 现在还想捅我吗 来呀
Ha! Oh, I bet you'd love to stab me, wouldn't you?
再试一次呀 怎么 害怕了
Go on, then. Too scared? Come on. -
哦 天哪
Oh, Jesus!
卡什 别闹了 -对不起
Kash! Stop it. - Sorry.
妈的 我根本不知道怎么驱魔
God, I've no idea how to do an exorcism.
妈妈 -珍 你没事吧
Mum? - Jen! Are you okay?
怎 -不管发生了什么 告诉妈妈
Wha- - - Whatever it is, you can tell me.
癌症 艾滋 你不会得了骨头软化病了吧
Cancer? AIDS? That thing that makes your bones go soft?
天哪 你该不会已经想自杀了吧
Oh, God! You're not thinking of ending it all, are you?
生命多珍贵啊 即便是你的命 珍
Life is worth living, Jen! Even for you!
你在胡说什么呀
What are you talking about?
你的那条语♥音♥留言吓坏我了
That was a very worrying voicemail you left.
用了那个L开头的单词
Using the L word like that.
因为这你觉得我要死了 -不是吗
So, you thought I was dying? - Well, aren't you?
根本不是 我没想死 我只是想要说爱你
No, I'm not dying! I was just- - I was trying to be nice.
天 千万别那么做了 我换了三趟公交赶到
Well, don't ever do that again! I had to take three buses to get here.
都没来得及换衣服
I didn't even have a chance to get out of my costume.
天哪 我的妈
Oh, Jesus, Mum.
玛丽 你美极了
Looking good, Mary.
妓♥女♥ -那个 她被附身了
Whore! - Uh, yeah, she's possessed.
我们已经无计可施了
We've kind of run out of ideas.
别说
·Don- - - So- -
附身
Possessed?
我见过这种情况
I've seen this before.
我小时候村里一个男人就被附身了
A man in my village when I was small.
那你们怎么驱魔的
How did you drive it out?
我们用棍子抽他
Well, we beat him with sticks.
但最后发现他其实是在装附身
And it turned out he- he wasn't possessed in the end.
他只是个可爱的葡萄牙人
He was just Portuguese. Lovely man.
但我那天跟牧师学了不少
But I did learn a lot from the priest that day.
我们必须用恶魔打败恶魔
You have to meet evil with evil.
这里不欢迎你
You are not welcome here.
我们要把你赶出这只无辜羔羊的身体
And we will drive you out of this innocent lamb,
你这撒旦派来的泼妇
you harridan of Satan's own hole!
滚吧 我命令你
Be gonel I command- -
她叫啥来着
What's her name?
我记不得了
Uh- - I don't remember.
没人记得了吧
I don't think anyone does anymore.
迪莉娅
Mmm. Delia?
狄来拉
Delilah? - Delilah?
达利娅
Dahlia!
很好记啊
It's not difficult.
别追那只猫 蒂多
Leave the cat alone! Tito!
我曾是一个小科学怪人 我曾是一个小科学怪人 耶耶
♪ I was a teenage Frankenstein I was a teenage Frankenstein, oh, yeah ♪
我曾是一个小科学怪人
♪ I was a teenage Frankenstein ♪
我曾是一个小科学怪人 我曾是一个小科学怪人 耶耶
♪ I was a teenage Frankenstein I was a teenage Frankenstein, oh, yeah ♪
人们没忘记我的名字
People still know my name.
我还是个明星 -你们能记得一部
I'm still a star. - Can you guys name a single film
她的电影吗 -不记得
she's been in? - No.
一个也想不起来
Not one. Not a clue.
真服了《在港口》
Oh, come on. In the Port Rightly?
没印象
Mm- mmm. - No.
《克利夫兰的天使》
The Angel of Cleveland?
啥的天使 -没听过
Of where? Never heard of it.
《枪声响起》 -都没听过
·The Gun Goes Bang? ·Never heard of them.
有枪就会响 不然呢
Of course it goes bang. What else would it do?
你们知道费雯·丽吗
Now, Vivien Leigh.
哇 大影星 -永恒的经典
Incredible. Mmm. Yep. - Timeless.
没才华的傻妞罢了
Talentless prude.
格蕾丝·凯利 -最喜欢她了
Grace Kelly. - Love her. Oh.
劳伦·白考尔 -女神
Lauren Bacall. Oh!
伊丽莎白·泰勒
Elizabeth Taylor. -
我们记得她们 -你们以为自己很聪明是吗
We remember them. - You think you're being clever?
我早看穿你们的把戏了 激将法没用
I know what you're doing. And it's not gonna work.
明说吧 我必须留下重建我的辉煌
See, I have to stay to rebuild my legacy.
你做不了演员的
You will never make it as an actress.
凯莉也早过了演玛丽苏的年纪
And Carrie's already too old to play ingenues.
不不不
No! No! - Uh- huh, uh- huh.
你用她的身体最多还能再演两年25岁
You've got two more years of playing 25. And after that,
之后跟死也没啥区别了
you might as well be dead again! - No, no, no, no- -
我不听 我不听
Don't listen to them! Don't listen to them!
她已经有鱼尾纹了
She's already got crow's feet! -
不信你看 -不不不
·Look! No! No! No, don't!
我不信
It isn't true!
你个女鬼 自己看镜子
Look, goddamn you! Look!
我要让这女的咬舌自尽
I think I've bitten her tongue.
你滚出我朋友的身体 贱♥人♥
Get out of my friend, you bitch!
啊
Whoops.
我们该对她来硬的了
We have been too soft with her. -
卡什 把棍子给我
Kash, get the sticks.
准备战斗吧 女魔头
Prepare for war, you she- devil!
我绝不离开
I'll never leavel
打她 -凯莉
Waterboard her! - Carrie.
别别别动她
·No, stop, stop stop!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我们一直劝错了人
I think we've been talking to the wrong person.
宝 我知道你在里面 我相信你比她更强大
Hey, bud. I know you're in there, and I know you're stronger than her.
闭嘴
Be quiet!
因为你是凯莉·杰克逊啊
Because you're Carrie Jackson.
为了看起来像大人 你会点尼格罗尼酒
Y- You think ordering negronis makes you seem grown- up.
你总能把茄子做得超难吃
You've never been able to cook aubergines right.
你不喜欢看的书也要读完 因为你怕书会伤心
You finish books you don't even like because you think they'll feel bad.
你真是一个呆子
You're a total fucking nerd!
但你是我最好的朋友 我爱你
You're my best friend. I love you.
对不起让大家担心了
I'm sorry for causing a fuss.
你没事吧 -没事 她走了
Are you okay? - Yeah. She's gone.
行 我大功告成了
Well, my work here is done.
你也没帮上忙吧
You didn't do anything.
不用谢
You're welcome.
真的没事
Are you okay?
谢天谢地你回来了