剧集 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表
So what, you don't need me anymore?
我不需要你保护我 不需要你确保我安全
I don't need you to protect me. I don't need you to keep me safe.
-别这样 -我不需要你照顾我
-Come on. -I don't need you to look out for me.
-我自己可以 -求你了
-I've got it. -Please.
-你不回家 -对 不回
-You're not coming home? -No, I'm not.
我放了你
I release you.
那埃里克呢
And what about Eric?
帮我解除婚姻
Get me out of it.
我
Me?
你刚说你不再需要我了
You just told me you didn't need me anymore.
虫虫 你得和他和好
You gotta make things right with him, Bug.
他为了你甘愿放弃自己的人生
I mean, he gave up his life for you.
他本可以有一天成为参议员 甚至当上总统的
He could have been a senator-- Fucking president someday.
他仍然可以
He still can.
不 再也不能了 他很爱你啊 天啊
No, not anymore. He fucking loves you, man.
他只是喜欢和我在一起的感觉 他救我是因为无法忍♥受失去
He loves the idea of me. He rescued me because he can't stand to lose.
你怎么变得这么冷酷无情
How did you become so heartless?
他为你挡了一枪 而你曾在婚礼上发誓 虫虫 你得修复你们的婚姻
He took a bullet for you, and you took a vow, Bug. You gotta make it right.
只有上帝能修复这婚姻
Only God can make it right.
过来
In here.
你过分了 而且你错了
You're out of line, and you're wrong.
为了救你 我的手上沾满鲜血 现在你也一样
If there's one thing that I learned, having all this blood on my hands…
我唯一学到的是
and now you've got some on yours too…
是否向上帝祈祷、祈求原谅并不重要
it doesn't matter if you pray to God for forgiveness.
重要的是你能否原谅自己
It's whether you can forgive yourself.
这才是我们要努力做的
And that's the work we gotta put in.
现在我们赶紧离开这里吧
Now let's get the fuck out of here.
等等…
Wait, wait.
好了…
All right.
说话 我们在广场大道
Talk to me. We're in Plaza Boulevard.
在那儿等我 我这就过去
Wait for me there, I'm on my way.
听好了
Listen up.
米切提供的新撤离方案
New exfil from Mitch,
一个小机场附近的废弃海滩别♥墅♥
deserted beach house near an airstrip with--
宝贝
Babe?
你来不来
You coming?
去海滨别♥墅♥ 待在那里等待信♥号♥♥
Going to the beach house. We post up, wait for a signal.
我们开到大道上 然后低空飞往圣迭戈
We drive to the strip. We fly low to San Diego.
总统先生
Se?or President.
又是你
You again?
别碰我
Don't touch me.
我需要确认你或者军队里的某个人
I need confirmation that you or someone in the Army
批准了对委内瑞拉的袭击
authorized the attack on Venezuela.
这太荒谬了 你需要像其他人一样预约
This is ridiculous. You need to make an appointment like everyone else.
是不是你
Did you do it?
如果是你批准的 就一定会有记录
If you authorized it, there has to be records.
迟早会被公布出来
Sooner or later it will come out.
什么会被公布出来
What will come out?
对于一切是如何开始的 你完全知情
That you know exactly how everything started.
你知道事实上 哥伦比亚军队并没有参与袭击
You know for a fact the Colombian Army wasn't involved.
你知道唯一该怪的
You know the only ones to blame
是那两个佩戴哥伦比亚标志的美国人
are the two Americans wearing the Colombian flag.
但你却不打算处理此事
But you are not going to do anything about it.
也不打算告诉委内瑞拉实情
And you do not plan on telling Venezuela the truth.
为什么
Why?
也许你认为战争对经济有好处
Perhaps you think war is good for the economy.
也许你很感激美国人 挑起了一场你想要的战争
Perhaps you are grateful to the Americans for starting a war you wanted
因为你没有勇气自己这样做
but didn't have the courage to start yourself.
恕我直言 总统先生
With all due respect, Mr. President,
这个谎言会让你送命
you will not survive this lie.
你得逮捕那些美国人
You need to arrest the Americans
并告知委内瑞拉真♥相♥
and tell Venezuela the truth.
为了你的总统职位这样做吧
Do it for the good of your presidency.
你这是在威胁我
Are you threatening me?
你没有证据
You have no proof.
我有你的名声
I have your honor.
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
我能为你做什么
How can I help you?
这个快吗
Is it fast?
够快了
Fast enough.
事情是这样的
Here's what's up.
维奥莱塔马蒂兹给总统施压
Violeta Matíz pressured the president.
空港正在关闭所有的空中交通
Puerto's shutting down all air traffic.
发布了全国范围的警报
There's a nationwide alert.
好吧
Uh-huh.
小心点 到处都是军队
Be careful. There's military everywhere.
好 我们离开这条大路
All right, let's get off this main road now.
这里转弯
Let's turn here.
该死 路障
Fuck, roadblock.
虫虫 别担心 我们会没事的
Bug, don't worry. We'll be okay.
我绕过去
I'm going around.
该死…老天啊
Fuck this. Fuck. Jesus.
-我们还有多远 -3公里吧 不到3公里
-How far away are we? -Two miles. Less than two.
把枪收起来 放到看不见的地方
Put the guns away, put 'em out of sight.
到处都有该死的警♥察♥
There's fucking cops everywhere.
唷 情况越来越紧急了 你现在在哪儿
Yo, this is getting really tight. Where are you now?
我在港口等你们呢
I'm at the harbor waiting on you.
很好
Right.
我们会被困在这里的
We're gonna get caught in here.
上面有个市场 我们可以抄近路过去
There's a market up there we could cut through.
-开过去… -好…
-Let's just go. Let's just go. -Okay.
我们要走过去
We're gonna go on foot.
拿上它
Just take it.
立刻走
Let's go. Now!
往左…
Left.
我们在市场里步行中
We're on foot in the market.
穿过去 港口在南边
Cut through. The harbor is on the south side.
收到
Roger.
-准备好了 -是
-Ready? -Yeah.
我们走
Let's go.
继续走 走吧
Just keep going. Let's go.
好
Okay.
-搜查市场 带他们来见我 -遵命 长官
Sweep the market and bring them to me. Yes, sir!
要搜遍每个角落
Look for them everywhere.
走
Let's go!
封锁所有出口
Block all the exits.
注意 允许消灭他们
Attention, permission to neutralize the men.
重复一遍 干掉那两个人
I repeat, neutralize the two men.
好
这边走
This way.
躲进来
With me.
长官
Sir.
最新消息
Update.
我们收到报告 他们正往南走
We have reports that they are heading south.
他们杀了一些士兵
They killed some soldiers.
听好了
Listen up!
那些美国人不能活着离开这里
The Americans are not leaving here alive.
那个女人也一样 明白吗
Not even the woman. Understood?
-明白 -行动
-Understood! -Let's move!
他们就在这附近
They're somewhere around here.
散开
Split up!
是吗
Yes?
没事的 你会没事的
It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
他们来了
Coming in.
外面有20个人 南边被封锁了
There are 20 guys out there, south side is sealed off.
我们不可能硬闯过去的
We're not gonna be able to fight our way through this.
你走这条路
Take this one.
安珀 待在这里
Amber, stay here.
-那边有两个 -下面有两个
-There's two over there. -There's two down there.
我要去那上面看看 准备走
I'm gonna check up there. Be ready to move.
剧集 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表