剧集 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表
Then it's settled.
你需要多长时间都行 好吗
Take all the time you want, okay?
嘿
Hey?
好吗 -好
Yes? -Okay.
那好
All right, then.
保重
Take care.
把那个美国人加入到计划中
Put the American on the program.
好的 -盯着点她
Will do. -Keep an eye on her.
好的 兄弟
You know it, brother.
那好 保重
All right, then. Take care.
在海湾边
Down by the bay
西瓜生长的地方
Where the watermelons grow
回到我的家
Back to my home
我不敢去
I dare not go
因为如果我回去了
For if I do
母亲就会说
My mother will say
“你可曾见过一只熊梳头”
"Have you ever seen a bear Combing his hair"...
你气色真差
You look like shit.
你该学着打扮一下
You should learn how to dress up a little better.
我吃了点变质的鱼
I ate some bad fish.
但我准备好向你汇报了
But I'm ready to brief you.
那说吧
Go on, then.
她很了不起
She's marvelous.
我的主意是和她一起录视频
My idea is to produce videos with her.
回馈一下粉丝
Give a little love to the base.
回馈粉丝
Love to the base?
你到底在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
更多YouTube视频
More YouTube?
想象一下
Picture it,
“他们救不回去的女子”
"The damsel they cannot bring home."
太完美了 因为她的家人是军方的
It's perfect because her family is military.
如果我能让她背弃自己的血亲
If I can get her to disavow her own blood!
天啊 这视频一定会爆火
Wow! That shit goes viral.
该死的
Fuck.
有点明显 不是吗
It's a little obvious, no?
明显很棒 对吧
Obvious is good, no?
变得很清楚了
Makes it clear.
什么很清楚
What's clear?
让YouTube见鬼去
Fuck YouTube.
我要你查清楚她在整件事里扮演的角色
I asked you to find out what role she plays in all this.
没有角色
None.
也许她是分包商 我不知道
Maybe she's a subcontractor, I don't know.
你疯了
You're losing it.
要么是你在胡说八道 要么是我不知道你到底怎么了
You're either full of shit, or I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you.
你想出什么YouTube视频的愚蠢点子
You're coming up with this silly YouTube video shit.
该死 你若不信任我 我怎么展开工作
Fuck, how can I do my job if you don't trust me?
想要我信任你 负起责任来
You want me to trust you? Take responsibility.
那就信任我啊 -你会负起责任吗
Give it to me. -Will you take responsibility?
立刻把情报查出来
Find that shit out, now.
她在整件事里的角色到底是什么
What the fuck is her role in all this?
找出答案 否则我要你好看
Get answers or I'm gonna fuck you!
好 没什么
Okay. Okay, nothing.
行动起来 干活去 该死的
Move your ass and get to work, fuck.
没问题
Done.
离开这里
Get out of here.
我想要离开这里
I want to get out of here!
你最好离开
You better get out.
离开这里
Out of here!
别进来
Don't come in here.
别进来 不行...
Do not come in here. No, no, no.
有人吗
Hello?
走开
Go away.
走开 你不该进来的
Go away. You're not supposed to be in here.
你好
Hello?
我叫安珀
I'm Amber.
这是我的牢房♥
This is my room.
你能出去吗
Won't you get out of here?
好
Okay.
等等...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
今天星期几
What day is it?
不知道
I don't know.
你是想迷惑我吗 -当然不是
Are you trying to confuse me? -Not at all.
我之前不知道你在这里
I didn't know you were in here.
门没锁
The door was unlocked.
今天星期几 -不知道
What day is it? -I don't know.
那我就不和你说话了
I will not speak to you, in that case.
你是德国人
Are you German?
你在这里多久了
How long have you been here?
那是牙刷吗
Is that a toothbrush?
你不能拿走
You can't have it!
音乐太吵了 -没有音乐
The music is so loud. -There's no music.
音乐吵死了... -没有音乐啊
The music is so loud. Too loud! -There's no music.
嘿... -把音乐关掉
Hey, hey! Hey! -Stop!
听我说
Listen.
他们把音乐关了 结束了
They turned the music off. It's over.
刚才...
There was--
刚才没有音乐
There was no music.
现在我...知道你是个骗子了
So, I-- Now I know you're a liar.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
骗子
Liar.
我想知道五亿点
I would like to know how 500 million points
数字资料是如何在四周内被推送的
of mega data got pushed in four weeks.
我不知道 我不...
I don't know. I do not kn--
安珀 不 安珀 你在干什么
Amber, no. What are you doing, Amber?
不...你在干什么
No, no, no. What are you doing?
这不对 这样不行 你在用腿筋
This is not right. Not like this. You use your hamstrings.
我会这样做 要这样才对
I do it like this. You do it like this.
你有什么问题 为什么不理我
What is your problem? Why you never talk to me?
我试过了 很难
I've tried. It's hard.
你没有 没努力 你没有真正和我说过话
No, you don't. Not really. You don't really talk to me.
没说心里话
Not from the heart.
嘿
Hey.
你确诊过精神分♥裂♥症吗
Have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia?
你会想象一些不真实的东西 比如在播放...音乐
You imagine things that aren't real, like that music, the music playing.
幻觉是精神分♥裂♥症的症状之一
Hallucinations are a feature of schizophrenia.
也许如果我疯了 我就不该告诉你我要走了
Maybe if I'm crazy, I shouldn't tell you that I'm leaving.
我要在11月离开 已经决定了
I'm leaving in November. It's been decided.
如果你愿意
And, if you want me to,
我也许可以给你家人打电♥话♥ 告诉他们你在这里
I can maybe call your family, let them know you're here.
你遇到我很走运
You're very fortunate to have me.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
能
Ja.
你为什么可以独自一人到处随意走动
Why do you get to move around wherever you want all by yourself?
他们允许你到处走
They let you go anywhere.
是我挣来的 -怎么挣的
I earn it. -How?
他们喜欢免费劳动力
They love free labor.
如果我挣得五分钟独处时间
If I earn five minutes by myself...
我就游过去
swim across.
你无法逃离这里 永远不能
You can't escape from here. Never.
想听我的建议吗 别喝汤 有毒
You want a tip though? Don't drink the soup. It's poisoned.
汤
The soup?
对
Yeah.
好的
Uh-huh.
你有家人吗
Do you have a family?
有
Sí.
我找到安珀了
I got Amber!
亚历克斯
Alex!
我想谢谢你
Just wanted to say thank you.
收下这个好吗 送你的
Will you take this? It's just a gift.
再见 姑娘们
Adios, chicas.
谢谢
剧集 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表