剧集 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's wrong?
是因为游侠吗
Is it Drifter?
你为什么不和斑比谈谈呢
Why don't you talk to Bambi about it?
嘿 我能问你一些关于任务的事吗
Hey, can I ask you something about the mission?
我想弄清楚到底怎么回事 但他不肯跟我说
I'm trying to piece it together, but he's not talking to me about it.
他被困住了 但那时我已经 路过了游侠所在的地点
He got jammed up, but I was already over the X by that time.
我在做我该做的事 他在做他该做的
I was doing my thing. He was doing his.
行动一开始我就没见过王子
I didn't really see Prince on the op once it started.
是 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们和我共进晚餐 这对我意义重大
Thank you both for having dinner with me. It means a lot to me.
当然了 -我们会互相扶持 对吧
Of course. -We're here for each other. Right?
没错
That's right.
今晚要点什么呢 -三份特餐
How are we this evening? -Three specials,
再给我们来瓶你们最棒的赤霞珠
and get us a bottle of your most outrageous cabernet, please.
给这位来点水
And some water for this guy.
你一转身饭就没了
Turned your back on him and your meal was gone.
真的 太逗了 -是 次次如此 是的
Really? That's funny. -Oh, yeah. Every time. Yeah.
今天带游侠的孩子们去练冰球了
Took Drifter's boys to hockey practice today.
他们第一次回到冰上
First time they'd been back on the ice.
杰森和教练起了点争执
Jason got into a thing with the coach,
但他处理得很好 他们是很好的男孩子
but he handled it well. They're solid boys.
他们很坚强
They're so strong.
是的 他们和父亲一起生活了10 12年
Yeah. Well, they had their dad for ten, 12 years.
我不明白你的意思 你觉得 一个十岁的孩子失去父亲没关系
I don't understand. You think it's okay for a ten-year-old to not have his dad?
不是
No.
我是说他们已经 从他们父亲那里得到了很多
I'm saying they got a lot of substance from their father already
对他们有帮助的东西
that'll help 'em.
什么鬼...
What the f--
王子 在困境中生存的人很常见
People surviving hardship, Prince. It's pretty common.
是啊 我想你就是最好的例子
Right. I guess you're the best example.
我只是坚韧不屈而已
Well, I'm just a hard dog.
小子 我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do, bub?
也许你犯了个错误
Maybe you made a mistake.
也许吧
Maybe.
你错了
You did.
也许没有
Maybe not.
也许下次行动时 我会因为你的某个行为而死
Maybe on the next op, I get smoked for something you do.
你想太多了 -别怪到我头上
You're running loops. -Don't put this on me.
你在假想 -问题不在于我
You're "hypotheticalizing"... -I'm not the problem.
但这不管用 明白吗
...and it doesn't work. You hear me?
下次我们行动时 这会让你陷入困境
And it's gonna get you jammed up next time we're out.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉 但他必须承认错误 否则这事过不去
I'm sorry too. But he needs to own this, otherwise we can't move on.
承担责任就是很难 哥们
Accountability is a bitch, man.
天啊
God.
否认会让你崩溃 会把你毁掉
Denial is gonna tear you up. It's gonna fuck you up.
是吗
Is that right?
游侠死了 你的朋友死了
Drifter is dead. Your friend is dead.
我们非得谈这个吗 -悲伤的寡妇
Do we have to make it about this? -Grieving widow.
两个孩子
There's two kids.
我们必须达成共识 承认错误 哥们
We just need to agree on this, man, and come clean about it.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果你走之前我们没见面的话 你小心戒备 好吗
You watch your six down there if I don't see you before you go, okay?
好
Okay.
很抱歉我对他太苛刻了 我只是想说出真♥相♥
I'm sorry I was hard on him. I was just trying to tell the truth.
有时候我真搞不懂你
I don't understand you sometimes.
他也会对我这样做的 如果他认为是我搞砸了
He would do exactly the same to me if he thought I'd screwed up.
不 他不会的
No, he wouldn't.
他当时不必丢下他的
He didn't have to leave him behind.
也许你现在退伍是件好事
Well, maybe it's a good thing you're getting out now.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
也许你不该做这行
Maybe it's not what you're meant to do.
我不知道 转行做政♥治♥ -什么
I don't know, jump to politics. -What?
不管是什么 你这是在 把怨气撒在斑比身上
Whatever it is, you're taking out your frustrations on Bambi.
你当时也在场 你也没救游侠
You were there too. You didn't save Drifter.
如果我们不能坦诚相待 这整件事就完了
This whole thing falls apart if we can't be honest with each other.
你确定这不是你们之间的竞争吗
And you're sure this isn't about competition between you guys?
你真的是这样看我的吗 -随口问问
Is that what you really think of me? -Just asking.
这是个恶心的问题
That's a gross question.
我也很痛苦 但你不去想这一点
I'm in pain too, but instead of thinking of that,
你所做的只是回归你那乡巴佬式的忠诚
all you can do is revert to your redneck loyalty.
好吧 对不起 我知道这么说很糟糕
Okay, I'm sorry, I know that's a shitty thing to say,
但你总是站在你哥哥那边 不管事情有多严重
but you always take your brother's side, no matter how horrible.
如果我们不能成为一家人 你为什么还要嫁给我
Why did you even marry me if we're not gonna be a family?
我不该那么说 -承认吧
I shouldn't have said that. -Admit it.
我失... -你喜欢这样
I was way out of-- -You like it.
你喜欢我乡巴佬式的忠诚
You like my redneck fucking loyalty.
确实是
That's true.
这里怎么会有这东西
What is this doing here?
这是紧急无线电定位装置 用来保护你的安全
It's a beacon. It's to keep you safe.
拜托 它和我们携带的是一样的 这是军用的
Come on. It's the same as we carry. It's military grade.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你要去哥伦比亚了 -对 我去过世界各地
You're going to Colombia. -Right. I've been all around the world.
你的手♥机♥在丛林里用不了
Your phone isn't gonna work in the jungle.
这只是基本的安全保障
This is just basic safety.
现在你觉得我在控制你
Now you think I'm being controlling?
这是紧急情况下的防护措施 拜托
This is protection against an emergency. Come on.
我只是担心而已
I'm concerned is all.
是
Yeah, well,
我们结婚的时候你答应过我不会这么做的
you promised me when we got married you wouldn't do this shit.
好吧 万一你出了什么事呢
All right, so what if something happens to you?
这是干吗 你在做什么
What is this? What are you doing?
你现在要出去跑步 -是
You're going out for a run now? -Yeah.
会不会有点危险 至少带狗一起去
Isn't that a little dangerous? Take the dog at least.
我要一个人静一静
I need time alone.
(哈斯)
我们和好了 对吧
We're fine, right?
是的
Yeah.
嘿...
Hey. Hey.
要我留下来照顾你们吗
Should I stay and take care of you guys?
不用 拜托 我们都是大男孩
No, come on. We're big boys.
放松 一切都很好 走吧
Relax. Everything's fine. Come on.
(用迷幻药治疗药物滥用)
(REDx 思想科学)
大家早上好 -早上好
Good morning, y'all. -Morning.
大家今天好吗
How is everybody today?
很好 -好的
Yeah. Good. -Good.
今天有人嗑药了吗
Has anyone taken drugs today?
拜托 那咖啡呢 因为咖♥啡♥因♥也算
Come on. What about coffee? 'Cause caffeine counts.
尼古丁
Nicotine?
一小勺糖呢 它也算药物
How about a little spoonful of sugar? It is.
糖对大脑的影响 和滥用药物的影响是一样的
Sugar affects the brain in the same way as substances of abuse.
事实是我们每天都在嗑药
You see, the truth is we all take drugs every day,
但我今天要谈论的是重度毒瘾患者
but I am here to talk about the heavy hitters.
这样的人有二千三百万
Here's a number for you. Twenty-three million.
这是与毒瘾作斗争的美国人的数量
That's the number of Americans who struggle with drug addiction.
我们是一个处于痛苦中的国家
We're a nation in pain.
这对我来说很私人 因为我妈妈是个瘾君子
And this is very personal for me, because my mother is a drug addict.
这令人沮丧
And it's frustrating,
因为治疗毒瘾的方法就在我们眼前
because the cure for addiction is right in front of our faces,
但是在科学界
but the scientific community,
我们不想承认有治愈方法
we don't want to admit that there's a cure.
我们不想承认
And we don't want to admit it
因为那样就等于承认这些人是对的
because then we would be admitting that these guys were right.
神经科学告诉我们
You see, neuroscience tells us
上瘾是指大脑一旦对某种物质上瘾
that addiction is a problem of the brain not being able to change
就无法改变的问题
once it is hooked onto a substance,
然而 我们有几十年的研究表明
yet we have decades of research that tell us
致幻剂是这个星球上 最强大的精神改变化合物
剧集 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表