剧集 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表
我是来找埃里克哈斯二世 我是他的亲家 有急事找他
I'm here to see Eric Haas II. I'm his in-law. This is an emergency.
对不起 女士 我帮不了你
I'm sorry, ma'am. I can't help you.
我叫玛姬切斯伯勒 他知道的
Maggie Chesborough. He'll know.
雷
Ray?
女士 有什么问题吗
Ma'am, is there a problem?
你想让我大吵大闹吗 好 那我就闹给你看
You want me to make a scene? Okay, I'll make a scene.
埃里克哈斯 给我下楼来
Eric Haas, get down here.
女士 我为哈斯先生工作
Ma'am, I work for Mr. Haas.
-他现在不在这里 我能帮您吗 -我不信
-He's not here right now. Can I help you? -I doubt it.
-哈斯先生 -女士
-Mr. Haas? -Ma'am?
转身去梯级底部等我
Turn around and wait for me at the bottom of the stairs
不然我就叫警长了
or I'm gonna call the Sheriff.
请走吧 女士
Please, ma'am.
去吧 没事的
Go on. It'll be okay.
嗨 老板 是的 她就在这
Hi, boss. Yeah, she's right here.
这真是一个惊喜
Well, this is a pleasant surprise.
你真的不在这里
Are you really not here?
我从哥伦比亚飞回来 大老远开车来见你
I flew back from Colombia and drove all the way here to see you.
玛姬 我在这里了
I'm here now, Maggie.
好的 孩子们在下边有麻烦了
Okay. The boys are in trouble down there.
他们变成了罪犯 光天化日之下绑♥架♥别人
They've turned into criminals, kidnapping people in broad daylight.
不 这也太疯狂了
No, that's insane.
你的手下罗伊死了
Your man, Roy, is dead.
玛姬 你一直在吃药吗
Maggie, have you been taking your pills?
你不信我说的话 那打给你儿子问问吧
You don't believe me? Call your son.
他们完全失控了 现在怒气冲冲地准备开战
They're off the rails. They are on the warpath.
如果他想毁掉自己的人生 我也无能为力
There's nothing I can do if he wants to throw away his life.
我让他待在家里 让那些专业人士去处理
I told him to stay home and let the professionals go,
他对我说“滚开 老头”
and he said, "Fuck off, old man."
我们对孩子们的义务 不会因为他们对我们不好就结束
You know, our obligations to our children do not end when they're unkind to us.
他们需要增强战斗力的手段
They need a force multiplier.
增强战斗力的手段
A force multiplier.
我不知道你是军事战略方面的专家
I didn't know you were such an expert on military strategy.
我家族中的每一位祖父 每一位父亲 每一个被保佑的儿子
Every grandfather, every father, every single blessed son in my family tree
自罗伯特李将军时代以来 都曾在美国♥军♥队服役过
has served in the United States military since the days of Robert E. Lee.
在那之前 我的祖先曾与阿帕奇人作战
And before that, my blood fought the Apaches.
所以没错 我对军事战略有所了解
So, damn right, I know something about military strategy.
派人过去帮他们
Send help.
保护你的亲人吧
Protect your kin.
有什么想说的
Any ideas?
安珀 已经星期四了
Amber, it's Thursday.
48小时后…
In 48 hours…
我必须杀了你
I'm going to have to kill you.
我们在浪费最后的宝贵时间
We're wasting the last of our precious time.
我得去加拉加斯 我得去做个报告
And I have to go to Caracas, and I have to give a report.
是时候转移了
This is the time to move.
安珀
Amber?
埃尔多拉多
El Dorado.
你说什么
Qué?
埃尔多拉多
El Dorado.
多拉多
Dorado?
计划中止 我们这是在她身上浪费药物
Take her off the program. We are wasting medicine.
我们是睡着了还是怎样
Are we falling asleep or what?
这个派对有点无聊了
This party is getting a little bit boring,
你们不觉得吗 我们要不要让它更有趣一点
don't you think? Shall we make it more interesting?
我要跳进这该死的冰水里吗
Shall I jump in this fucking freezing water?
跳
Jump!
去他的吧 跳吧 我跳了啊
Fuck it. Let's jump! Here I go!
我要这样做吗
Should I do it?
你在这上面做什么
What are you doing up here?
要自杀吗
Are you suicidal?
救我
Save me.
该死
Oh, fuck.
抱歉 一点都不好笑
That wasn't funny. Sorry.
手表不错 你♥爸♥买♥♥给你的
Cool watch. Did your daddy buy that for you?
知道吗 你是这个派对上唯一没钱的女孩
You know, you're, like, the only girl at this party who's not rich.
我打赌你♥爸♥爸也有一把猎枪
And I bet you got a daddy with a shotgun too
-在田纳西州的某处 -乔治亚州
-somewhere in Tennessee. -Georgia.
我没有爸爸 但有个很会用十字弓的哥哥
No daddy. But I got a brother who knows his way around a crossbow.
很原始嘛 我喜欢
Primitive. I like it.
事实上 你应该见见他
Actually, you should meet him.
为什么 好让他揍我一顿
Why? So he can kick my ass?
不 因为我看得出来
No, 'cause I can tell you've got a problem
你在寻找生命的意义方面遇到了问题
with finding meaning in your life.
他经常和像你这样的迷失灵魂打交道
He deals with guys like you all the time. You know, lost souls.
他是心理医生吗
Is he a therapist?
特种部队
Special Forces.
天啊
Wow.
-真不是开玩笑啊 -拜托
-You weren't kidding, huh? -Come on.
真是个乡巴佬
This is legit redneck.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hey. -Hey.
-闭嘴 -嗨 哥们
-Shut up. -Hey, man.
-抱歉 哥们 -把你的手给我吧
-Sorry, man. -Just give me your fucking hand.
跟我妹妹关系好 就是跟我关系好
Anyone who's good with my sister, is good with me.
不如你来试试
Why don't you take a go?
当你手握着滑滑的 带血的刀时 最重要的是
Now, the biggest thing when you're holding a knife and there's blood and slippery,
你要确保你切的是鹿 而不是你的手指
is you make sure you cut the fucking deer and not your fingers.
从这里切下去 你会感觉到哪儿比较硬
Cut down here. You'll feel where the hardness is,
-就会得到美味腰肉 -能感觉到
-you'll end up with a nice loin. -You can feel it?
嘿
Hey!
斑比
Bambi?
是你吗
Is that you?
嘿 虫虫 是我
Hey, Bug. It's me.
你怎么进来这里的
How'd you get in here?
小家伙 我就是做这行的
That's what I do, kiddo.
你为什么看起来这么沮丧啊
Why do you look so down?
穷点没什么大不了的
A little deprivation is no big deal.
没吃的
No food?
我们去托拉博拉追捕本拉♥登♥的时候 我们必须做出选择
When we hit Tora Bora to hunt bin Laden, we had to choose.
是携带子弹还是携带食物
Carry bullets or carry food.
我在两周内瘦了16公斤
I lost 36 pounds in two weeks.
精神力量最重要
It's just mental.
精神力量最重要
It's just mental.
这不真实 幻觉而已
This isn't real. It's a hallucination.
好在没人能杀了我
Well, the good thing is nobody can kill me.
斑比
Bambi?
欢迎来到我这远离家乡的家
Welcome to my home away from home.
是 出什么事了
Yeah. What's up?
斑比想让我跟你谈谈撤离的事
Bambi wanted me to talk to you about the exfil.
这是条件吗
Is this the condition?
-告诉你的人这样会更安全 -是这样吗
-Tell your guys it'll make them safer. -Is that true?
是这样 你们戴上这些贴片 以哥伦比亚军人的身份出现
It's true that, if you wear those patches and present as Colombian military,
我就能把你们救出来
I can get you out.
斑比答应了
Bambi agreed to this?
你是最后一张多米诺骨牌
You're the last domino.
我完蛋了
Fuck me.
你把这次行动 变成了一次假旗行动 是吗
You're turning this into a false flag operation, huh?
你利用我们在边境制♥造♥不稳定情况
You're using us to create instability on the border.
我可什么都没做
I am not doing anything at all.
是你们开口要撤离计划的 好吗
You asked for an exfil, all right?
这需要专用资源 背后的支持
That takes dedicated resources. Backside support.
我得去窃听哥伦比亚的通讯 重新定位卫星
I have to get up on Colombia's comms. Reposition satellites.
在和平时期这是不可能的
Peacetime, that's a no.
所有人都没办法
Everyone's constipated.
紧急状态下就有机可乘
State of emergency, things get looser.
给我一场小战争的话…
Now, give me a little war…
计划就容易执行
the juices start to flow.
你说得对
You're right.
直着过去就行
It's just straight.
(卡宾达)
先生们
剧集 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表