剧集 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表
回声三号♥
第一季第十集[季终]
早上好
Good morning.
我把百叶窗打开 让阳光照进来 外面天气真的很好
Open the blinds, let the sun in? It's really beautiful out there.
嘿
Hey.
不如你跟我出去走走
Why don't you come outside with me for a second?
天气很好
It's really nice.
来吧
Come on.
我理解
I understand.
想吃的话 早餐给你放这儿了 好吗
There's breakfast if you want it, all right?
跟我来
Come on.
天气是不是很棒
It's amazing, right?
这里是卡塔赫纳
We're in Cartagena.
实际上离大海很近
Actually pretty close to the ocean.
要不今天你把这身衣服脱了去洗个澡
Maybe get out of those clothes and take a shower today?
也许能令你恢复以往的状态
Might make you feel like yourself again.
宝贝
Babe?
你现在安全了 没人能伤害你 只要我在这里就绝不会
You're safe now. No one's gonna hurt you, not as long as I'm here.
我不会让他们伤害你的 好吗
I won't let them. Okay?
你闻起来像个陌生人
You smell like a stranger.
别说这种话 好吗 我是你的丈夫…
Don't say that, all right? I'm your husb--
给我汤
Just give me the soup.
汤
The soup?
听着 安珀
Listen, Amber,
你的身体正在经历戒断反应
your body is going through withdrawal.
不管他们给你下了什么药…
Whatever they drugged you with--
斑比和我觉得应该给你注射镇定剂
Bambi and I think you should take a sedative
-帮你熬过去 -不…
-just to help you get through it. -No.
-你很久没睡过了…好的… -别拿那玩意儿碰我
-You haven't slept in-- Okay. -Do not touch me with that shit!
-好吧 -别用那东西碰我
-That's okay. -Don't touch me with that.
我…我们不会伤害你的
I'm-- We're not gonna hurt you.
我们不给你注射了 我不会伤害你的 过来
We're not gonna use it. I'm not gonna hurt you.
没事了…
It's okay.
-为了帮你熬过今天 -混♥蛋♥ 放开我
-It's to help you get through the day. -Motherfucker! Let go of me!
搞什么…
What the f--
她就像一头野兽
She's like a wild animal.
创伤害的
Well, that's trauma.
是 我明白 无论那些人对她做了什么 经历这些后她受到了惊吓
Yeah, I get that. She's in shock after whatever they did to her,
但…我是她的丈夫 好吗
but I'm her husband, all right?
我不是应该能直接触碰到…她的内心吗
I mean, shouldn't I get through to her-- her heart?
给…她点时间
Just give her some time.
兄弟 她爱你
She loves you, man.
真是令人心碎
It's just heartbreaking.
我们把她救了出来 但她却像个陌生人
Like, we saved her, but she's not really here.
我只希望她能做回自己
I just want her to be herself, you know?
可能需要一个过程吧
I guess it's a process.
是的
Exactly.
我说的不是我丈夫 我没再想过他 好吗
I'm not talking about my husband. I don't think about him anymore, okay?
我从来没有爱过他 不会想起他
I never loved him. I don't think about him.
你知道有人说军队教人们成为杀手
You know, people say that the military teaches people to be killers?
我不赞同
I don't think that.
-哥们 -你想知道真♥相♥吗
-Dude… -Do you want the truth?
看看这个 这真让我心烦意乱
…look at this. This is really troubling.
我觉得有人参军时就已经是个杀手了
I think that the ones that already are find their way there.
说的就是我丈夫 他就个杀人犯
That's my husband. A murderer.
我们都知道这不是她
That's not her. We both know that.
在那种情况下 为了生存你什么都愿意做
You'd do anything under those circumstances to survive.
但如果她现在完全变了呢
But what if she's a completely different person now?
我都不认识她了
I don't recognize her.
米切应该很快会联络我们 安排撤离事宜
Mitch should be checking in soon on the exfil.
我等不及要离开这个该死的国家了 兄弟
I can't wait to get out of this fucking country, man.
我们把这地方搞得一团糟 朋友 不是吗
Well, we really fucked this place up, didn't we, amigo?
是的 长官
Sí, se?or.
下午好
Good afternoon.
哥伦比亚人
Colombians.
我感到很荣幸
It is an honor for me
能站在你们面前
to be in front of all of you.
勇者中的勇者
The bravest of the brave.
强者中的强者
The strongest of the strong.
我们武装部队的精英
And the elite of our Armed Forces.
我相信你们会准备好
I am sure you will be ready
让哥伦比亚人为自己的国家感到骄傲
to make the Colombians proud of their country.
我在这里真诚地感谢
I am here to sincerely thank you
并告诉你们 哥伦比亚
and to tell you that this country
这个国家需要你们
Colombia needs you.
没有总统希望战争爆发
No President wishes for war
也没有指挥官欢迎战争到来
and no commander welcomes it.
但有时历史迫使我们
But there are times when history obligates us
有尊严地做出艰难的决定
to make difficult decisions with integrity.
祝风平浪静 一切顺利
Fair winds and Following Seas.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you.
总统先生
Mr. President!
我只需要一分钟
I just need one minute.
总统先生
Mr. President!
一切都很令人困惑
It was all very confusing.
那个晚上本来很平静
It was a quiet night.
突然间 我们听到了枪声
Suddenly we heard gunshots.
战争爆发了 我们向山里跑去
War broke out and we just ran towards the mountains
因为除此之外我们什么都做不了
because what else could we do?
他们使我们无家可归 我们现在该住在哪
They left us homeless, where are we supposed to live?
身无分文
With what money?
我们这里是一个和平的社区
We were a peaceful community
里面有很多家庭、很好的工作
with families and good jobs.
然后他们来了
And they came
就像黑夜中的魔鬼一样
like devils in the night!
把一切都毁于一旦
They destroyed everything.
小姐 别担心
Don't worry, miss.
我们要给那些委内瑞拉人一个教训
We will teach those Venezuelans a lesson.
我们为什么要这么做
Why should we do that?
他们袭击了我们
They attacked us.
是哥伦比亚先攻击委内瑞拉的
Colombia attacked Venezuela first
为了解救一名被囚禁在那里的美国女人
in order to free an American woman who was being held prisoner there.
不管怎样 我们都会打败他们
Either way, we'll kick their asses.
是哥伦比亚先攻击了委内瑞拉 你哪点没听懂
Colombia attacked Venezuela first! What don't you understand?
哥伦比亚军队 袭击了委内瑞拉的一个军事基地后
After Colombian forces attacked a military base in Venezuela
两国之间爆发了敌对行动
hostility broke out between the two nations.
维奥莱塔
Violeta.
嗨
Hi.
我们不知道你要来
We didn't know you were coming.
我以为埃内斯托会告诉你们
I thought Ernesto was going to tell you.
没有
No.
我来是想在你们离开前跟你和安珀谈谈
I came to talk to you and to Amber before you leave.
你不介意吧
You don't mind?
拜托
Come on.
能让我妹妹和除了我们两人之外的人聊聊 可能对她有好处
It might be good for my sister to talk to someone besides the two of us.
她现在一团糟
She's a mess.
不肯吃饭
She won't eat.
本来想给她打镇定剂 她…
Tried giving her a sedative. She…
也许你能劝她同意打镇定剂
Maybe you can get her to take it?
好 我试试
Yeah. I will try.
安珀 你好
Hello, Amber.
我想见你 可以吗
I wanted to see you. It's okay?
可以
Sure.
你平安无事 我很高兴
I'm glad that you are safe.
我身心状态都非常不好
I'm really fucked up.
但我能看出 你本质上没事
But I can see, fundamentally, you are okay.
我还记得自己被绑♥架♥后的 那个晚上是什么样
I remember what this was like at night after my kidnapping.
恐惧的情绪如何重新吞噬我
How the terrors came back.
那感觉太糟糕了
It was so bad,
我需要借助药物才能入睡
I needed medication to sleep.
这很正常
It's normal.
剧集 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表