剧集 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表
(委内瑞拉)
我们必须决定要怎么杀了那个贱♥人♥
We have to decide how we're going to kill this bitch.
我知道法米的死对你影响很大
I know Fami's death affected you deeply.
我们所有人都很受伤
It hurt us all.
我们可以到了那个营地后再想这个问题
We can figure it out when we get to the compound.
让我们杀了她 把过程录下来 看看是否能产生影响
Let's kill her, record it and see if that makes an impact.
现在就动手
Let's do it now!
我们走
Let's go!
走吧
Vámonos.
(第二部分)
走
Go.
一小步 再一步就好
A little step. One more.
往前走
Go.
我找到安珀了
I got Amber!
(佐治亚州 亚特兰大)
放松
Relax.
你不杀她是正确的决定
You made the right decision not to kill her.
让她在那里腐烂要比死亡还糟糕
Let her rot in there. It's worse than death.
我们知道他们把她带到哪里去
We know where they are taking her.
一个种可♥卡♥因♥的地方 那里到处都是委内瑞拉军队
A cocaine place full of Venezuelan army.
我的朋友
My friend,
我们别等了
let's not wait.
他们杀了我的人
They killed my men.
他们必须受到惩罚 他们一定会的
They have to be punished, and they will.
但将军是对的
But the General is right.
我们不能在边境的这一边交战
We cannot engage on this side of the border.
袭击边境这边的设施
Attacking a facility on this side of the border,
还是与委内瑞拉政♥府♥关系密切的设施
so closely tied to the Venezuelan government,
会被视为战争行为
would be seen as an act of war.
哥伦比亚军队只能参与到这种程度了
As Colombian Army, this is as far as we can go for now.
该回去面对政客们了
It's time to go home and face the politicians.
走吧
Let's go.
我留下来
I'm staying.
你一个人留下 这不是个好主意
By yourself? That's not a good idea.
我不能丢下她一个人回去 你是知道的
I can't go back without her. You know that.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
快点
Rápido.
我找到她了 爸爸
I had her, Dad.
就在我的怀里 那么近
In my arms. So close.
我能感觉到她在我后背上的呼吸
I could feel her breathing on my back.
我能想象
I can imagine.
她很出色
She's brilliant.
是我见过的最纯洁的灵魂
She's the purest soul I ever met.
她是一个骗子
She's a liar.
她是一个骗子
She is a liar.
为中情局工作可真是弥天大谎
That's a big lie, working for the CIA.
这不像是谎称某个前男友有很大的老二
It's not like, you know, lying about some old boyfriend's big dick.
我不知道你怎么能相信
I don't know how you trust that.
这让我想起了...
Reminds me of the...
我导师肯尼罗杰斯的智慧
wisdom of one of my mentors, Kenny Rogers.
你得知道什么时候叫牌
You got to know when to hold 'em
什么时候盖牌
Know when to fold 'em
知道什么时候走开
Know when to walk away
知道什么时候逃跑
Know when to run.
来
Come on.
去吧
Go on.
乖
Yeah.
我也很痛苦 但你不去想这一点
I'm in pain too, but instead of thinking of that,
你所做的只是回归你那乡巴佬式的忠诚
all you can do is revert to your redneck loyalty.
我们结婚的时候你答应过我不会这么做的
You promised me when we got married you wouldn't do this shit.
她在那边为中情局做一件副业
She's got a side thing she's doing for the Agency down there.
特殊身份
Special status.
我去过世界各地
I've been all around the world.
你们都是该死的骗子
You guys are both fucking liars.
他们可能关她20年 也可能在明天就杀了她
They could hold her for 20 years or they could kill her tomorrow.
你得知道什么时候叫牌 什么时候盖牌
You gotta know when to hold 'em Know when to fold 'em
知道什么时候走开
Know when to walk away
知道什么时候逃跑
Know when to run.
(哈维)
好了 说吧
All right, talk to me.
情报表明
So the book on that place
那地方就像委内瑞拉 贩毒集团的联邦快递 由军方经营
says it's like FedEx for the Venezuelan drug cartel run by the military.
叫做太阳贩毒集团...
It's called Cartel de los Soles, the Cartel of Suns,
如果你还不知道的话
which, if you didn't already know,
这个集团是由委内瑞拉政♥府♥的最高层运营
is run all the way to the top of the Venezuelan government.
戒备森严
Security is strong.
如果你还没注意到的话 外面有军队把守
That's army on the outside if you haven't already noticed.
另外 我觉得有必要指出 他们在那收买♥♥民族解♥放♥军♥
Also, I feel the need to point out that that's where they pay out ELN,
所以会有游击队在附近出没
so there's gonna be guerrillas hanging around.
一堆废话 -这些家伙可不是闹着玩的
Blah, blah, blah. -Those guys are no joke.
我几个月内就能把他们一锅端
I can knock it over in a couple of months.
怎么端 你没有政♥府♥内部的支持
How? There's no support within the administration on this.
白宫根本不想听她的事
The White House doesn't even wanna hear about her.
不管我们做什么 他们都不会参战
They won't engage, no matter what any of us do.
那么地面行动组呢
So, what about Ground Branch?
他们没兴趣帮忙 哥们 这听起来很残酷 但是不是所有问题都有解决方案
No appetite. It's gonna sound harsh, man, but not every problem has a solution.
我再告诉你一个没有解决方案的问题
I'll tell you another problem without a solution.
即你早上醒来嘴里塞着一把格洛克手♥枪♥
When you wake up one morning with a Glock in your mouth.
你注意到我说的是“格洛克” 而不是“老二”吧
You notice I said "Glock," not "cock"?
我跟你说
And let me tell you,
当子弹像开西瓜一样 打开你的脑壳时 感觉可不好
it won't feel good when that bullet opens up your fucking skull like a watermelon.
那对我丈夫来说会很痛苦
That would be very traumatizing for my husband.
是的 -听着 我没有放弃
Oh, yeah. -Listen, I'm not giving up.
中情局局长知道这事了 也很担心 但现在你得靠自己
Seventh floor is aware and concerned, but for the moment, you're on your own.
(弗吉尼亚州 兰利)
我们今晚叫外卖♥♥吗
Shall we order in tonight?
今天收拾的烂摊子够多了
Cleaned up enough messes for one day.
跟我说说
Talk to me.
是安珀的事
It's Amber.
他们强迫我背叛她和斑比
They're forcing me to bury her. Bambi too.
什么 什么意思 她在哪儿
What? What do you mean? Where is she?
在委内瑞拉的某个鬼地方 一个毒品设施里
In some Venezuelan hellhole. A drug facility.
他像条走失的狗一样四处游荡
He's wandering around like a lost dog.
你不能那样做
Well, you can't do that.
安珀是我们的朋友
Amber's our friend.
至于斑比 老天啊 米切 他救过你的命
And Bambi, Jesus Christ, Mitch, he saved your life.
你得把他从那边弄回来
I mean, you gotta get him outta there.
拜托 这又不是什么永久的债务
Come on. It's not some eternal debt.
他肯定能照顾好自己 他可是无所不能的兰博
Pretty sure he can take care of himself. He's fucking Rambo.
她知道做这行的风险 她当初是自愿的
She knew the risks. It's what she signed up for.
你认识她15年了 安珀不只是朋友 而是家人
You've known her for 15 years. Amber's not just a friend. She's family.
我跟你一样难过
I'm just as upset about this as you are.
我无能为力 大卫
There's nothing I can do, David.
你生命中的每个人都只是线人而已
Is everybody in your life just an asset?
我也是吗
Am I?
听着 这是我的工作 那就是要考虑全局
Look, I have a job, and my job is to consider the biggest picture.
从大局上看 她留在那边会更容易
And in the big picture, it's easier if she stays.
我很抱歉这么说 但事实就是如此
I'm sorry to say it, but it is.
再说了 往好处想
Plus, the upside,
从国♥家♥安♥全♥的角度来看
from a national security perspective...
她在那所监狱里待得越久 就越能让人们清楚地看到马杜罗
the longer she stays in that prison, the clearer it becomes how awful Maduro is
在人♥权♥问题上有多糟糕
when it comes to human rights!
你就是个只顾往上爬的野心家
And you're being a careerist weasel!
天啊 能站在道德的制高点上 一定很好吧
Wow. Must be nice to be able to take the moral high ground?
让你感到内心温暖舒适
Make you feel all warm and cozy inside.
我其实也很想站到道德制高点上 但不幸的是 我发过誓
You know, I'd love to be up there too, but unfortunately, I took an oath.
是 我都知道
Yeah. I know all about it.
别走...你得听我说完
No, no. You'll listen.
我为工作所做的誓言
The oath I took for my job?
是什么来着 我想想 很难记住 对
What was it? Let's see. Hard to remember. Oh, yeah.
保卫这个国家不受国内外一切敌人的攻击
Defend this country against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
秉持真正的信仰和忠诚
剧集 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表