剧集 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表
My rich husband hates me.
他很生我的气
He's so angry with me,
所以他会把我丢在这里等死
and that's why he's gonna leave me in here to die.
这太荒唐了
That's absurd.
我出去后会给他们打电♥话♥ 告诉他们你在这里
When I get out, I'll call them and let them know you're here.
他会立刻赶来的
He's gonna come here immediately.
我不再相信上帝了
I can't hear God anymore.
我不断想要想起他的声音
I keep trying to remember what he sounds like.
他的声音像扑打的翅膀 我丈夫恨我
God sounds like flapping wings. My husband hates me.
他会把我丢在这里 因为...
He's gonna leave me here because...
我骗了他
I lied to him.
我觉得你丈夫不会抛弃这么漂亮的人
I don't think your husband would abandon someone so pretty.
你真漂亮 所以他才娶你吗
You're so pretty. Is that why he married you?
不 他是为了向自己证明 他和他父亲不一样
No. It was to prove something to himself, that he wasn't his father, you know?
但我不该说... -但他保证了你的安全...
But I shouldn't talk-- -But he kept you safe. He kept you safe.
但他看不起我
But he looked down on me...
暗地里
secretly.
说实话
If I'm honest...
我从未爱过他
I never loved him.
好吧 我不信
Okay. I don't believe that.
我不想玩了
I don't wanna play this anymore.
不行...我还没说完...
Oh, no, no. I'm not finished. I'm not finished.
你拒绝相信你爱的人对你撒谎
You refuse to believe that the person you love lied to you.
这个发现太惊人
It's too shocking a discovery,
于是你用辩解去掩盖伤痛
so you cover the trauma with rationalizations
说整个婚姻是一种骗局
that the whole marriage was a kind of fraud.
但你是爱他的
But you loved him.
不 我刚说过我不爱他 刚刚说过
No, I just said that I do not love him. I just said that.
你在自欺欺人
You're lying to yourself.
先别管我 为什么安珀要骗安珀
Forget about me, but why is Amber lying to Amber?
不 我才不要接受有心理疾病的人 给我做心理咨♥询♥
No. I'm not taking therapy from somebody who's mentally ill.
我有病又如何
What if I am? So?
我还是比你聪明得多 安珀
I'm still a lot smarter than you, Amber.
我在联邦情报局接受过人格分♥析♥的训练
And I received training at the BND in personality analysis.
这可比研究植物难多了
It's a lot harder than studying plants.
我看见你了 朋友 看见你了
I see you, my friend. I see you.
嘿 你睡了吗
Hey. Did you sleep?
没有
No.
生活很好 工作很好
Life is good. And the work's good.
待在那里别动
Stay there.
小安珀 我能去哪
Amberline, where would I go?
你说你有逃跑的计划 怎么逃
You said you had a plan to escape. What is it?
我该做什么 我去哪
What do I do? Like, where do I go?
嘿 他们听不懂你的话 他们不懂英语
Hey, they-- they cannot understand you. They don't speak any English.
嘿 法比奥拉 你会说英语吗 不会
Hey, Fabiola, do you speak English? No.
玛丽亚 你呢 你会说英语吗 不会
What about you, Maria? Do you speak English? No.
佩德罗 不会...不会说英语
Pedro? No, no, no, no, no, no. No English.
你可以逃跑 但你必须杀人
You can escape, but you will have to kill someone.
但我觉得你显然不会杀人 安珀
And it's obvious to me, Amber, that you're no killer.
说实话 这是根本问题
That is the core problem, honestly.
这是我真正担心的事 即你不会杀人
That's what really worries me, that you're no killer.
嘿...告诉我
Hey. Hey. Tell me.
在直升机停机坪后面 守卫会停放一辆全地形车
Behind the helicopter pad, the guards leave an ATV.
他们把它开到丛林里不是为了巡逻
They take it into the jungle, not to-- to patrol,
而是去搞性♥爱♥冒险
but to have sexual adventures.
你开走那辆全地形车 沿路开到瀑布去
So you take that ATV, and you-you take it down the path to the waterfall.
从那里再开到 流向亚马孙河的支流
And from there, to the river that leads to the Amazon.
然后你顺着水流找到有人类文明的地方
And then you follow the current to civilization.
明白了吗
You understand?
明白...
Yeah. Yeah.
你连一个守卫都杀不了 我为什么要聊这个
You can't even kill a guard. Why are we even talking about this?
你会大吃一惊的
Oh, you'd be surprised.
我觉得不会 所以我才喜欢你
I don't think so. That's why I like you.
你根本不单纯 但你也不坏
You're not innocent at all, but you're also not bad.
你是个迷茫的混合体 没关系 我喜欢
So you're a confused mixture. That's okay. I like it.
希尔蒂...
Hildy. Hildy. Hildy.
希尔蒂 我们走吧...洞打好了
Hildy, let's go. Let's go. The hole's ready.
来啊...
Come on. Come on.
不 小安珀 我不能走
Oh, no, Amberline. I can't leave.
不能走
Can't leave.
什么 不 来吧
What? No. Come on.
快点...我们走
Come on. Come on. Let's go.
我最好的朋友
My best friend.
我会成功逃脱的
I'm gonna make it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她走的是这边
She came this way!
该死
Fuck.
好...
Okay. Okay.
我们现在处境艰难
We are in a tough situation.
我们是个大家庭
We're all family here.
兄弟姐妹 朋友 父亲 母亲
Brothers, sisters, friends, fathers, mothers.
这两个女人
And these women
得到了同样的特权
have been given the same privileges.
你没有杀掉全地形车旁边那家伙
The guy by the ATV, you didn't kill him.
小安珀 你会没事的
Amberline, you'll be okay.
可她们做了什么
But what did they do? Huh?
她们利用这一点
They took advantage of it.
让我们的人陷于危险之中
Our men were in a dangerous situation.
冒着生命危险去找她
Risking their lives to find her.
这是个情况很难
This is a difficult situation.
我不知道你想要我怎么做 安珀
I don't know what you want me to do, Amber.
我手下有400人 我必须保持纪律严明 所以...
I have 400 people working under me, and I have to maintain discipline, so...
必须有人受到惩罚
someone has to be punished.
好吧
Okay.
你告诉我罚谁 安珀
You tell me, Amber.
请枪毙我吧...
Shoot me, please. Shoot me.
是我♥干♥的...枪毙我...
I did it, I did it. Shoot me. Shoot me.
(第二部分结束)
(根据欧姆利吉翁的电视剧 《英雄起飞》改编)
(灵感来自阿米尔古特弗罗因德的小说 《英雄起飞》)
(《Echo 3》 马克波尔制片)
剧集 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表