剧集 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表
Mom.
能告诉我这里发生了什么吗
You wanna tell me what happened here?
发生什么事了
What happened?
我杀人了
I killed a guy.
妈 我送你回家
Mom. I'm sending you home.
备用计划
Plan B.
我一直想要他接受我 尊重我
I always wanted his nod. You know, respect.
也许超过我老爸
Maybe more than my old man.
他在这方面非常吝啬
He was fucking stingy with that. You know?
他有家庭吗
He had family?
我和我爸是他的家人
Me and my dad were his family.
他爱安珀 我们结婚后 他对我的态度都不一样了
He loved Amber. He treated me differently after her.
就像孩子现在长大了 终于找到了一个能忍♥受他的女人
Like, kid's a man now. He finally found a woman who will put up with him.
现在他因她而死
Then he died for her.
现在他因她而死
Then he died for her.
兄弟 一切还没结束
Well, this isn't over, man.
会有更多的人死去
More people are gonna die.
嗨 雨果 怎么了
Hi, Hugo. What's up?
听着 小维 我不想打电♥话♥跟你说的
Listen, V. I hate to make this call,
但我们不能发表你的文章了 -什么
but we can't publish your story. -What?
你写了一篇很棒的文章
You wrote an incredible piece.
显然 我们认为你是个了不起的记者
Obviously, we think you're an amazing journalist.
你在逗我呢吗 谁毙了我的文章 -真♥相♥吗 我不知道
Are you kidding me? Who killed it? -The truth? I don't know.
不 告诉我 谁毙了它
No, tell me. Who killed it?
出版商不肯告诉我 你是不是去挑衅中情局了
Publisher wouldn't tell me. Did you poke the CIA?
该死
Fuck.
抱歉 祝你好运 好吗
I'm sorry. Good luck. Okay?
该死
Fuck.
好了 哥们
All right, buddy.
下来
Step down.
(高压电)
嗨
Hi.
目前有什么进展 -毫无进展
What do we have so far? -Nothing.
我只知道这不是四季酒店
This ain't the Four Seasons, I can tell you that.
嗨 兄弟 -嗨
Hey, man. -Hey.
你们得知道 每个人都按我们的设想安排好了
You're gonna need to hear this. Everyone is right where we want them.
塔里克很紧张 他知道我们来真的 他弟弟在我们手上
Tariq is on edge 'cause he knows we're serious, and we have his brother.
现在应该不用太多时间 你们下手轻点
Now, this shouldn't take much. Use a light touch.
我不做这种事 你才是这方面的专家
I ain't doing any of it. You're the pro.
兄弟 别听到什么都信以为真
Don't believe everything you hear, man.
尤其是中情局人说的话
Especially when it's coming from other people at the Agency
他们只想规避责任
who are just trying to cover their own asses.
好吧 我们快点解决这事吧 好吗
Right. Well, let's just get it over with, shall we?
这怎么样 -完美
How's this? -This is perfect.
我打给塔里克 你们给他做好准备
I'll call Tariq. You get him warmed up.
喂 -听着 你弟弟就在附近
Hello. -Listen, I got your brother nearby.
他想和你谈谈 要谈谈吗
He wants to talk to you. Wanna talk to him?
接下来我会这样做
Here's what I'm gonna do.
我把电♥话♥放在这里
I'm gonna set the phone down right here.
我尽力把这事为你简化 兄弟
I tried to simplify this for you, my brother.
怎么回事
What's going on?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
他要去哪
Where the fuck's he going?
好了
All right.
塔里克 你做错了
This is going the wrong way, Tariq.
你的三个手下死了
Three of your men are dead.
我希望你们为自己感到骄傲
I hope you're proud of yourself.
绑♥架♥一只像我弟弟一样 无害的小狗然后折磨他
Kidnapping a harmless puppy like my brother and then torturing him.
这就是你们在特种部队里学到的吗
Is this what they teach you in your Special Forces?
你应该担心的是
What you should be concerned about
这才只是初学的那部分内容
is that this is only the beginning of what they teach us.
不管怎样 对你们都没有好处
Either way, it will do you no good.
安珀的事我无能为力
As far as Amber is concerned, my hands are tied.
放她不是我能决定的 -鬼话
The decision is over my head now. -Bullshit.
监狱和那个设施都是由你控制
You control the prisons, you control the facility.
所有人都知道你是马杜罗的二把手 你可以放她走
You're Maduro's second in command. Everyone knows it. You can let her go.
你错了 你在白白伤害一个无辜的人
You're wrong. You're hurting an innocent man for nothing.
我们才刚刚开始
We're just getting started.
你必须同意
I need you to agree
放了安珀 否则情况会更糟
to let Amber go or this is gonna get far worse.
莫莫 -塔里克
Momo. -Tariq!
哥哥 求你了 -莫莫
Brother. Please. -Momo.
哥哥 他们不是闹着玩
This is serious, brother.
他们都是禽兽
They are animals.
我觉得你还不明白
I don't think you get it.
如果我接上这根线 他就完蛋了 你明白这意味着什么吗
If I attach this wire, he's ruined. You understand what that means?
这样做毫无意义 如果可以的话 我能不放了她吗
This is pointless. Don't you think I would release her if I could?
她对我毫无意义
She means nothing to me at all.
但我帮不了她 因为你妻子是中情局的间谍
But I cannot help her because your wife was spying for the CIA.
是他们美国新学校项目的一部分
Part of their new school of the America's program.
你们尽管装吧 但你们知道这是事实
You can pretend all you want, but you know this is true.
我弟弟...是个愚蠢的表演者
My brother. My brother is a foolish performer
他的家庭与他断绝了关系 -不要...
whose family has disowned him. -No, no, no.
埃里克 我不是这个故事里的坏人 你才是
I'm not the villain in this story, Eric. You are.
你不知道我能有多坏
You have no idea how much of a villain I can be.
快说你会放了她
Tell me you'll let her go.
不 我不会放她...
No, I will not let her go...
求你了 -因为我不想
Please! -...because I don't wish to.
哥哥 求你了 -莫莫...
Please, brother. -Momo. Momo!
这一切都是因为你是个叛徒
This is happening because you are a traitor.
我不是叛徒
I am not a traitor.
我一直忠于你和这个政♥权♥
I have always been loyal to you and to the regime.
请救救我 原谅我吧
Please help me, forgive me.
你到底想要什么
What the fuck do you want, huh?
让政♥府♥和你哥哥去救你吗
For the government and your brother to save your ass?
你想这样
Is that what you want?
不行
Well, no.
对我来说 他们可以像杀狗一样杀了你
As far as I'm concerned, they can kill you like a dog.
我不管你有多恨他
I don't care how much you hate him.
他还是你弟弟 你以为我不知道这意味着什么
He's still your brother. You think I don't know what that means?
我觉得就像每个被宠坏的美国人一样 你以为每个人都和你一样
I think that like every spoiled American, you think that everyone is just like you.
别激怒我 这么做大错特错 我知道自己是什么样的人
Don't test me! That's a mistake. I know what I am.
我也知道你是什么人 埃里克 一个有钱又傲慢的男孩
And I know what you are too, Eric. A rich, arrogant boy.
如果你带着一点谦卑或尊重来找我
Had you come to me with just a small amount of humility or respect,
情况可能会有所不同 但你们都一样
this could be different. But you are all the same.
你们以为吓唬我们就能为所欲为
You think you can frighten us into doing anything you want?
但现在安珀要在监狱里
But now, Amber is going to rot in that prison
度过她的余生了
for the rest of her life.
我将用两倍 三倍的兵力严守监狱
And I will double, triple my forces surrounding it.
我会让他们对她为所欲为
And I will let them do whatever they wish to her,
直到她面目全非
until she will be unrecognizable.
埃里克 我不是在激怒你 我在击败你
I'm not testing you, Eric. I'm beating you.
我会折磨他 然后杀了他
I will torture him, then I will kill him.
然后...我就会去找你
And then, then I'll come for you.
好啊 我会敞开大门迎接你
Yeah, and I will leave the door open.
不要... -混♥蛋♥ 这就是你想要的
No, no. -Is this what you want, you motherfucker?
请不要开枪
Please, don't.
埃里克 -怎么了
Eric! -What?
莫莫
Momo.
莫莫
Momo.
没事了
It's all right.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
没成功 -没有
Well, that didn't work. -Nope.
我们最终到了这里
Well, we got here eventually.
那我们就开战吧
I guess we go to war, then.
是的
Yep.
(福斯特 是的 很久以前了 嗨)
(嗨 你好吗 )
(不太好)
(你最近出游了吗 )
(为什么这么问 )
(我以为在网上看到你的照片了 可能我搞错了)
(我要出行 需要朋友们的帮助)
(我需要在被看到或被发现不在前 有人帮我拖延两小时)
剧集 | 回声三号(2022) | 导航列表