剧集 | 沙丘:预言(2024) | 导航列表
It is a great risk.
但很少有人有你这样的天赋 我相信你可以做到
But few have your natural aptitude... and I believe that you can do it.
但必须是你自愿的
But it must be your choice.
关于你的雄风的传言 已遍布整个宇宙
The stories of your prowess have transcended time and space.
我一直想知道那是不是真的
I've always wondered if they were true.
我是不是没达到你的预期
Am I failing to live up to expectations?
你需要更努力满足我才行
I could use a little more convincing.
是吗
Is that so?
我的表现还行吗
Have I proven myself?
非常优秀 我亲爱的王子
Oh, with honor, my dear prince.
这种哀悼方式应该不算太糟
I suppose there are worse ways to grieve.
我才不会留一滴眼泪呢
You won't catch me shedding a tear.
我几乎不认识那个小鬼
I barely knew the little brat.
父亲把我们安排在不同的星球上
Father kept us on different planets. - Hm.
我所在的星球 在宇宙更加偏远的区域
Mine was located in a more remote region of the universe.
话虽如此 他的死法
Still, whatever was done to him...
看上去确实特别残忍♥
did seem especially cruel.
我觉得我的家人绝不会就此罢休
I doubt my family will ever make peace with it.
时机很不凑巧
And the timing was... unfortunate.
那我该马上逃跑吗
Should I be making a hasty retreat then?
如今不能靠联姻进入皇室
Will the Duke use the fleet
公爵会不会靠舰队篡位
to seize the throne now that he can't marry into it?
这座皇宫毫无意义
The palace is meaningless.
能掌控沙漠星球的人 才掌握真正的大权
The real power is whoever controls the desert planet.
大氏族 宇航公会 姐妹会
The Great Houses, the Spacing Guild, the Sisterhood.
他们都知道这一点
They all know that.
重要的是那些小而迷人的橙色尘埃
What matters is those beautiful, little flecks of orange dust.
厄拉科斯
Arrakis.
他就是从那里来的
That's where he's from.
“他”是谁
Who?
他们拘捕了一个士兵
Uh, the soldier in custody.
父皇觉得我不会留心这些事
My father thinks I don't pay attention...
但我看到我们的剑术教官 把他关进了牢房♥
but I saw our Swordmaster take him into the cells.
是因为我弟弟的事吗
Is this about my brother?
你父亲打算怎么处理那支舰队
What does your father plan to do with the fleet?
你刚才没在听吗
Haven't you been listening?
这么重要的事 他不会告诉我
He doesn't confide in me.
再吸我就要没用了
Another pinch and I'll be useless.
我觉得不会没用
I wouldn't say useless.
这是一场灾难
This is a disaster.
一场彻头彻尾的灾难
This is an absolute disaster.
那男孩是被我的一个士兵活活烧死的
The boy was burned alive by one of my soldiers.
来自厄拉科斯的那个 - 是的
Soldier from Arrakis? - Yes.
怎么会
How?
他声称自己当时被沙虫吞噬
He claims to have been swallowed by a sandworm.
“声称” - 监控录像有拍到
Claims? - It's on the surveillance.
你是说德斯蒙德哈特 被沙胡坴吃了之后居然没死
You're telling me Desmond Hart survived an attack by Shai-Hulud?
是的 他说沙虫赋予了他一种才能
Yes. He says the worm gave him a gift.
某种超能力 我也说不清 他显然是疯了
Some sort of power. I don't-- I don't know. He's obviously insane.
你很清楚他们会责怪谁
You know who will be blamed for this?
如果给里奇希知道 会以为是我下的命令
If Richese finds out, he'll think I issued the order.
卡莎当时并不相信那个士兵
Kasha didn't trust that soldier.
我需要她的时候她在哪儿 - 冷静点 哈维科
Where was she when I needed her?! - Be calm, Javicco.
我们必须小心行事 但我们能应付得来
We must proceed carefully, but we can handle this.
你说该怎么应付 - 你也看到那男孩的尸体了
And how do you suggest we do that? - Well, you saw the boy's body.
他的死法很不自然
His death was unnatural.
德斯蒙德哈特仍有利用价值
Desmond Hart could still have value.
什么意思
What do you mean?
很多人想把他们的武器对准我们
There are many who would turn their weapons against us,
而这人却愿意用他的能力来保护我们
and this man pledges his in our defense.
我想说的是 不要急着处死我们的朋友
All I am saying is, let's not rush to execute our friends...
来取悦我们的敌人
to please our enemies.
怎么了
What?
你之前说的关于牺牲 当一个烈士的话
Did you mean what you said about... m-making sacrifices,
是真心的吗
becoming a martyr?
人机大战接近尾声时 我的家人跟雷娜巴特勒一起
At the end of the war, my family was on the ground with Rayna Butler
在科里恩战役的战场上奋战
in the Battle of Corrin.
他们知道自己会丧命 但他们为舰队争取了足够的时间
They knew they wouldn't survive, but they bought enough time for the fleets
好让他们带着脉冲核弹进来 彻底消灭那些机器
to come in with pulse atomics and end the machines for good.
人类的生命是神圣的
Human life is sacred.
这就是为什么 没有比献出生命更崇高的荣誉
That's why there's no greater honor than to give it.
而且我们不该害怕
And we shouldn't be afraid
因为死了之后 我们就会跟我们的前辈团聚
because in death, we'll be reunited with our foremothers.
你真的相信这些吗
You really believe that?
死亡并不是终点 这点圣母比任何人都清楚
Reverend Mothers know better than anyone that the dead aren't gone.
真希望我也能有这么坚定的信念
I wish I was so sure about things.
图拉圣母
Mother Tula...
你在准备罗萨克毒药
you're preparing the Rossak poison.
是我自己想做个实验
It's my own experiment.
这是给我们某个学徒准备的吗
Is this for one of our acolytes?
她打算经历“磨难”了
Are they undergoing the Agony?
你可以告诉瓦莉亚 莱拉姐妹会自己做出决定
You can report to Valya that Sister Lila will be making her own decision.
无论瓦莉亚派多少间谍 都不可能控制一切
And no matter how many spies she sends, she cannot control everything.
瓦莉亚圣母担心是有道理的
Mother Valya is right to be concerned.
你不能把帝国的命运 交到一个孩子手中
You can't leave the fate of the Imperium in the hands of one child.
她有权为自己做出选择
She has the right to choose for herself.
但这事不光涉及到莱拉的命吧
But it's not just Lila's life that hangs in the balance, is it?
这关系到本学院每个人的性命
It's the lives of all the women within these walls.
你即将见到帝国最有权势的一群人
You're about to meet the most powerful people in the Imperium.
他们每个人都有自己的如意算盘
Every single one of them has their own agenda
但你唯一需要关注的
but only one of them is your mission.
就是公主
The princess.
你要设法成为她的知己
Make yourself her confidant.
怎么没看见皇家卫队
Where is the royal detail?
我没告诉他们我们要来
I didn't tell them we were coming.
最好让他们猝不及防
Best to catch them unprepared.
那里奇希家的事呢
What about the Richese situation?
这件事由我来解决
That matter is mine to resolve.
“他在哪里 ”
Where is he?!
杀死我儿子的那个人在哪里
Where is the man who killed my son?
我已下令展开全面调查
I've already ordered a full investigation.
我知道你把他藏起来了 你那白♥痴♥私生子说漏了嘴
I know you're hiding him! Your idiot bastard let it slip!
说是你的士兵干的
One of your own soldiers!
我要求你把这个嫌犯交给我
I demand you give this suspect to me
由我的人来审问他 否则我们的协议就此作废
and let my people interrogate him or our contract is void!
里奇希公爵
Duke Richese...
你痛失了爱子 所以我没计较你的无礼
I've made allowances for your grief.
你想见我 我接见了你
You wanted an audience, I've granted you one,
但别妄想对我指手...
but do not presume to tell me--
陛下
Your Majesty.
姐妹会会长
Mother Superior.
这太意外了
This is unexpected.
我一听到消息就赶来了
I came as soon as I heard the news.
费迪南德 奥拉
Ferdinand, Orla,
没什么比大好人生戛然而止 更悲惨的事了
there can be no greater tragedy than that of a promising life cut short.
姐妹会会跟你们一起哀悼
The Sisterhood mourns with you.
我们共同的未来骤然生变 大家都很伤心
We all feel the loss of our shared future.
但你的情报有误
But your information is wrong.
这里没人因涉嫌杀害你儿子而被扣押
There is no suspect being held in relation to the death of your son.
要是你骗我 我会带走我的船舰 夺走你的香料采收线
If you're lying... I will take my ships and your spice operation.
“快把他们带出去”
或许到那时你就会明白 自己失去的是怎样的未来了
Perhaps, then, you'll understand the future you've lost.
我的公爵 不要因为悲伤过度 就说出将来会后悔的话
My Duke, let's not allow our grief to control our conversation.
姐妹会会长在这儿呢
Mother Superior is here.
好吧
Fine...
但这事还没完
but this is not over.
他这么无礼 该把他的舌头割掉
We should take his tongue for that insolence.
你先出去
Leave us.
卡莎呢
Where is Kasha?
我知道她对我隐瞒了
I know she's keeping me in the dark
厄拉科斯上暴♥动♥的事 但我想知道为什么
about this uprising on Arrakis, but I want to know why.
剧集 | 沙丘:预言(2024) | 导航列表