剧集 | 沙丘:预言(2024) | 导航列表
Sisterhood above all.
娜塔莉亚 我想和你谈谈
Natalya, we need to talk.
你在因为内兹的事生气
You're angry about Nez.
这种决定必须征求我的同意
You don't get to do that without consulting me.
是吗
Really?
但你打算把我送走
And yet, you're going to send me away
却连亲自告诉我的勇气都没有
and you don't even have the backbone to tell me yourself.
你之前想在统治帝国方面 发挥更积极的作用
Well, you wanted a more active role in governing the Imperium.
如今你会有数百万听众
Now you'll be heard by millions.
我哪儿也不会去
I won't be going anywhere.
你得服从我的命令
You will do as you're commanded.
恐怕并非如此
I'm afraid that's not the case.
为了你的安全
For your own safety,
或许该让更清醒的头脑 来统领帝国了
perhaps it's time to let clearer heads prevail.
你发誓只为我效命的
You swore you served only me.
这是您自己的选择
You made your choice.
内兹对你的评价是对的
Nez was right about you.
怎么 等贵族们听说这件事之后…
And what when the nobles get to hear about this?
他们不会听说的
They won't.
因为告诉他们对你不利
Because it's not in your interest to tell them.
哈维科 你还是这个家族的首领
This house is still yours, Javicco.
你会继续戴着皇冠 履行皇帝的职责
You will continue to wear the crown and act accordingly
只是从今往后 不准无视我的意见
but going forward my counsel will not be ignored.
陛下 打扰一下
Excuse me, sir.
姐妹会会长来了
Mother Superior is here.
在哪儿
Where?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
陛下
Your Majesty.
你以为自己在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
我多年前就该做的事
What I should've done years ago.
澄清我们的立场
Clarifying our positions.
瓦莉亚 你能来我很高兴
Valya, I'm glad you're here.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你之前说得对
You were right.
我就不该相信德斯蒙德
I never should've trusted Desmond.
他和娜塔莉亚
He and Natalya,
他们想利用我 让我成为他们的傀儡
they want to use me, make me their puppet.
求你了
Please,
如果你能设法帮我摆脱这头怪物
if you can find a way to rid me of this monster,
我们可以回到以前的样子
we can go back to the way things were,
姐妹会将站在我身边
the Sisterhood by my side.
很抱歉 但你永远不会获得自♥由♥
I'm sorry, but you'll never be free.
事实上 皇帝 你是个软弱的男人
The truth is, Emperor, you are a weak man.
你总是需要别人来掌控大局
You've always needed someone else to hold the strings.
你只是在更换操控你的人而已
You've simply traded one puppet master for another.
早在你出生之前 我们就在规划你的人生道路了
We've been shaping your path since before you were born.
你做出的每一个决定 都是我们提前安排好的
Every decision you've ever made, we made it for you.
是我们确保你父亲继承了皇位
We were the ones who made sure your father took the throne
好让皇位落到你头上
so that it would fall to you.
是我们让互不和睦的星球 团结在你的麾下
We bought the unallied worlds under your banner.
我们把弗朗切斯卡派给你 是为了吸引你的注意力
We sent you Francesca to keep your attention.
你只是一项任务而已
You were only ever an assignment.
众多任务之一
One of many.
我不相信你的话 -你的妻子不尊重你
I don't believe you. -Your wife doesn't respect you.
你的女儿不再信任你
Your daughter's lost faith in you.
你的霸撒只是在利用你 以实现他自己的目标
Your Bashar is simply using you for his own ends.
你该不会真的以为 弗朗切斯卡爱你吧
You didn't really think Francesca loved you, did you?
她怎么可能爱你
How could she?
这不是你的错 哈维科
It's not your fault, Javicco.
这是你的本性 你天生如此
It's who you are. It's in your blood.
所以我们才选了你
It's why we chose you.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为你无关紧要
Because you don't matter.
我们想要伊内兹坐在皇位上
It's Ynez that we want on the throne.
你的时代即将结束
Your time is coming to an end.
逮捕她
Arrest her.
逮捕她
Arrest her!
我不想再见到她
Get her out of my sight.
多洛蒂亚圣母 让我们帮你吧
Mother Dorotea, let us help you.
“拉奎拉圣母并不认同你的信仰”
“其他人也不认同 只有你那派狂热信徒才信你”
“你也听到了她的嘱咐 ”
我是在这里死的
I died here.
“我请求你 别这么做”
“多洛蒂亚 停下 ”
Dorotea. Stop!
“转过身来 ”
Face me!
“拿出你的匕♥首♥ ”
Take out your blade!
“插♥进♥你的咽喉 ”
Drive it into your throat!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
哈肯能姐妹没有告诉你们 这个地方真正的历史
The Harkonnen sisters have been lying to you about the history of this place.
这个姐妹会 是在鲜血浸透的根基上壮大的
This Order was grown on blood-soaked roots.
是时候让你们了解真♥相♥了
It's time you learned the truth.
不要因为自找的惩罚咒骂上帝
Do not curse God for the punishments you inflict upon yourself.
谦卑是我们所有美德的根本
Humility is the foundation of all our virtues.
谦卑是我们所有美德的根本
Humility is the foundation of all our virtues.
哈肯能姐妹 -什么
The Harkonnens.
她们来这里做什么
我和多洛蒂亚并非总是意见一致
Dorotea and I didn't always agree.
但我们还是姐妹
But we were still Sisters.
她在痛苦中结束了自己的生命 这让我无比痛心
That she took her life in anguish pains me more than you know.
多洛蒂亚圣母绝不会丢下我们
Mother Dorotea would never have left us.
绝不会 -没错
Never.
为了姐妹会能延续下去 我们必须团结一致
For the Order to survive, we must be united.
这是唯一的途径 -姐♥妹♥们♥ 她说的是真话
There is no other way. -She speaks truth, Sisters.
不信你们可以用真言感知
You can read it.
你没资格当会长
You are no Mother Superior.
-她说得对 -对 你没资格
她还只是个孩子
瓦莉亚圣母为姐妹会设了一个愿景
Mother Valya has a vision for us.
听她的话吧 姐♥妹♥们♥ 拜托
Listen to her, Sisters, please.
她在干什么
看来你们有些人不接受我的领导
I see some among you do not accept my leadership.
选择权在你们手上
The choice is yours.
如果你们不愿追随我往前走 那你们可以效仿多洛蒂亚
If you won't follow me forward, you can follow Dorotea's example.
快选
Choose!
快选
Choose!
快选 -快选
Choose!
快选
Choose!
快选
Choose!
快选 -快选
Choose!
我愿意跟随你
I will follow you.
阿维拉姐妹
Sister Avila,
这件事不能走漏一点风声
we can't have a whisper of this get out.
好的 会长
Yes, Mother Superior.
哈维科
Javicco.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我重新考虑过了
I've reconsidered.
你该去执行下一个任务了
It's time you moved on to your next assignment.
把你的谎言留给别人吧
Save your lies for someone else.
瓦莉亚… -她把一切都告诉我了
Valya was... -She told me everything.
她似乎认为 我在这个星球上的统治快结束了
She seems to think my rule is not long for this world.
为什么呢 弗朗切斯卡
Why is that, Francesca?
这是瓦莉亚的计划
Valya's plan.
从来都不是我的
Never mine.
凯兰
Keiran.
凯兰
Keiran.
凯兰 -内兹
Keiran. -Nez.
你不该在这里的
You shouldn't be here.
放开我
Release me.
把剑拿出来
Hold out your sword.
会长 当心你身后
Mother Superior, behind you!
你记得西奥多莎姐妹吧
You remember Sister Theodosia?
在我们扭转时局之前 她会替代你的位置
She will be taking your place until we can set things right.
公主 这是我的荣幸
It's an honor, Princess.
我们得走了 -他不走我也不走
剧集 | 沙丘:预言(2024) | 导航列表