剧集 | 沙丘:预言(2024) | 导航列表
Griffin. Griffin. -Valya.
“听我说”
“你不能与之抗争 它不是人类”
You can't fight it. It's not human.
它是一台机器
It's a machine.
瓦莉亚
Valya.
瓦莉亚
Valya.
没事了
It's okay.
我救了你
I saved you.
“你得放手 ”
You have to let go.
“你必须放下你的恐惧”
You have to let go of your fears.
就是这样
That's it.
这就对了
That's it. That's it.
瓦莉亚
Valya...
这是你造成的
You did this.
你害死了我
You killed me.
你害死了我们所有人
You killed us all.
不
No!
“瓦莉亚”
Valya.
格里芬 -“别”
Griffin! -Don't!
格里芬
Griffin!
格里芬
Griffin!
不
No.
靠硬来是赢不了它的
You cannot fight this battle with strength.
格里芬
Griffin!
这是你造成的
You did this!
格里芬
Griffin!
“瓦莉亚 快停下”
Valya, no, don't.
你越是抗争 内燃的速度就越快
The harder you fight, the faster you burn.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're afraid.
我也害怕
I'm afraid too.
“你必须顺其自然”
You have to let go.
所有的恐惧
All the fear,
所有的痛苦
all the pain.
你避不开的
You can't run from it.
“你不能抗争”
You can't fight it.
“你得让那些情感穿过你的身体”
You have to let it pass through you.
我看到沙虫了
I see the worm.
它要来了
It's coming.
让它来
Let it come.
我看到了
I saw it.
看到什么
What?
他们对他做了什么
What they did to him.
谁
Who did it?
我看不见他们的脸
I couldn't make out a face.
但他们用的是思考机器
But they're using a thinking machine.
他们在他的体内放了一台 -等等
They've put one inside him. -Wait!
他的眼睛是病毒的源头
His eye is the virus.
他是他们的武器
He's their weapon.
瓦莉亚
Valya.
住手
Stop!
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
他是我儿子
He's my son.
不 你的…
No, the...
你的宝宝已经死了
the baby died.
姐姐 我把一切都献给了你
I've given you everything, sister.
但我不能把他交给你
But I couldn't give you him.
这么久以来 你一直在骗我
You lied to me all this time?
那是为了保护他不受伤害
It was for his protection.
不受什么的伤害
From what?
妹妹 你觉得我是个恶魔吗
You think I'm a monster, sister?
所有的屠♥杀♥和欺骗
All the carnage, deception,
都是你下的命令
all by your orders.
可当年你对姐妹会的掌控并不牢固
But your hold on the Sisterhood wasn't fixed.
我随时都可以将其破坏
I could've broken it at any time.
我为什么没那么做
Why didn't I?
因为你我是一丘之貉
Because we're the same,
你和我
you and I.
两匹恶狼
Two wolves
为食而生 不计代价
born to feed with no care for the cost.
如果我儿子真的 有阿尼鲁尔所说的那种潜力的话
If my son had the potential that Anirul promised,
他理应得到比我们更好的命运
he deserved a better fate than us.
你把他交给了我们的敌人
You've handed him to our enemies.
还有另一只隐形之手想要控制大权
There is another hidden hand grasping for control.
我们不是唯一意识到他潜力的人
We were not the only ones to realize his potential.
不管幕后主使是谁 他们也看出来了 而且他们已经利用了他的潜力
Whoever's behind this, they saw it too and they have harnessed it.
为了我们大家 让我现在就了结此事吧
For the good of us all, let me end this now.
不 他是他们的受害者
No. He's their victim.
请允许我拯救他
Please let me save him.
我能消除这个威胁
I can resolve this threat
如果你不怕相信我的话
if you're not afraid to trust me.
我不再害怕了 图拉
I'm not afraid anymore, Tula.
大清算依然悬在我们头上
The reckoning is still upon us,
在暗处如影相随
stalking us from the darkness.
如果他们想在阴暗处作战
If the shadows are where they want to fight,
那我就会去阴暗之处
then that is where I shall go.
决定权在你
The decision is yours.
逮捕她
Arrest her.
厄拉科斯
Arrakis.
来吧 公主
Come, Princess.
通往我们敌人的道路始于这里
The path to our enemy begins here.
剧集 | 沙丘:预言(2024) | 导航列表