剧集 | 沙丘:预言(2024) | 导航列表
怎么会...
How
你是怎么做到的
did you do that?
你能教我们怎么做吗
Can you teach us how to do it?
就怕你们不问呢
I was hoping you'd ask.
我猜你们想知道 我为什么要把你们俩叫来吧
I imagine you're wondering why I've called you both in.
我一直在观察你们两个
I've been watching the two of you.
你们是我们当中最强的
You are the strongest among us.
你们俩都突破了人类的界限
You've both pushed the boundaries of what it means to be human.
我相信你们俩都是这个姐妹会 未来的领导者
I believe that you are both the future leaders of this Order.
我也观察到 你们两个都聚集了追随者
I've also watched you both amass followers.
这种自负会引起分♥裂♥
Such hubris is divisive.
我们的姐妹会还很年轻 但权势却越来越大
Our Sisterhood is young, but growing in power.
我们的影响力越大 树敌就会越多
The more influence we gain, the more enemies we make.
我所剩的时间不多了
My time is limited.
每吸一口气 我都能感觉到
I feel it with every breath I draw.
我需要你们成为圣母
I need you to find a way forward... as Reverend Mothers.
我会在这里陪着你们
I'll be here, with you.
你们可以跪下了
You may kneel.
让我和瓦莉亚 走在我们的女性祖先中间
Let Valya and I walk amongst our foremothers.
赐予我们力量 以圣母的身份返回 效命姐妹会
Give us the strength to return and serve as Reverend Mothers.
瓦莉亚哈肯能 该是唤醒那些造就你的人的时候了
Valya Harkonnen, it is now time to wake those who made you.
这是一场“磨难” 但只有这一次
It is an Agony, but only this once.
稳住你的呼吸 集中你的思绪
Still your breath, focus your mind,
开启你的遗传记忆
and unlock your other memory.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
拉奎拉圣母想见你
Mother Raquella wants to see you.
今天早上 你妹妹图拉 托人从兰基韦尔给你捎来了消息
A message has come from Lankiveil this morning from your sister, Tula.
有句话引起了我的注意
This phrase caught my eye:
“板油已为众人享用 任务均已达成”
"The suet has been enjoyed by all. No more courses to serve."
感觉像是暗号♥
Felt like a code.
或是确认函
Or maybe a confirmation?
这意味着我得回家
It means I have to go home.
这我们可以安排 你今天就能离开
We can arrange that. You can leave today.
谢谢
Thank you.
对你来说 你的姓氏一直都更为重要
Your family name has always been more important to you.
所以你才无法接受“磨难”的考验
That's why you couldn't go through with the Agony test,
因为你家里还有未了之事
because you have unfinished business with your house.
原来你早就知道
You knew.
从那晚在雨中看到你的那一刻起 我就知道
From the moment I saw you that night in the rain.
但我没时间耐心等你
But I can't afford to be patient.
回兰基韦尔去 把需要解决的事解决了
Go back to Lankiveil, settle what needs to be settled,
但你必须坚定地做出选择
but you must commit to a path.
如果你选择姐妹会
If you choose the Sisterhood,
就必须愿意作出牺牲
you must be willing to sacrifice.
以圣母的身份回来
Return a Reverend Mother
否则就别回来了
or not at all.
胆小鬼
Coward.
我收到你的消息了
I got your message.
事办完了吗
Is it done?
奥里亚崔迪死了
Orry Atreides is dead?
他们都死了
They all are.
我没想到你能做到
I didn't think you could.
我也没想到
Neither did I.
格里芬会很骄傲的
Griffin would be proud.
他会吗
Would he?
她逼你做了那件事 你为什么还要带她来这儿
Why did you bring her, after what she made you do?
她已经不属于这个家了 - 不 她是我姐姐
She no longer has a place here. - Why, she's my sister.
那件事是我自愿的
It was my choice.
你不该回来的
You shouldn't have come back.
你惹的祸已经够多了
You've done enough.
没错 你这心怀仇恨的丫头
That you have, you hateful girl.
你究竟有没有想过 那场屠♥杀♥会给我们带来多大的麻烦
Did you even think how that massacre will blow back at us?
你们应该感谢图拉
You should be thanking Tula.
她做了你们谁都做不到的事
She did what none of you could.
她惩罚了那个毁了我们
She punished the family who destroyed ours,
杀死格里芬的家族
who killed Griffin.
她向他们展示了 哈肯能家的人不是懦夫
She showed them all that the Harkonnens are not cowards.
万一他们来找她算账怎么办
And what if they come after her?
你是个好孩子 你只是想帮忙
You were a sweet child only trying to help.
是她扭曲了你 - 她什么都没做 是我做的
She twisted you. - She didn't do anything. I did.
永远都不嫌够 是吗 你的野心 你的愤怒
It's never enough, is it? Your ambition, your rage.
你已经让我们失去了一个孩子
You've already cost us one child.
够了... - 闭嘴
And now-- - Be quiet!
拿起刀
Pick up the knife.
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
女巫
Sorceress!
“瓦莉亚 睁开眼睛”
Valya, open your eyes.
“求你了 快醒来 瓦莉亚 ”
Please, wake up. Valya.
瓦莉亚
Valya?
无论你在哪里 给我回来
Wherever you are, come back.
求你了
Please.
图拉...
Tula?
你吓到我了 我还以为...
Oh, you scared me. I thought...
我听到了你的声音
I heard your voice.
发生什么事了
What happened?
是“磨难”
The Agony.
我挺过来了
I survived.
你没事吧
You alright?
没事
Yes.
我们得抓紧 免得错过舰船
We should hurry. We don't want to miss the ship.
你也一起去
You're coming?
我已经失去了格里芬
I lost Griffin.
我不能再失去你
I won't lose you too.
来
Come on.
但是 瓦莉亚
But Valya,
你得保证姐妹会对我们来说 会是一个新的开始
promise me the Sisterhood will be a fresh start for us.
我们现在有了新的使命
We have a new purpose now.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Sisters,
是时候跟莱拉姐妹道别了
it is time to say goodbye to Sister Lila.
没有关系
It's alright.
莱拉的智慧依然存在 她跟她的女性祖先在一起了
Lila's wisdom still exists. She's with her foremothers.
有关系
It's not alright.
你很清楚 她迫切地想知道自己的出身
You knew how desperate she was to find out where she came from.
所以你利用了这一点
You took advantage of that.
你们不该要求她做出这种牺牲
She should never have been asked to make this sacrifice.
她还是个孩子
She was a child.
这个姐妹会是建立在牺牲之上的
This Order is founded on sacrifice.
你的许多姐妹 有些比莱拉还年轻
Many of your sisters, some younger than Lila,
都为我们的事业献出了生命
have laid down their lives in the service of our cause.
她们明白
They understood
为了让我们中的一些人得以前进 我们所有人都必须愿意冒险
that for some of us to advance, all of us must be willing to risk.
莱拉也知道这一点
Lila knew that.
她尽了自己的责任
She played her part.
若不是认为有此必要
Mother Valya would never have asked her to try
瓦莉亚圣母是不会要求莱拉去尝试的
if she didn't believe that it was necessary.
我们该对莱拉表示感谢
We owe her our gratitude
以及尊重
and our respect.
对图拉圣母也是
And the same for Mother Tula.
好了 开始吧
And now...
我们现在要去哪儿
Where are we going now?
一个别人最意想不到的地方
The last place anyone would expect me to be.
我们究竟要去见谁
Who exactly are we meeting?
必须做出牺牲
Sacrifices must be made.
姐妹会重于一切
Sisterhood above all.
瓦莉亚姑妈
Aunt Valya.
真是意外的惊喜
What an unexpected surprise.
从没想过我会活着看到这一天...
Never thought I'd live to see the day.
请吧
Please,
进屋吧
come in.
姐妹你好
Sister.
剧集 | 沙丘:预言(2024) | 导航列表