剧集 | 沙丘:预言(2024) | 导航列表
为了坚守你的原则 你竟甘愿冒姐妹会被毁的风险
她们来了
They're coming.
拉奎拉圣母并不认同你的信仰
Mother Raquella didn't share your beliefs.
其他人也不认同 只有你那派狂热信徒才信你
Nor do others, aside from your faction of zealots!
你也听到了她的嘱咐 你发誓要用尽一切手段的
You heard what she said! You swore to use every tool!
那是因为我不想在她临终时 跟她发生争执
Because I did not want to fight with her on her deathbed.
我尊敬我的外祖母
I honor my grandmother
但她的这项伟大成就必须被销毁
but this great work of hers must be destroyed.
我请求你 别这么做
I beg of you, don't do this.
多洛蒂亚
Dorotea!
停下
Stop!
转过身来
Face me!
这是…
What?
她在干什么
What is she doing?
我绝不会屈服于你 瓦莉亚哈肯能
I will never bend to you, Valya Harkonnen.
那就拿出你的匕♥首♥
Then take out your blade!
瓦莉亚 不要
Valya, no.
插♥进♥你的咽喉
Drive it into your throat!
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
姐妹会重于一切
Sisterhood above all.
不 我们应该马上离开 假装我们从没来过这里
No. We should walk away now. We were never here.
这行不通的
It's no use.
她们可以用真言感知
They'll read us.
那我们就必须说真话
Then we must speak the truth.
多洛蒂亚了结了自己
Dorotea ended her life by her own hand.
拉奎拉圣母的死让她极度痛苦
She was in anguish over Mother Raquella's death.
悲伤削弱了她的意志
She was weakened by grief.
她的情绪变得不稳定
Unstable.
看不到前进的道路
Unable to see a path forward.
图拉
Tula.
去吧 这里我们会处理
Go, we'll take care of this.
你在这里
There you are.
你没事吧
Are you alright?
图拉 我是迫不得已的
I had no choice, Tula.
她打算毁掉拉奎拉创建的一切
She was going to destroy everything Raquella built.
是她逼我动手的 -我怀孕了
She forced my hand. -I'm pregnant.
是奥里亚崔迪的
Orry Atreides?
他是不是…
Did he...?
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
你想留着吗
Do you want to keep it?
我想是的
I think so.
那我会支持你
Then I will support you.
我们一起抚养
We'll raise it together.
那姐妹会呢
What about the Order?
不是有母子必须分开的规矩吗
The policy to separate children from their mothers?
等我当上会长之后 我们想怎么做都行
When I'm Mother Superior, we can do whatever we want.
我告诉过你
I told you,
如果你跟我来这里 我会保护你的
if you followed me here, I would protect you.
现在 姐妹会是我们的家人
This is our family now,
这里是我们的家
our home.
姐妹重于一切
Sisters above all.
姐妹重于一切
Sisters above all.
沙丘:预言
第一季第六集
你派人去找我的时候 我没想到会有这样的突破
When you sent for me, I never expected this kind of breakthrough.
我们准是遗漏了什么线索
There's something we're missing.
这些图像…
These images,
为什么会出现在每一场病毒噩梦中
why do they appear in every single viral nightmare?
我不能理解的是时间差异
What I don't get is the timing.
我们认为卡莎大脑中的病变 是病毒经过数日复♥制♥的结果
We believe the lesions in Kasha's brain multiplied over several days.
病毒在她体内处于活跃状态 而她并没立即丧命
She survived with the virus active in her system
但是在兰兹拉德
but at the Landsraad,
受害者们在那个士兵面前死亡
the victims died quickly in the soldier's presence,
不过是几分钟的事
within minutes.
卡莎一向都很特别
Kasha was always exceptional.
她是普拉纳-宾度大♥师♥
She was a master of Prana-Bindu.
还有她的背景…
And with her history,
巴特勒教义的信徒屠♥杀♥她全家时
her family was slaughtered by the Butlerians
她还只是个孩子
when she was only a child.
我记得她曾经告诉我 她有一种独特的能力
I remember she once told me that she had this unique ability
能在恐惧中生存
to live in the face of fear.
恐惧
Fear.
这种病毒就是以此为生的
That's what it's feeding off of, this virus.
它会引起连锁反应
It begins a chain reaction,
让身体自我攻击
body attacks itself.
这是一种生物武器
It's a bioweapon.
问题在于 谁会对德斯蒙德哈特做出这种事
The question is, who would've done this to Desmond Hart?
什么意思
What do you mean?
这武器不可能是一个士兵 用生物工程技术制♥造♥的
Surely a soldier didn't bioengineer such a weapon.
他更可能是该病毒的第一个受害者
It's far more likely he's the virus's first victim.
我们应该帮助他
We should help him.
好在这种病毒是通过接触传播的
Well, the good news is it's a physical contagion.
我们能学拉奎拉当年那样 使其发生嬗变
That means we can transmute it, like Raquella did.
我们可以制♥造♥一种抗病毒药
We could produce an antiviral.
通过改变我们体内已有的分子
Altering molecules that already lie within us.
产生出一种解药
We could generate a cure.
跟拉奎拉改变罗萨克毒药的过程相同
It's the same process Raquella used on the Rossak poison.
只是目标不一样
Only our target is different.
我来
I'll do that.
我做过那种噩梦 我已被感染
I have the nightmares. I've been exposed.
图拉圣母
Mother Tula,
这个方法很危险
this will be a dangerous procedure.
凭我接受过的医学培训
With my medical training, I am
我是这项任务的最佳人选
uniquely qualified to take on the task.
我也做过相同的噩梦
I've had the nightmare too.
我能做到
I can do it.
慢慢来
Go slowly.
第一阶段是隔离外来物质
The first stage is to isolate the foreign agents.
开始嬗变
Starting the transmutation.
很好 起作用了
Good. It's working.
有地方不对劲
There's something wrong.
它适应得太快了
It's adapting too fast.
你触发了病毒的主动反击
You've triggered an active response.
它已不再处于休眠状态
The virus is no longer dormant.
专注于你受过的训练
Focus on your training.
调整你的反应
Adapt your responses.
很好
Good.
你的细胞正在将其嬗化 很好
Your cells are transmuting it. Good.
很好 纳齐 起效果了
Good, Nazir. It's working.
纳齐 小心 它又在复♥制♥了
Nazir, be careful. It's replicating again.
它又回来了 而且更凶猛
It's coming back stronger.
我看到了
I see it!
厄拉科斯的怪物
The monster of Arrakis!
那些眼睛…我看到它们了
Eyes. I see them.
谁的眼睛
Whose eyes?
他们在监视他
They're watching him.
他们在监视…
They're watching...
谁在监视 -我能抵抗得了 我可以…我…
Who is watching? -I can fight it, I can...
我做不到 它不是人类
I can't! It's not human!
我越是抗争…
The more I fight...
姐妹会跟叛乱分子合作多久了
How long has the Sisterhood been collaborating with the insurgents?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talkin' about.
你是说你没意识到一直以来 都是瓦莉亚哈肯能和她的姐妹会
You're tellin' me that you didn't realize that Valya Harkonnen and her Order
在操纵你们的叛乱活动
were running your sham of a rebellion this whole time?
我从没料到会看到一个亚崔迪家的人 在替哈肯能家族干肮脏勾当
I never thought I'd see an Atreides doin' a Harkonnen's dirty work.
我父亲以前经常给我讲睡前故事
My father used to tell me a bedtime story,
每天晚上都是同一个
same one every night
讲的是他小时候
about a monster
生活在他家人中间的一个恶魔
who lived among his people when he was a boy.
然后有一天 在一次狩猎中 她突然反♥目♥
And then one day, on a hunt turned against them
把他们全都杀了
and slaughtered them all.
剧集 | 沙丘:预言(2024) | 导航列表