剧集 | 沙丘:预言(2024) | 导航列表
如果能弄清楚他是如何触发攻击的
If I could discover how he triggers the attack,
就能让他无法发动攻击
I could disarm him.
“如果这机器病毒 确实是在接受你儿子的指令”
If a machine virus is receiving commands from your son,
“那消灭了他 就不会再有其他攻击”
eliminating him will stop any future attacks.
阿尼鲁尔 我儿子并非天生就是武器
Anirul, my son was not born a weapon.
他是被制成了武器
He was made into one.
“你打算怎么做 ”
Then what will you do?
“图拉圣母”
Mother Tula?
我要去找他
I'll go to him.
我检查了她的房♥间 她似乎走得很匆忙
It appears she left in a hurry.
坐太空梭飞离星球
A shuttle off the planet?
我不明白
I don't understand.
她怎么能在这种时候擅离职守
How can she abandon her position at a time like this?
不能让任何人知道这件事
We cannot let this get out.
她没留下任何指示
She didn't leave any instructions.
也没告诉任何人…
She didn't tell anyone...
姐妹
Sister?
有必要这样吗
Is this necessary?
我感觉挺好的
I feel fine.
这是为了你的安全
It's for your own safety.
很快就会结束的 天真妹 我保证
This will be over soon, Doe Eyes, I promise.
就不能至少把带子松一松吗
Can you not, at least, loosen the restraints?
我之前被关在那水晶棺里那么久
I was trapped in that tank for so long.
现在又像个罪犯一样被绑在这里
And now I'm bound up here like some type of criminal.
求你了
Please.
霸撒 谁允许你逮捕我女儿的
Bashar, who gave you permission to arrest my daughter?
那是您和您妻子之间的事
That is between you and your wife.
她发现你们的女儿 企图释放那个剑术教官
She found your daughter trying to free the Swordmaster.
不
No.
我不相信你的话
I don't believe you.
睁开眼吧 陛下
Open your eyes, Your Majesty.
还是说那女巫蒙蔽了您的眼睛 您已看不到真♥相♥了
Or does that witch have you so blind you can't see the truth?
您的妻子是在试图保护帝国
Your wife is trying to protect the Imperium.
你说得对 所以我决定
You're right.
送她去做友好访问
Which is why I've decided to send her on a tour of goodwill.
厄拉科斯即将到手 我们得加强跟新结盟星球的关系
With Arrakis soon in hand, we need to reinforce our ties with
以她的关系网 没人比她更适合
the other neo allied worlds and with her connections,
当这个特使了
who better to send as an emissary?
何必假装这是策略需求呢
Let's not pretend this is about strategy.
您这么做 是想多花点时间陪您的情妇
This is about you spending more time with your mistress.
弗朗切斯卡不仅仅是一个情妇
Francesca's more than a mistress.
陛下 那天策划杀死您的 是她姐妹会的一个姐妹
Your Majesty, it was a Sister from her Order who plotted your murder.
我在被盗的香料里 找到了她藏着的长袍
I found her robe hidden among the stolen spice.
这个证据现在在哪里
But where is the proof of that now?
被烧毁了
Up in flames.
我只是在向您提供我看到的真♥相♥
I am only offering the truth as I see it.
姐妹会在煽动叛乱 -是 你一直在这么说
The Sisters are stoking rebellion. -Yeah, so you keep saying.
姐妹会会长和我之间…
Mother Superior and I have...
有过不止一次的分歧
have had our differences, more than once.
但我们几十年前就相识了
But our bond goes back decades.
尽管我很重视我们的关系
And much as I appreciate our relationship
以及你为我的统治做出的独特♥贡♥献
and the unique contribution you make to my reign,
但你不是我唯一的顾问
you're not my only advisor.
您打算把她们再找回来 是吧
You're gonna bring them back, aren't you?
您选择听她们的意见 而不是我的
You're choosing their counsel over mine?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我知道你们很害怕
Sisters, I know you're scared,
我们必须统一信念 团结起来
but we must band together in faith.
莱拉
Lila?
为什么你们要保持沉默 在这里秘密私语
Why are you cloaked in silence and chattering in secrecy?
真是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
其他人呢
Where are the rest of you?
莱拉 你的眼睛
Lila, your eyes.
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
拉奎拉所说的神圣大清算 已经降临到姐妹会头上
The divine reckoning Raquella spoke of has come to the Sisterhood.
大家都很害怕
People are frightened.
莱拉 你怎么会还活着
Lila, how are you even here with us?
我找到了回来的路
I found a way back,
尽管有人试图阻止我回来
despite the efforts of others.
瓦莉亚哈肯能在哪里
Where is Valya Harkonnen?
会长在萨鲁撒塞康达斯上
Mother Superior is on Salusa Secundus.
“会长”
Mother Superior?
我需要跟埃丝特-凯诺姐妹谈谈
I need to speak to Sister Esther-Cano.
去找她 马上带她来见我
Find her. Bring her to me now.
阿维玛姐妹在哪儿
Where is Sister Avemar?
吉西姐妹呢
Sister Gessie?
我一直在阅读有关她们的资料
I've been reading about them.
多洛蒂亚自杀之后 巴特勒教义姐妹团就解散了
The Butlerian Sisters who disbanded after Dorotea's suicide.
我一直在努力复兴她们的传统
I've been working to revive their tradition.
“自杀”
Suicide?
不
No.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
终于找到了 我就知道它们在这里的某个地方
Finally. I knew they were here somewhere.
那些文件是什么
What are those files?
门泰特姐♥妹♥们♥会做记录
The Mentat Sisters keep logs.
我需要找到我信徒的记录
I need to find the records of my faithful.
你的信徒
Your faithful?
找到你了
There you are.
你会学会安守本分的 学徒
You will learn your place, acolyte.
你早就知道这件事 -没时间解释
You knew about this? -I don't have time to explain.
我们得控制住她
We need to contain her.
又是秘密
More secrets.
你跟她们一样糟 -你不明白情况
You're just as bad as they are. -You don't understand the situation.
图拉救了她的命
Tula saved her life,
但她的祖先…
but her ancestors have...
她的状态不稳定
She is unstable.
她不是她自己
She is not herself.
没错 她不是
No, she's not.
多洛蒂亚圣母
Mother Dorotea.
她们不在了
They're gone,
全都走了
all of them.
我已经说了 你的追随者解散了
I told you, your followers disbanded.
她们被清除了
They've been erased.
谁会那么做呢
Who could've done that?
只有姐妹会的会长
Only the Mother Superior,
瓦莉亚哈肯能
Valya Harkonnen.
“我们得把公主带去安全的地方”
We need to get the Princess to safety.
我进入皇宫最有效的方式
The most efficient way for me to get in
就是直接被护送到悬空牢房♥
is to be escorted directly to the suspensor cells.
你要怎么做到这点呢
How are you gonna do that?
我会让他们逮捕我
I'm gonna get arrested.
“告诉柯瑞诺 我同意跟他见面”
Tell Corrino I agree to his meeting.
姐妹会会长
Mother Superior.
是皇帝陛下召见我的
The Emperor has called upon me.
“可就算你进去了 要怎么把她救出来呢 ”
Even if you get yourself in, how will you get her out?
我会确保她能逃出来
I will ensure our escape.
一个学徒
An acolyte?
姐妹会吸引了来自各个星球的女性
The Sisterhood draws women from many worlds.
但即使在这样的群体中
But even within that group, Sister Theodosia is unique.
西奥多莎姐妹也是独一无二的
弗朗切斯卡姐妹
Sister Francesca,
谢谢你的邀请
thank you for the invitation.
不客气 我一直期待着你的来访
Of course. I've been looking forward to your visit.
西奥多莎 是由特拉苏教遗传学家培育出来的
Theodosia was bred by Tlulaxan geneticists.
我是他们的实验品
I was their experiment.
“当年我无处可去 是会长收留了我”
Mother Superior gave me sanctuary when I had nowhere to turn.
“我还能活着 全是因为她”
She's the reason I'm alive.
不会有人打扰你的
You won't be disturbed here.
那哈维科呢
And Javicco?
针头上涂有超氰化物
The needle is coated in meta-cyanide.
会很快 不会有痛苦
It will be quick and painless.
姐妹会重于一切
剧集 | 沙丘:预言(2024) | 导航列表