剧集 | 沙丘:预言(2024) | 导航列表
the members of the High Council are all familiar with the strictures of vendetta.
你们家族应该比其他人更清楚其形式
Your house knows the forms better than anyone.
我与许多大氏族
I... along with many...
都相信有人违背世仇规则
believe the rules of Kanly were violated.
我请求
I call...
正式调查...
for a formal inquest...
普卫雷切斯的死因
into the death of Pruwet Richese.
你提出的调查请求 是针对哪一个家族
Which house are you submitting this inquest against?
哈肯能男爵
Baron Harkonnen?
我替他回答
I can answer that.
皇室家族
The Imperial House.
我指控皇帝的新手下 戴斯蒙哈特
I accuse his new man, Desmond Hart...
谋杀普卫雷切斯
of murdering Pruwet Richese.
我现在要做什么
What do I do?
什么都不用 她替你把话说出来了
I think she just did it for you.
安静...
Order! Order!
安静
Order!
安静...
Order! Order!
想要管好秩序吗
You want order?
我来管
Let me speak of order.
一踏上厄拉科斯
The moment you set foot on Arrakis...
你就会成为上千只毒蛇猛兽的猎物
you are prey to a thousand predators.
我亲眼目睹沙漠猫头鹰俯冲而下
I've seen desert owls swoop down
用爪子扯裂军人的脖子
and rip soldiers' necks with their talons.
还有蝎子
Then there are the scorpions,
满地爬的蜘蛛
the wandering spiders...
跟大黄蜂
and the wasps.
会藏身在你的帐篷里
They hide in your camp...
在你身上扎针注射毒液 让你的心跳停止
and prick you with venom and stop your heart.
但别怕
But don't be afraid...
那些都有解毒剂
for there is an antidote.
黄沙中
A leviathan...
升起的巨兽
that rises from the sand.
亲身经历那种存在非常可怕
It is terrifying to experience.
但是当它到来时
But when it comes...
军人们都欢欣鼓舞
soldiers rejoice...
因为他们知道至少这一天
because they know, for a day,
那些对他们造成莫大伤害的野兽
the beasts of prey wreaking havoc upon them
会吓到在沙漠里到处逃窜
will scatter across the desert,
它们也很怕那个恶魔
scared... of the devil too.
公主说的
What the Princess says...
都是真的
is true.
但那不是谋杀
But it was no murder.
你们所有人都看到了
You all saw for yourself
普卫雷切斯使用了被禁止的机器科技
Pruwet Richese use forbidden machine technology.
他是被处决了
It was an execution.
各位 那是处刑
An execution, ladies and gentlemen!
就像这个理事会的全体成员
Much like how this whole council
今天本来都要被处决一样
would've been executed today...
叛军一直在暗中策画
had rebels detonated this thinking machine
要引爆这个思维机器
as they had planned on doing.
我们之中潜伏着毒蛇猛兽
There are predators in our midst...
我们需要一位领导者
and we need a leader...
赶走这些毒蛇猛兽
who will chase those predators away!
从现在起 不接受任何借口
From now on, there will be no... excuses.
没有例外
No exceptions.
思维机器需要被严加禁止
A hard line against thinking machines must be drawn!
听您旨意 陛下
On your order, Your Majesty.
兰兹拉德的事进行得很顺利 是吧
The Landsraad went that well, did it?
我们恢复过往的势力了吗
Are our fortunes restored?
我警告过你 孩子 她只会带给你灾难
I told you, boy, you'd find nothing but misery following her.
她一点也不在乎这个家族 她只在乎她自己
She cares nothing for this house. Only herself.
别说了 伯公
Not now, Great Uncle.
发生什么事
What happened?
戴斯蒙哈特抢先我一步 把叛徒抓出来示众
Desmond Hart headed off the rebel plot before I could.
接着公开展示了他的力量
He then made a public show of his powers,
但是...
but...
这是他的血
His blood.
我们得立刻送去给图拉
We must send it to Tula immediately.
她可以用育种索引追踪
She can trace it through the breeding index.
我们就能得知他究竟是谁 又有什么来历
And then we'll know exactly who he is and where he came from.
你别再那么做了
You cannot do that again.
如果我僭越了 请原谅我
If I overstepped, please forgive me.
不
No.
不 我的意思是...这个
No, I meant... this.
我不知道会这样
I didn't know.
每次都会
Every time.
就是这些磨难把我带到您身边
The pain is what brought me to you.
那你就该好好留在这
And here you shall stay.
朵萝缇雅圣母死于哀伤过度
Mother Dorotea died from grief
但她的信念并没有因此消逝
but her beliefs did not die with her.
被掩盖的真♥相♥总有水落石出的一天
There are no truths concealed that will not be disclosed...
谎言藏得再深终究会被拆穿
or lies hidden that will not be made known.
“等到圣裁降临 天堂将燃起烈火”
When the judgment comes, heavens will be set on fire.
“因为当我们凭藉信念 而非凭藉眼前所见前行”
For when we walk by faith and not by sight,
“我们将因此走出黑暗”
we are guided out of the darkness.
莱拉 如果你听得到我的声音
Lila, if you can hear me,
拜托醒醒
please wake up.
我相信你是审判日的关键
I believe you are the key to this reckoning.
二获新生的一定是你
You must be the one twice-born.
你骗了我们
You lied to us.
艾蜜琳
Emeline.
你杀了朵萝缇雅
You murdered Dorotea.
你杀了奥雷
You murdered Orry.
你屠♥杀♥了亚崔迪家族
You slaughtered the Atreides.
你的罪过让姐妹会面临审判日
And now your sins has brought the reckoning to our Order.
你的谎言需要被根除
Your lies must be cleansed.
我要向整个帝国公开真♥相♥
I'm going to speak the truth to the whole of the Imperium.
你别想用你让朵萝缇雅 闭嘴的方式让我闭嘴
You won't be able to silence me like you silenced Dorotea.
莱拉
Lila?
安妮汝 醒来
Anirul, wake up.
莱拉
Lila.
你活过来了
You're alive.
这是哪里
Where am I?
你认为我不在乎自己的家族
You think I don't care about my house?
我为了这个家族甘愿做任何事
I would've done anything for this house.
你是杀人凶手
You're a murderer,
但收拾残局的人却是我们
and we're the ones who had to pick up the pieces.
我选择姐妹会是因为她们相信我
I chose the Sisterhood because they saw me.
相信我的潜能
They saw my potential.
而你们之中只有格里芬 能与我相提并论
And Griffin was the only one of you who was ever my equal.
这个家族没有我就什么都不是
This house is nothing without me.
你们能存在都是我恩准的
You exist because I allow you to exist.
格里芬会死都是因为你该死的野心
Griffin went to his death because of your damned ambitions.
你哥哥本来要让我们恢复往日荣光
Your brother was going to build us back.
但那对你来说还不够
But that wasn't enough for you.
你就是要搧风点火 加深世仇
No. You had to fan the flames of a blood feud.
我是替我哥哥讨回公道
I avenged my brother.
亚崔迪家族罪有应得
The Atreides deserved what they got.
你是我们家门不幸
You are a black hole in this family.
你...
You,
你害我们失去格里芬
you took Griffin from us,
之后又对你可怜的妹妹下手
and then, your poor sister.
我没对图拉做过任何事
I did nothing to Tula.
你知道她有多崇拜你
You knew how much she admired you.
你利用她对你的爱 就像你利用格里芬那样
You abused her love like you abused Griffin's
她终究也被你毁了
until you broke her too.
你们哈肯能家族全是懦夫
All you Harkonnens are cowards.
害怕做出困难的选择
Too afraid to make difficult choices.
我不会为我的所作所为道歉
I will not apologize for what I did.
也不会为我的力量道歉
剧集 | 沙丘:预言(2024) | 导航列表