剧集 | 沙丘:预言(2024) | 导航列表
We need to leave. -Not without him.
走吧
Go! Go with her.
跟她走 -我不会丢下你的
I won't leave you here.
殿下 我们不可能带上他
Your Grace, that's not possible.
我不是在请求你
I'm not asking.
如果我们能让大氏族相信 最高议会上的刺杀行动
If we convince the Great Houses the Sisterhood
是姐妹会在背后操控 他们就会授权实施反击
was behind the plot to assassinate the High Council, they'll authorize retaliation.
到时候姐妹会就会无处可藏
And the Sisterhood will have nowhere to hide.
大人 我有事禀报 -那就说啊
Sir, I need to speak with you. -Then speak.
姐妹会会长被逮捕了
The Mother Superior's been arrested.
殿下 她是来见皇帝陛下的
She came to see the Emperor, Your Highness.
她不是被禁止入宫了吗
I thought she'd been barred from the palace.
她跟其他囚犯一起被关在了牢房♥里
She's in the holding cell with the other prisoners.
那是当然
Of course, she is.
拉响警报 封锁皇宫
Sound the alarm. Lock down the palace.
西奥多莎 这么做风险很大
Theodosia, this is a grave risk.
我将无法保护你
I won't be able to protect you.
你带我来这里就是为了这个
This is why you brought me here.
就让我尽我所能吧
Let me do what only I can.
我会为你们争取时间
I will buy you time.
姐妹 你有顽强的意志
You have a fierce will, Sister.
我很佩服
I admire that.
走吧
Come.
祝你好运
Good luck.
等一下
Wait.
西奥多莎姐妹 在皇宫后面留了一辆浮空车
Back of the palace, Sister Theodosia left a suspensor car.
警卫太多了
There's too many guards.
我知道一条捷径 这边走
I know a shortcut, this way.
找到他们 -是 长官
Find them. -Yes, sir.
你去左边 你去右边
You, go left. You, right.
还有楼上 -马上去
Upstairs.
发生了什么事
What happened?
姐妹会会长 她说…
Mother Superior, she said...
什么
What?
会长她说…
Mother Superior, she said...
说了什么
Yes?
姐妹会重于一切
Sisterhood above all!
把这怪物关进悬空牢房♥
Get this monstrosity up in suspension.
警卫
Guards!
哈维科…
Javicco.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
请听我说 -不 不要
Please listen to me. -No, no, no.
我现在全看清了
I see it all now.
把匕♥首♥给我
Give me the knife.
有什么能阻止我现在杀了你
What's to stop me from killing you right now?
你做不到的
You can't.
铭印会让你无法伤害我
The imprint won't let you hurt me.
原计划是什么
What was the plan?
那个有毒吗
Is that poisoned?
这是瓦莉亚的计划
Valya's plan.
我们能找到办法避过这一关
We can find a way through this,
你我一起
together.
我怎么知道这不是她的主意
And how do I know that's not what she wants?
要知道 当…
You know, it's a...
当你终于意识到自己从未拥有过
it's a strange thing when you finally realize
一刻真正的自♥由♥时 这种感觉很奇怪
you've never known one true moment of freedom.
但我可以控制这件事
But I can control this.
不
No!
我们得去太空港
We need to get to the spaceport.
他们会禁止舰船起飞 我们得抓紧
They'll be grounding ships. We'll have to move fast.
哈维科 坚持住
Javicco, stay with me.
坚持住
Stay with me, Javicco.
哈维科
Javicco.
皇帝被杀了
The Emperor's been killed!
皇帝被杀了
The Emperor's been killed!
我的姐♥妹♥们♥
My Sisters,
我来找你们
I have come to you
是为了揭露真♥相♥
to unearth the truth.
这些是我们最忠实的信徒的遗骸
These are the remains of our most faithful.
瓦莉亚哈肯能杀害了她们
Valya Harkonnen murdered them.
我们得去找图拉
You need to get Tula.
得让她知道这件事
She needs to know about this.
图拉不在这里
Tula isn't here.
多洛蒂亚圣母
Mother Dorotea.
姐妹会已迷失了方向
The Sisterhood has lost its way!
但我不会再被禁声
But I will not be silenced again!
我以所有逝者的名义发誓
In the name of all who have fallen...
我会将姐妹会引回正道
I will return us to our righteous path!
“阿尼鲁尔初始化中”
Anirul initializing.
我的宝贝儿子
My sweet boy.
你才刚到世上没多久 就已经知道了这么多的悲伤
Barely in the world and already you know so much sadness.
你太特别了
You are so special.
你应该有寻找自己人生道路的机会
You deserve the chance to find your own path.
而不是瓦莉亚的
Not Valya's,
不是哈肯能家族或姐妹会的
or the Harkonnens', or the Sisterhood's.
也不是我的
Or mine.
这就是我送给你的礼物
That's the gift I give you.
自♥由♥地做你自己
Be free.
不要为了别人而改变自己
Not what anyone desires you to be.
他会得到爱吗
Will he be loved?
助产士说她是个流动劳工
The midwife says she is an itinerant laborer.
正如预期的那样 今天早上她产下了一个死胎
Gave birth this morning to a stillborn, as expected.
她的眼里充满了爱
She has love in her eyes.
还有能远走高飞的资源
And the means to travel far away.
瓦莉亚姑妈
Aunt Valya?
去燃料仓库 我们可以在那里降落
Head for the fuel depot. We can land there.
有一条通往下一个航站楼的通道
There's a passageway through to the next terminal.
这样就能避开检查站
It'll help us avoid any checkpoints being set up.
你的联♥系♥人能带我们离开星球
This contact of yours, he can get us off planet?
是的 我们只需去他的站点就行
Yes. We just need to get to his station.
他有一艘邮递舰船的通行权
He's got access to a courier ship.
他能把我们偷运到远航机上
He can smuggle us onto the heighliner.
在那里 快去
Hurry, it's there.
带上伊内兹
Go, take Ynez.
我来拖住他们
I'm going to slow them down.
会长… -我会尽快跟上的
Mother Superior... -I'll follow when I can.
我把她托付给你了 带她去个安全的地方
I'm trusting you to get her to safety.
你欠我这个人情
You owe me that.
我会为她这么做的
I'll do it for her.
散开
Spread out!
待在原地
Stay where you are!
保护我
Defend me!
杀了他
Kill him!
德斯蒙德哈特
Desmond Hart,
你说你看到了我的结局
you say you've seen my end.
给我看看
Show me.
瓦莉亚
Valya!
瓦莉亚 帮帮我
Valya! Help me! Help!
格里芬
Griffin!
格里芬
Griffin!
格里芬
Griffin!
格里芬
Griffin!
游起来
Swim!
“注意 太空港已封锁”
Attention. The spaceport is on lockdown.
“请前往检查站”
Please make your way to the checkpoints.
“注意 太空港已封锁”
Attention. The spaceport is on lockdown.
“请前往检查站”
Please make your way to the checkpoints.
请去检查站报到
You need to report to the checkpoint.
“注意 太空港已封锁”
Attention. The spaceport is on lockdown.
“请前往检查站”
Please make your way to the checkpoints.
格里芬 -瓦莉亚
剧集 | 沙丘:预言(2024) | 导航列表