剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
我想你们应该签了婚前协议的吧
I assume there's a pre-nup?
宝贝 她告诉了我们一些事
Sweetheart. She told us something and...
-关于赛门的 -他们两个上♥床♥的事吗
- It's about Simon. - That he slept with her?
你真的把这件事到处说
You're really telling everyone this?
你不觉得自己很下作吗
Don't you find that demeaning?
即便这是真的 你一点也不觉得羞耻吗
Even if it was true, don't you have any shame?
如果你信任他就不会来这里了
You wouldn't be here if you trusted him.
凯特 我们真的事情觉得有点不对劲
Kate, we really think there's something in it.
妈 她疯了 如果真的发生了这种事
Mum, she is mad. If it actually happened,
她会直接打电♥话♥告诉我
she would just call me and tell me,
但她安排了这么多事
but she arranges this huge plan.
她说是赛门去她家 然后他们
She said that Simon came round to hers and that they...
赛门恨她
He hates her.
他们两个以前的东西
Everything he had of the two of them.
-他都扔掉了 -他没有
- He's thrown it all away. - No, he hasn't.
他不会碰她的
He would never touch her.
你有证据吗
Do you have any proof?
-没有 -那我不想听你说
- No. - Then I don't want to hear it.
你们为什么相信她
Why do you believe her?
你们想要相信她说的
You want to believe it?
-我们当然没有 -爸就是这样想的
- Course we don't. - Dad does.
我不敢相信你们把艾米丽也带过来了
I can't believe you brought Amelie.
我们想知道到底是怎么回事
We wanted to know more about what this was.
她让我们来这里见面
She told us to meet her here.
我没想到她把你也叫来了
I didn't realise she'd asked you to come too.
凯特 我可以告诉你
Kate, there are things that
我们那天晚上做的事
I could tell you that we did that night that
你肯定不想当着你父母的面细说
I'm sure you don't want laid out in front of your parents.
关于他说的事的
Intimate details,
-私密细节 -珍玛 我知道
- of things that he said about... - Gemma, I know.
我知道你们上周上♥床♥了
I know he slept with you last week.
我想掩盖这件事只是因为
The only reason I tried to hide it
如果我爸或者马克知道了
was because if Dad or Mark found out,
他们可能会拿走我们的所有东西
then they might take everything away from us.
但我知道这件事
But I know he did it.
他告诉我了
He told me.
他犯了个错 我们会一起坚强面对
It was a mistake. And we'll get through it because we're strong.
所以你这一切都是在浪费时间
So all this is a waste of time.
我们的婚姻很牢固
Our marriage is a marriage.
但这说不通啊
But it doesn't make sense.
如果你 如果你已经知道了
If you... If you already knew,
那你还来这里做什么
then why are you here?
因为我想看看
Because I wanted to see
你能有多下作
how much you were prepared to demean yourself.
看来你是很不要脸
Turns out quite a long way.
这就是你的全部计划吗
This was it? Your big plan?
他做错了 他很内疚 但他告诉我了
He messed up, and he's sorry, but he told me.
工作上也没什么事吧
So everything's all right at work, yeah?
马克说他工作很努力
Mark says he's working hard.
-是的 -那就行
- Yeah. - Right then.
所以我们没必要改变任何事
So we don't have to change anything.
一切都很好
It's all good.
不许再靠近我的家庭和我女儿了
Never come near my family or my daughter ever again.
你的计划失败了
Your plan's failed.
赛门没说错 滚吧
Simon's right. Just go away.
怎么了
So? What's going on?
我以为你一切都解决了
I thought you were sorting everything out.
伊索贝尔接受了你的道歉
Isobel received your apology.
学校也知道了
School are aware of that.
我申请取消对你的退学处理了
And I appealed your exclusion.
在我看来 董事会还是讲道理的 所以...
In my experience, the governors are fair, so...
我们只能等结果了
we'll have to wait and see.
好
Ok.
那爸爸呢
But what about Dad?
我们之所以回来
The only reason we came back was
是因为你说你能处理好他
cos you said you could sort him out.
我以为有办法摆脱他 然而那办法没用
I thought I had a way to get rid of him, but it hasn't worked.
那我们得离开
So we have to leave?
不 我们不用
No, we don't have to.
但如果你想结束这一切
But if you want all this to stop,
如果你真的不想再看到他 那...
and if you really don't want to see him again, then...
没错 我们应该离开
Yeah. We should.
珍玛的那张照片
That photo of Gemma...
肯定显得很奇怪
must have seemed strange.
没错
Yeah, it did.
原谅我吗
Forgive me?
学校里怎么样
How was uni?
我们工作还不错
We're doing well at work.
温蒂还是很烦人
Wendy's still a pain.
马可说我们需要有耐心
Mark says we have to be patient.
一个人要适应新环境得花三个月
Three months, apparently, for someone to settle in.
我觉得这时间有点长了
Seems a bit long to me.
你...
You...
自从早上领带的事后 珍玛还有没有找过你...
You hear anything from Gemma today after the tie this morning...?
你呢
Have you?
她怎么能瞒你这么久 我不明白
How did she keep it from you for so long? I don't understand.
她是个疯子
Well, she's psychopathic.
要是我的话 两分钟都瞒不了
Well, I can't even do it for two minutes.
-怎么了 -对 我今天见她了
- What? - Yes, I saw her today.
你...什么时候
You...did? When?
她想击败我
She tried to get the better of me.
但我告诉她
But I said to her...
我告诉她我早就知道你们俩上周上过床了
I told her I already knew you two slept together last week.
说你很坦诚 我们一起把这件事说明白了
That you'd been honest about it and we'd worked through it.
我真希望你和我说了
I really wish you had.
我不知道她和你撒了什么谎
I don't know what lies she's been feeding you...
真希望你在爸爸面前也能坦诚点
I wanted you to look honest in front of Dad as well.
他当时也在 他不会告诉马克的
He was there. He won't tell Mark.
什...凯特 她在撒谎
Wh...? Kate, she's lying.
别一个错误犯两次
Don't make the same mistake twice.
别说了
Just stop.
好好想想
Think it through.
想想说谎的后果
Work out the consequences of lying
想想说实话的后果
and the consequences of telling the truth.
相信我 如果你和她睡了
Believe me when I say, if you have slept with her,
我会恨你的全部
I will hate every bit of you,
但这都根本比不上如果你现在还对我撒谎
but it will be nothing compared to my reaction
我会做出的反应
if you now lie to me as well.
看看你能不能想明白哪种选择更好
See if you can do the calculation as to what's best.
她说是上周四的事
She said it was last Thursday,
你当时告诉我你要加班
when you told me you were working late.
尽管汤姆出了事
You went over there, in the middle of everything
你还是去找她和她上♥床♥了
that was going on with Tom, and just did it.
就这么简单
As basic as that.
周四晚上大概 九点左右吗
Thursday night around, what, 9ish?
你管不住你的下♥体♥插♥进♥去了 是吗
You got your cock out and you put it in her. Yeah?
是的
Yes.
然后你骗了我
Then you lied to me.
-我不能... -爽吗
- I couldn't bring myself... - Was it good?
全都是我的错
It's entirely my fault.
当然了 不然还能是谁的错
Of course it is. Who else's fault would it be?
是她主动的
She came on to me.
汤姆知道了吗
Did Tom find out?
所以他才那样吗
Is that why he was like that?
我真是很同情他
I feel genuinely sorry for him.
爽吗
Was it good?
那重要吗
Does that matter?
-质量 -和她比较
- The quality. - The competition with her.
你知道吗 其实真的挺重要
You know what? It really does.
好吧 感觉很爽
OK, yes, it was very good.
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表