剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
福斯特医生
第二季 第三集
前情提要
-你跟我老师去约会了 -我不知道
- You went on a date with my teacher?! - I didn't know!
我们也祝你和詹姆斯一切顺利
We wish you and James the very best too
希望从今以后能够平和安静
and hopefully, it will be peace and quiet from now on.
我好多朋友都有去
So many of my friends were going
意味着康纳可以在婚礼前跟他们见面
and it meant that Connor could meet them before the wedding.
贱♥人♥
-走吗 -去哪
- Are we going? - Going where?
-去爸爸家 -什么 去那儿住吗
- Dad's. - What? To stay?
他哪儿也别想去
He's not going anywhere!
汤姆
Tom!
他为什么要去他爸爸家
Why has he gone to his dad's?
他说他不爱你
He says he doesn't love you.
你打算对珍玛做什么
What are you going to do about Gemma?
她认为你在密谋逼她离开
She thinks you're scheming to make her leave
而且她不懂汤姆为什么会搬去和你住
and she doesn't understand why Tom has moved in with you.
她对我做的一点也不公平 不合理
What she did wasn't fair. It wasn't justice,
只是报复我罢了
simply revenge.
-兄弟 -所以 如果有了机会
- Mate... - So would you blame me
我想办法要回我儿子
if when I get an opportunity,
让她从我的生活中消失 你能怪我吗
I look for a way to get my son back and remove her from my life?
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆打架了
Tom's been in a fight.
不过就目击者所说 更像是攻击
But from what witnesses are saying, it was more like an attack.
-谁攻击了他 -是他攻击另一个男孩
- Who attacked him? - He attacked another boy.
马克斯·戈斯福德
Max Gosford.
-一切都还好吗 -什么
- Everything all right? - Sorry?
食物合口味吗
With the food?
能给我们结账吗
Can we get the bill?
当然
Sure.
为什么
Why?
你以前从没做过这样的事
You've never done anything like this.
他活该
He asked for it.
你是说他惹到你了
Are you saying that he provoked you?
他先打你了吗 他说了什么吗
I mean, did he hit you first? Did he say something?
伊索贝尔
Isobel.
好 伊索贝尔怎么了
OK. What about Isobel?
-她讨厌你 -什么
- She hates you. - What?
伊索贝尔讨厌你 因为你以前对她妈很不好
Isobel hates you cos of what you did to her mum.
这跟你打架有什么
What's this got to do with...
她说她当时在你手下工作时 你欺侮她
Her mum said you bullied her when she worked for you.
-我们当时压力都很大 -扯淡
- We were all under pressure. - No shit.
-别骂人 伙计 -为什么我要听你的话
- Don't swear, mate. - Why should I listen to you?
你把妈妈推出玻璃窗
You pushed Mum through a glass window.
我没有把她推出窗户
I didn't push her through the window.
抱歉说错了 你没有把她推出玻璃窗
Sorry, my mistake, you didn't push her through the window.
你夸大了
You exaggerate it.
你只是把她的头砸到玻璃窗上
You just smashed her head into it.
不论之前发生了什么 我觉得你现在
Whatever happened, I don't think you're in a position
没资格告诉我们现在要做什么
to tell us what to do right now.
-我能到车上去吗 -不 等等
- Can I go to the car? - No, wait.
我想回车里 我受够了
I want to go to the car, I've had enough.
-谁的车 -爸爸的
- Well, whose car? - Dad's.
这不代表我最喜欢他
That doesn't mean that I like him best,
只是我的东西放在他车上
it's just where my stuff is.
快给我钥匙 不然我就自己走了
Just give me the keys, or I'll walk off anyway.
原因不止这个 他不会无故打最好的朋友
There's more to this. He wouldn't just beat up his best friend.
他说了伊索贝尔
He said Isobel.
说不定他们是为了她打架
Presumably, they were fighting over her.
-所以你不惊讶啰 -我当然很惊讶
- So you're not surprised. - Of course I'm surprised.
我期望他有强的自控力 但他正在成长
I would have expected more control, but he's growing up
这段时间又特别令他沮丧
and this has been a particularly frustrating time for him.
这倒是真的
Well, that's true.
-当然是真的 -这不公平
- Yes, it is. - And it's not fair.
你跟他说了些什么 现在他根本不看我
You told him something. And now he won't even look at me.
说了什么
What was it?
算了 其实也不重要
Yeah, actually, it doesn't matter.
因为从现在起 我不在乎你计划怎么伤害我
Because from now on, I don't care what you're planning to hurt me
或摆脱我
or get rid of me.
我们一起帮助他
We support him together.
他需要稳定与引导
He needs stability, guidance.
所以你要么别管 让我处理 要么
So either you step out and leave me to it, or...
与我合作
work with me.
好 我们是他父母
Of course. We're his parents.
一起合作 没问题
Together. Absolutely.
-我来付钱 -不用了
- I'll get this. - No, it's fine.
-拜托 -不要
- Please. - No.
要我分开结♥帐♥吗
Shall I split it?
珍玛
Gemma?
新开始吗
New start?
对 我在收拾一间公♥寓♥ 恢复单身了
Yeah, sorting out a flat. Single again.
我会好好利用的
Make the most of it.
听起来不错
It sounds good.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我们一起喝杯酒吧
Shall we have some wine?
我知道现在才五点 但我可以开一瓶来喝
I know it's only five o'clock, but I could open a bottle.
汤姆今天惹麻烦了
Tom's been in trouble today,
所以我要先处理一些事
so I've got a few things to sort out.
-麻烦 -他攻击马克斯
- Trouble? - He attacked Max.
-他 -打了马克斯 把他打倒在地
- He... - Hit him. Knocked him to the ground.
-天啊 为什么 -我不知道
- Oh, my God! Why? - I don't know.
-你有试着问他吗 -他不肯告诉我
- Have you tried asking him? - He wouldn't tell me.
或许再问一次呢
Maybe ask again?
听着 需要我帮忙就直接说
Look, er, anything I can do...
你也是 要是我能帮忙
Same for you. If I can help...
晚点再问你要不要喝酒
Try you for that wine later.
-听起来你可能需要来一杯 -好 谢了
- Sounds like you might need it. - Yeah. Thanks.
您有一条新留言 第一条留言
'You have one new message. First new message'.
是我 我很期待明天
'Hi! It's me. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow!
我不想知道我们要做什么 期待惊喜
'I don't want to know what we're doing. Love a surprise.
不过我在想 我用不用带什么特殊的东西
'But I just wondered if I needed to bring anything specific.
需要盛装打扮吗 给我回个话
'Dress up or whatever? Let me know!
另外还想说
'And also just to say that apparently
室外可以撒五彩纸屑 但必须是可降解的
'we can have confetti outside, but it needs to be biodegradable.
你肯定在忙这个 但你能告诉大家吗
'I'm sure you're on this but can you let people know?
总之 打电♥话♥跟我说下明天的安排
'Anyway, call me about tomorrow.
告诉我去哪儿 很激动 再见
'Let me know where to be. Exciting! Bye!'
洛斯
不用盛装打扮 诊所见 从那里出发
我还以为你在你♥爸♥那
I thought you were at your dad's?
汤姆 你还好吗
Tom, are you all right?
-你饿吗 -饿
- Are you hungry? - Yeah.
那我做点吃的
Well, then, let me cook something.
马上就好
Just be a minute.
怎么了
What's happened?
汤姆
Tom?
我在车里跟爸爸吵起来了
I had an argument with Dad in the car.
我们到家后 我骑上单车就走了
When we got back, I grabbed my bike and left.
吵起来 为什么
An argument? What about?
他说我应该转学
He said I should move schools.
转学 为什么
Move schools? Why would you do that?
不知道 他就是说个不停
I don't know, he just wouldn't stop going on about it.
汤姆 你有什么都可以跟我说 你知道的
Tom, you can tell me anything, you know.
他知道你在哪吗
Does he know where you are?
我可不去
I'm not getting it.
-为什么要按门铃 -什么
- Why ring the bell? - What?
我记得你有钥匙的
I thought you had a key.
对
Right.
给 拿着
Here. Have it.
-我能进来吗 -你让他转学
- Can I come in? - You told him to move schools.
对 因为
Yes, because...
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表