剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, how was physics?
-挺好的 -你要跟我打招呼吗
- Yeah, good. - Are you going to say hello?
-你好 -真好
- Hello! - Charming.
我以为你六点才会回来
I thought you were back at six.
这个嘛 我是个日益成功的企业家
Right, well, I'm an increasingly successful entrepreneur.
他们大部分人会工作到清晨
Most of them tend to work until the early hours,
但你很幸运 有个分得清轻重的丈夫
but you are lucky to have a husband with the right priorities.
我七点就回家的事实
The fact that I'm back home at seven
恰好证明了我家人在我生命中有多重要
is testament to the importance of my family in my life.
很高兴你跟我解释得这么清楚
Well, I'm glad you spelled that out for me.
你不会相信我要处理多少书面工作
You wouldn't believe the amount of paperwork I have to do.
你老婆可是个全科医师
You're talking to a GP.
周末的东西收拾好了吗
Have you packed for the weekend?
-马上去 -你要去哪
- Do it in a minute. - Where you off to?
-伦敦吗 -赫默尔亨普斯特德
- London? - Hemel Hampstead.
好地方
The glamour.
挺不错的 烤的什么
Quite nice, actually. What's this?
我想着最好做点吃的
I thought I'd cook something
以免我丈夫老得都吃不动了
before my husband got too old to eat.
现在40岁相当于30岁
40's the new 30.
40很老了
Ah, 40 is old.
你自己也快40了
You're nearly 40 yourself.
我永远不会到40岁
I will never be 40.
-靠魔法药水吗 -靠护肤品
- Magic potion? - Moisturiser.
-是这样吗 -就是
- Is that what it is? - Yeah.
是的 就是这样
Yeah, that's what it is.
汤姆有点担心我们在家的时间太少了
So, Tom's worried that we're out of the house too much.
他希望我早点回家
He wants me home earlier.
你没跟他说过什么吧
You haven't spoken to him about it, said anything?
-什么意思 -关于我的时间
- What do you mean? - About my hours.
比如讨厌我这么忙之类的
Like being annoyed with them or anything?
-他肯定是从哪听到了这种话 -没有
- He must have got it from somewhere. - No.
好吧 没事
OK. OK, fine.
-你自己能打包吗 -没问题
- Can you pack? - Absolutely.
你知道你的行李箱在哪吗
Do you know where your suitcase is?
-在阁楼上 -不 在衣柜里
- In the loft. - No, it's in the wardrobe.
好吧 我生日有什么礼物
Right. What am I getting for my birthday?
再问就赏你一巴掌
A smack in the face if you ask that again!
恭喜
Well, congratulations.
干杯 这杯敬你
Cheers. Well, here's to you.
-干杯 -谢谢
- Cheers. - Thank you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
抱歉我错过了欢迎会
Sorry I missed the reception.
你看到我们结婚了 这才是重点
Well, you saw us getting married, that's the main thing.
我的讲话可有意思了
My speech was really funny.
全场爆笑
Loads of laughs.
新郎可不该追求这种效果
Which is not exactly what a groom is meant to be after.
我还是让你落泪了 三次呢
I still made you cry. Three times.
学校那边怎么样了
So what's happening with school?
凯伦说要永久开除
Karen said it's permanent exclusion,
但我们会上诉
but we're going to appeal the decision.
所以要闹到校董事那里去
So it goes to the governors?
总体来说 是个公平的过程
Well, generally, it's a fair process,
但不管怎样 我们都需要他们尽快做决定
but either way, we need a quick decision
因为汤姆还得操心考试的事
cos Tom's got his exams to think about.
汤姆 他考试没问题的
Tom? He won't have any problems with his exams.
别那么说 真的需要努力学习
Don't say that, it's really hard work.
他学习一直很努力
He always works hard!
不是吗
Don't you?
好了 重点是
Well, look, the important thing is
你俩回到家里 跟朋友们一起了
you two are back at home with friends.
我们以后就互相照应吧 好吗
Let's start looking after each other now, OK?
好的
I'd like that.
赛门还在吗
Is Simon still about?
我们不会再看到他了
We're not going to see him again.
-那是汤姆的意思 -但他住哪
- That's what Tom wants. - But he's staying at...?
-我们不知道他在哪 -我们什么时候回家
- We don't know where he is. - What time we going home?
吃完饭就回去
When we've finished.
汤姆说他明年可能会搬出去
Tom was saying he might move out next year.
什么 为什么
What?! Why?
-这是个好主意 -别鼓励他
- It's a good idea. - Don't encourage him.
他16岁了 是个成年人了
He's 16, he's grown-up.
还没满16 而且他要住哪
Nearly 16 and where's he going to live?
-找个地方 对吧 -钱从哪来
- Find a place, won't you? - Money?
找工作
Get a job.
申领补助金
Claim benefits.
这叫独♥立♥ 现在的人可不够独♥立♥
It's independence, people don't do it enough.
当然 你得宣称自己无家可归
Of course, you have to declare yourself homeless
委员会才会帮你 你要租♥房♥♥子 存钱
before the council will help you out. You'd rent, deposit.
法律上来说 你需要父母同意
Technically, you need your parents' consent.
而且你白天大概得一直工作
And you have to work all the hours in the day, I'd imagine.
我想现在就走
I really want to go now.
-天呐 -快报♥警♥
- Oh, God. - Call the police.
不
No.
-要我赶他走吗 -我跟他谈谈
- Want me to get rid of him? - I'll talk to him.
不 没事
No. OK, OK.
-快把他赶走 -没事的
- Just get rid of him. - It's OK.
我去 你待在这儿
I'll go. You stay here.
在里面的人应该是我
It should be me in there.
-什么 -跟你和汤姆一起
- What? - It should be me with you and Tom,
和我们朋友吃饭的人应该是我
our friends, having dinner.
-我想你知道为什么那... -这是有可能的
- Right, well, I think you know why that... - It's possible.
我的提议仍然有效
The offer still stands.
你可以决定原谅一切
You could just decide to forgive everything.
-什么 -这事你也有不对
- What?! - You're not the right one in this.
我们两个一样坏
We are as bad as each other.
-不 -你告诉凯特我想把她变成你
- No. - You told Kate I was trying to make her like you.
你蛊惑了她 你把她从我身边夺走
You manipulated her, you took her away from me
根本不是出于好心
and it wasn't for any good reason.
-汤姆希望你离开 -那是报复
- Tom wanted you gone. - It was revenge.
赢了我让你好过 就是这么回事
It made you feel good to win, that's all it was.
你要怎样才罢休 赛门
OK, how does this end, Simon?
因为我们在外面 已经很晚了 而且...
Because we're outside, it's late and...
我们两个都承认当初做错了
It ends with us admitting we both got it so wrong,
放下仇恨
letting it all go...
并重归于好 我才罢休
and getting back together.
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
我们彼此吸引 这方面没问题
We're attracted to each other, so that works.
我们可以重新当他的父母
We can be his parents again.
我会找份工作 挣的钱不多
I'll get some job, earn a bit of money,
但我们能给汤姆稳定的生活
but we give Tom stability.
不
No.
只有我们三人在一起是幸福的 你知道的
When it's just the three of us together it works, you know that.
我们可以决定重新当一家人
We could decide to be a family again.
为了我们的余生 原谅彼此
Forgive each other for the sake of the rest of our lives.
-赛门 -现在还不算太晚
- Simon... - It's not too late.
我搬回来 我们继续一起生活
I move back in, we just get on with it.
过去几年很糟糕
It's been a bad couple of years,
但我们要是能让他重回正轨 值得骄傲
but we could be proud that we got him back on track.
你觉得我们应该为了汤姆复合吗
You think that we should get back together for the sake of Tom?
-不只是汤姆 -你觉得这是他想要的吗
- Not just Tom. - You think that that's in any way what he wants?
是我想要的
It's what I want.
我认为这也是你想要的
I think you do too, really.
内心深处
Underneath.
我给你带了东西
I brought you something.
在...
In...
此时此刻 我的人生基本结束了 你能收下吗
In this moment, my life is basically over, can you take this?
-不 -求你了
- No. - Please.
求求你
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你自己好好想明白 然后翻篇吧
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表