剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
OK. Sure.
希恩
Sian!
-早上还好吗 -还行 我还以为你今天不来
- Had a good morning? - Yes. I didn't think you were in today.
确实没有排班 其实我是来找你的
Well, I'm not, officially. Actually, I wanted to catch you.
不知道...
I wondered...
你今晚想不想过来一起吃晚餐
Do you want to come round for dinner tonight?
-晚餐 在你家吗 跟... -跟我一起
- Dinner? At yours? With...? - With me.
只有你吗
Just you?
是的 只有我
Just me, yes.
咱俩之间有点紧张
There's been a bit of tension between us
我想着也许我们该互相了解一下
and I thought maybe we should get to know each other
找个不那么正式的场合
in a less formal setting.
你意下如何 有空吗
What do you think? Are you free?
不如你来我家吧
Why don't you come to mine instead?
我买♥♥了安康鱼 还有芦笋
I've got a monkfish and some asparagus.
反正我自己也得做饭 够两个人吃
I was going to do it anyway. Enough for two.
-当然 -好
- Sure. - Right.
-对了 带点酒来 -我会带很多的
- Oh, bring wine. - I'll bring lots.
他们说你今天不在 但情况紧急
They said you weren't here today, but it's urgent.
我的手臂抬不起来了
I can't lift up my arms.
希恩
Sian?
能帮我个忙吗
Could you do me a favour?
抱歉迟到了 有事耽搁了
Sorry I'm late but I got held up.
没事 咱们走吧
Yeah, so let's go.
你应该说过傍晚时分来比较好吧
You said early evenings was better, I believe?
-我不明白 -我们从室内开始吧
- I don't understand. - Shall we start inside?
-你是出租车司机吗 -我是房♥产中介
- Are you the taxi? - Estate agent.
你丈夫打来的 让我们来估价
Your husband called, asking for a valuation.
我没有丈夫
I don't have a husband.
我确定这个地址没错
I'm sure this is the right address.
是福斯特医生吗
Is it Doctor Foster?
给你打电♥话♥那个人 你还有他的号♥码吗
The man who called you, you still have his number?
-有 -打给他 告诉他如果再干这种事
- I expect so. - Call him back, say if he does this again,
他的前妻会报♥警♥的
his ex-wife will contact the police.
-祝好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Thank you.
也祝你好运
And you.
所以你不想估价吗
So, you don't want a valuation?
怎么了 不是说好了我过来吗
What? You are expecting me?
是的 但不是这个点 你来早了
Well, yes, but not at this time. You're early.
-就早了五分钟 -正是 我...
- By five minutes? - Exactly. I was...
算了 没关系
It's fine. I'll manage.
-请进吧 -谢谢
- Well, come on in, then. - Thank you.
抱歉 今天很漫长
Sorry. Long day.
没关系
It's all right.
-要什么 -红丝带
- So, er, what'll it be? - Red Ribbon.
一杯红丝带 谢谢
A Red Ribbon, please.
你在酒吧还适应吗
How are you coping with the pub?
我不是很自在 你能想象到了
Yeah. Well, I'm not entirely comfortable, as you can imagine.
-可以想象 -感觉太脏了
- I can. - It's just so dirty.
都是因为穷♥人♥
Because of all the poor people.
真高兴你一点都没变
It's good to know you haven't changed.
这可能会非常奇怪 我俩见面
This could be so weird. Us meeting.
是啊 应该是吧
Yeah. Yeah, I suppose so.
谢谢 给
Ah, thank you. There you go!
但你也说了 已经很长时间了
But, as you said, long time ago now.
大家都说你娶了新的妻子 买♥♥了新的大别♥墅♥
You've got a new wife and a big new house, by all accounts.
生活在继续
Life carries on.
是啊 确实 对我们大部分人来说
Yeah, yeah. It does. For most of us.
我们开一瓶吗
Shall we open a bottle?
其实我带了两瓶
I actually brought a couple.
咱们...
Well, er, let's, er...
把这些冰镇起来吧 先喝我的 好吗
Put these to chill, start with one of mine. All right?
勒多克有个葡萄园
There's a vineyard in Ledoc,
我同父异母的哥哥在里面有股份
and my half-brother owns a stake in it,
给我带回了这几瓶
brings me these bottles back.
那是你儿子吗
Is that your son?
对 他现在上大学去了
Yes. He's at university now.
我都不知道你有孩子
I didn't realise you had any children.
哈利是一段不幸福且短暂
Harry is the product of an unhappy
恋情的产物 对方是个叫埃文的男人
and short-lived relationship with a man called Evan.
埃文有一些问题
Evan had issues,
年轻时觉得他那样还挺有魅力和雄心的
which, when we were younger, appeared to be charm and ambition,
但随着他年龄渐长
but, as he got older,
那就显得愤世嫉俗并且具有攻击性了
were revealed to be bitterness and aggression.
干杯
Cheers.
哈利经常见他吗
Does Harry see much of him?
我让他们能不见就不见
Not if I can help it.
他爸是个人♥渣♥
His dad's a shit.
哈利却很棒
Harry is amazing.
正是因为我一直不让他们见面
And it's precisely because I kept them apart.
你呢 你也离婚了 你儿子怎么样
What about you? You're divorced. How's your son?
他应该... 还好吧
He's... fine. I think.
你跟他爸经常见面吗
And do you see much of his dad?
不
No.
是啊 大别♥墅♥ 房♥贷重 但很值得
Yeah, big house, big mortgage, but it's worth it.
但发生那些事后 你怎么买♥♥得起大别♥墅♥呢
But, after everything that happened, how... how can you afford it?
-怎么了 -你过去可不怎么谨慎
- What? - You've not been the most discreet person in the past.
我之前误入歧途
Well, I was led astray.
-我怎么知道你不会再犯呢 -和珍玛吗
- And how do I know it won't happen again? - With Gemma?
一次就够了
Once was enough.
好吧 其实凯特她爸给了我们好几万
OK, well, the truth is Kate's dad gave us a few thousand.
有个哥们有关于一家美国能源公♥司♥的内部消息
Then a mate had a tip-off in an American energy company,
水力压裂法什么的 这不重要
fracking, whatever. It doesn't matter.
关键是 我们把所有值钱的都投进去了
The point is we invested what we could,
然后一年之内
and within a year, I mean,
-收获颇丰 -难以置信
- You did well? - Unbelievable.
你喜欢那栋办公楼吗
You... you liked it? The space?
-嗯 -小公♥司♥青睐共享空间
- Yeah. - Yeah, small businesses love the idea of a shared ethos.
而且共享咖啡馆可以作为...
And the community cafe acts as a...
一个中心... 你走神了
as a hub which... Distracted?
什么
What?
不不 我现在改过自新了
No. No, I am past all that now.
婚姻美满
Happily married.
她怎么样
What was she like?
你跟我妻子上♥床♥时 她表现如何
My wife, when you slept with her?
我... 兄弟...
I... Mate...
操得爽吗
Did you have fun?
很爽
Yeah, we did.
但你不会再和她上♥床♥了吗
But you wouldn't go there again?
就像龙舌兰 喝时很过瘾
Like tequila. Great at the time.
但宿醉的代价太大
Not worth the hangover.
龙舌兰
Tequila!
她是在床尾脱的衣服吗
Did she strip off at the end of the bed?
她喜欢在人面前慢慢脱掉衣服
She likes to slowly take her clothes off in front of you.
她习惯这么做 能让她性奋
It's a thing she does. Turns her on.
你真想知道
You really want to know?
身材不错吧 对她这年纪的女人来说
Good body, right? For her age.
是啊 身材曼妙
I suppose. Yeah, great body.
她容易身体绷紧
She used to tense.
你正在兴头上呢
You're right in the middle of it,
她高♥潮♥的时候会像触电一样抖动
and she... she'd come and get these, like, electric shocks,
干得正爽的时候全身颤抖
all the way through her body, right in the middle of fucking.
我很怀念那样 她和你上♥床♥的时候抖了吗
I miss that. Did she do that?
你肯定记得
You would remember.
我不太想分享这些
I'm not sure I want to share that information.
"不想分享"
"Don't want to share."
你过去可是分享狂 每次我见你
You used to overshare. Every time I saw you
我们本该谈投资事项时
we were supposed to be talking about investment options
你却给我讲什么抓着马尾上下动的口♥交♥姿势
and you'd be explaining what a butter churner was.
你肯定试过了
Bet you tried it.
差点扭断脖子
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表