剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
好吧 我生在这里 长在这里
OK, well, I was born here, I grew up here,
朋友们在这里 工作也在这里
my friends are here, my work is here.
除非进了棺材被抬走 不然我绝不离开这里
There's only one way I'm leaving now and that's in a coffin.
那敢情好
That's good to know.
你♥爸♥爸过来跟我谈点事情
Your dad came round to talk through a few things.
我需要拿包
I just need to get my bag.
拿包干什么
Bag for what?
汤姆
Tom?
他说包是什么意思
What does he mean, his bag?
最后 你肯定会离开
In the end, you will leave.
你可以找一份新工作 新的家
You can find a new job, new house.
几年后 你回首往事
In a few years you'll look back
就会发现 其实我是在帮你
and realise I was doing you a favour.
拿包干什么
A bag for what?
亲爱的 怎么了
Hey, love, what's that?
-汤姆 回答我 -能不能别跟我说话了
- Tom, answer me. - Can you stop talking to me?
-要是有什么问题的话 -确实有问题
- If there's a problem... - Yes, there's a problem.
-走吗 -去哪
- Are we going? - Going where?
-去爸爸家 -住那儿吗
- Dad's. - To stay?
-对 -是因为昨晚的事吗
- Yeah. - Is this about last night?
-听着 我知道 -闭嘴
- Look, I know... - Shut up.
我知道你当时觉得很尴尬
I know you found that embarrassing...
-不是因为那个 -汤姆
- It's not about that. - Tom.
他哪儿也别想去
He's not going anywhere.
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆 求你了
Tom, please!
这都是因为什么啊
What's this about?
你知道他什么样
You know what he's like.
来吧 上车
Come on, mate, get in.
别走
You stay here!
妈妈
Mum!
汤姆
Tom.
汤姆
Tom!
刚才那是赛门吗
Was that Simon?
珍玛 说话啊
Gemma, talk to me.
浓硝酸
浓硝酸
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表