剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
Sort yourself out and move on.
-你的人生还没结束 -我不想翻篇
- Your life isn't over. - I don't want to move on.
我们永远都不会让你重回我们生命中
We are never letting you back into our lives.
-珍玛 求你了 -我今晚的好心情都被你毁了
- Gemma, please. - You're ruining my evening.
要给你多少钱你才肯离开
How much is it going to take for you to go away?
太他妈侮辱人了
Fucking insulting.
你根本不懂我现在的心情
You don't have any idea what I'm feeling right now.
我就该掐死你
I should choke you to death.
前一秒你还说
One minute you say how easy it would be
和我们重归于好有多简单
to get back together with us
下一秒你就说想掐死我
and the next minute you're saying you want to choke me to death?
每个家庭都这样 因为我们在乎对方
That's every family, because you care about them!
你知道会怎么样妈
You get what's happening?
如果你不解决这事
If you leave this,
如果你转身离开 我会自杀
if you walk away, I will stab myself.
-你就想要我死 -赛门 别犯傻 我不是要...
- You want me to. - Simon, don't be stupid, I didn't mean that...
但你就是 你就是那个意思
Yeah, but you did, you did mean it.
没事 没事的
It's OK, it's all right.
-汤姆 -拜托你回餐厅里 行吗
- Tom. - Can you come back inside, please?
-汤姆 -妈妈
- Tom. - Mum?
好的
Yes.
儿子 你就这样无视我吗 当我不存在
Mate, you just going to ignore me, then, like I don't exist?
汤姆
Tom...
你编故事告诉自己
You tell yourself these stories
你其实是一个好爸爸或好丈夫之类的
about how you actually are a good dad or a good husband or whatever,
那都是一派胡言
and it's all total shit.
你只有靠不断自欺才能活下去
The only way you get through life is by lying to yourself,
因为一旦停止 你就会意识到自己如此失败
because if you stopped, you'd realise you're a massive failure.
那才是真♥相♥ 不是吗
That is the actual truth, isn't it?
我们再无瓜葛
So we're done.
你可以走了
You can go away now.
汤姆 回餐厅吧
Tom, come back inside.
汤姆
Tom...
谢谢
Thanks.
你得报♥警♥ 申请对他的限制令
You need to call the police. Get an order against him.
这次他明白了
He got the message this time.
汤姆...
Tom...
汤姆说得很清楚
Tom was very clear.
那就好
Good.
我很高兴你今天给我打电♥话♥
Look, I'm glad you called tonight.
我之前本想把这个送给你 但你离开了
You left before I had a chance to give this to you.
现在这个可以算是欢迎回家的礼物了
Maybe now let's call it a welcome home present.
-礼物吗 -我们可以重新开始
- Present? - We can have a new start.
带着新的东西
Some new things.
天哪
Oh, my God.
要试一下吗
Want to try them on?
你喜欢吗
You like?
我非常喜欢
I love them.
-我去喝点水 -好
- I might just get some water. - Sure.
你从来不谈你的父母
You never talk about your mum and dad.
我以为你睡着了
I thought you were asleep.
我知道在你小时候他们出车祸去世了
I know they died in a car accident when you were a teenager.
对
Yeah.
我当时16岁 和你现在差不多大
16. About your age.
但除了这些 我什么都不知道
Right. But apart from that, I don't know anything.
他们是做什么的
What did they do?
我父亲是一名历史讲师
Dad was a lecturer in history
我母亲在养老院工作
and Mum worked in a nursing home.
你喜欢他们吗
Did you like them?
我爱他们
I loved them.
他们没分开吗 一直爱你吗
Were they together and loved you?
是的
I think so.
好吧
Yeah.
我认为虽然他们去世了
Well, I think that even though they died,
你还是比我幸运
you were luckier than me.
爸爸会一直来骚扰我们的
Dad won't ever stop.
他想明白了
He understood.
就在今天晚上
Tonight.
这很困难 我知道 但
It's hard, I know, but...
-那只是你的感觉 如果 -不是
- It's what you were feeling and perhaps... - No,
就算他暂时离开 也随时都可能回来
even if he goes away for a bit, he could come back at any time.
你知道见不到自己孩子的父亲的故事吧
You read stories about dads who can't see their kids.
他们会放火 或者用刀子伤人
They set the house on fire or get a knife.
-你♥爸♥爸不会做这些事的 -他会的
- He wouldn't do any of that. - Yeah, he would.
你已经想到如果凯特离开他
You already thought that if Kate left him
他又没了房♥子的话
and he lost the house,
-他就会放弃 -我希望他能直接离开
- he'd just give up. - I hoped he'd just...leave.
重新开始
Start again.
你不是想伤害他吗
You didn't just want to hurt him?
不是
No.
惩罚他吗
Punish him?
我只是想让他离开
I wanted him gone.
但如果你问我是否觉得内疚
But if you're asking do I feel guilty...
这一切都不是我挑起的
I didn't start this.
之前我们过得好好的 但他一回来就欺压我
We were fine before he came back and started bullying me
还想要带走你
and trying to take you away.
我只是把他做的事公之于众罢了
All I did was tell people the truth about him.
你和汤姆谈过了吗
Did you talk to Tom?
谈过了 我问他是否担心我们工作时间太长
Yeah. I asked him if he was worried about the hours we're doing.
他说
He said...
他说有时候你没有用心听他说话
He said sometimes he thinks you're not listening.
你老是想着工作
You're...thinking about work.
有时他希望你能对他更温柔一点
Sometimes he wishes you were a bit softer with him.
好的
Ok.
你怎么说的
What did you say?
我说她不只是你妈妈
That you weren't just his mum.
她还有工作
You had a job.
要对很多人负责
Responsibility for a lot of people.
有个这么能干又受欢迎的妈妈他很幸运
He was lucky you were so talented and in demand.
好吧
Right.
你是一个很棒的母亲
You're a brilliant mum.
我爱你
Love you.
你想要这个吗
Do you want this?
-为什么 -当你老了 过得不开心
- Why? - So that when we're old and unhappy
坐在家成天看电视的时候
and in there watching TV all day,
你会记得曾经你开心过
you can remember that once upon a time, we had fun.
那我们永远也不要变老 不要不开心
Let's never get old and unhappy.
一言为定
Deal.
汤姆
Tom?
-怎么回事 -汤姆不见了
- What's going on? - Tom's not here.
我刚听到了车子开走的声音
I just heard a car leaving.
你认为他会 他之前提到了搬出去
Do you think he's...? He was talking about moving.
不会 如果要搬他会先计划好
No, he'd... Plan for that,
带上自己的东西
take his things.
赛门把他带走了 他让他走的
Simon's taken him somehow, he's made him go.
带走 怎么可能
Taken him? Come on,
赛门不可能强行带走他
it's not like Simon could have physically made him.
他可能威胁了他或者
Threatened him or...
他半夜可能突然有急事
He's probably gone off with some friends,
和朋友出去了
some crisis he's having in the middle of the night.
他现在没有什么朋友
He doesn't have any friends at the moment.
-你带那个做什么 -以防汤姆受伤
- Why are you taking that? - In case something's happened to Tom.
-过来 你得停下想一想 -放开我
- Hey, come here, you need to stop and think. - Let go of me.
要不你呆在这里
Why don't you stay here,
四处打电♥话♥问一下 我去找汤姆
call around, I'll find Tom.
你以为我会让人阻止我去找我儿子吗
You think I'm going to let anyone stop me from getting my son?
-冷静一点 -怎么冷静
- Just calm down. - Calm down?
我不会让你这么做的
I'm not letting you do this.
没有人能左右我的想法
Nobody tells me what to do.
汤姆说得对 我一次次浪费你的时间
Tom was right, I messed you around time and time again
-但你总是回来找我 -我不介意
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表