剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表
- What? - I'm going to tell you
上周这个房♥间里发生了什么事
what happened in this room last week.
我本来要来和珍玛喝杯红酒
I was due to come round and have a glass of wine with Gemma.
我们通常周四都会一起喝酒
We often would have a glass of wine on a Thursday.
我得走了
I need to go.
我到门口时听见他们的声音
I got as far as the door before I heard them,
珍玛和你丈夫在做♥爱♥
Gemma and your husband, having sex.
在那边 就在那里
Through there. Just...right there.
这是上周四的事 我说了吗
This was last Thursday. Did I mention that?
-你为什么替她说谎 -没错
- Why are you lying for her? - Exactly.
我完全没理由为她说谎
I have absolutely no reason to lie for her.
我和赛门非常努力了
Me and Simon have tried so hard,
但她就是不肯停止骚扰我们
but she just won't stop bothering us.
-我要终结这一切 -如何做到
- I'm going to put an end to this. - How?
-我要去告诉她 -但你不知道她在哪里
- I'm going to tell her. - But you don't know where she is.
我知道
Yes, I do.
旅途驿站
拉德福德 60镑/晚
旅途驿站
拉德福德 60镑/晚
别一下子就花光了
Don't spend it all at once.
你好 我想找珍玛·福斯特
Hi. I'm looking for a Gemma Foster.
她应该住在这里
I believe she's staying here.
-福斯特 -对
- Foster? - Yep.
-没有这个人 -她的车在外面
- No-one under that name. - Her car's outside.
我直接打给她
I'll just call her.
早啊
Morning.
早起换尿布
Nappies and early mornings, eh?
就跟以前一样
It's just like the old days.
-我喜欢 -尿布都是我换的
- I love it. - I do all the nappies.
如我刚才所说 就跟以前一样
Like I said, it's just like old times.
外婆 快起床
Come on, Granny. Up you get!
你在整理玩具吗
Are you going through the toys?
注意里面有什么
Just be careful what's in there.
她才两岁 别给她玩太暴♥力♥的玩具
She's only two. We don't want anything too violent.
把士兵都扔掉
Get rid of the soldiers.
安德鲁从没有过士兵
Andrew never had soldiers.
他就喜欢外星人
It was all about aliens.
大的 小的 长着12个脑袋的
Big ones, small ones, ones with 12 heads.
早上和我见个面吧 别告诉别人
珍玛·福斯特
凡是长得奇怪的 他都喜欢
Anything odd-looking, he was happy.
有点像他的女朋友们
Bit like his girlfriends!
拜托 多好笑啊
Oh, come on, that was funny.
是谁找你
Who's that?
没谁 没什么 垃圾短♥信♥而已
Oh, no-one. Nothing. It's just junk.
瞧瞧...
Look at...
瞧瞧你的帽子
Look at your hat!
这里有什么好东西 瞧那只老虎
What's this down here? Yes! Look at the tiger!
-你没事吧 亲爱的 -没事
- You all right, darling? - Yeah.
你知道珍玛走了吗
You know Gemma's gone?
她走了
No. What, gone?
对 她跟汤姆搬走了
Yeah. She moved away with Tom,
她的房♥子要卖♥♥掉了 工作也辞了
put her house on the market, quit her job.
这样啊
Right.
挺好的
That's good.
对吧
Isn't it?
对 是挺好
Yeah. Yeah, it really is.
-再见 艾米丽 -来吧
- Bye, Amelie. - Come on, then.
-再见 -把外套脱了
- Bye-bye. - Let's take that coat off.
-来吧 -祝今天过得愉快
- Come on. - Have a good day.
还有什么玩具 我们看看
What else have we got here? Let's have a look.
有头长颈鹿
There's a giraffe.
20分钟后在公园的桥边
你看起来老了
You look older.
我没料到你会来
I didn't think you'd come.
你在那顿晚餐做的事非常可恶
What you did at that dinner was appalling.
但你不是我遇到的第一个遭到背叛的女人
But you're not the first woman I've met who's been cheated on.
这会影响你 我知道
It does things to you. I know that.
找我有什么事吗
What is this about?
你爱你的女儿 不是吗
You love your daughter, don't you?
你愿意为她做任何事
You'd do anything for her.
那么多的抱负和希望
So many ambitions and hopes.
投入大量时间 让她一直走在正道上
Hours put in trying to keep her on the right track.
是的 我们非常以她为傲
Yes. We're very proud of her.
她小时候是什么样的
What was she like, as a girl?
她那时想做什么
What did she want to do?
我...
I...
她想旅行
She wanted to travel.
她以前会从杂♥志♥上剪些图片下来
She used to cut pictures out of magazines
贴在她房♥间的墙上
and put them on her wall.
不同国家的图片
All different countries.
她把她想去的地方
She had a list of places she wanted to go to,
想做的事列了一张单子
things she was going to do.
她去了那些国家 做了那些事吗
Did she go to those countries and do those things?
-还没有 -因为她选择了另一条路
- No, not yet. - Because her life took a different direction.
是的
Yes.
她想要从商 对吗
And she wants to go into business?
-对 -我认为她会做得非常好
- That's right. - I think she'd do very well.
-希望如此 -只要没什么事牵绊她
- We hope so. - As long as nothing gets in her way.
她现在在这里过得很幸福
She's very happy here at the moment.
我会告诉你一些事
I'm going to tell you something.
你一听就知道我说的是实话
When I say it, you're going to know it's the truth,
因为这关系到你女儿的幸福
cos it concerns your daughter's happiness,
所以我认为你的直觉
so I think your instinct
会告诉你我没撒谎
will kick in and you'll sense I'm not lying.
你会想要做出正确的选择
You'll want to do the right thing.
什么
What?
马克
Hey, Mark.
之前凯特没事吧
Was Kate all right earlier?
-没事 -她没呆多久
- Yeah. - She wasn't here long.
-只是吃个午饭 -她看起来不太开心
- Quick lunch. - Oh. She seemed upset.
-她很好 -真的吗
- Absolutely fine. - You sure?
真的
Yeah.
那好吧
All right.
-我以为你 -最后一次机会
- I thought you'd... - Last chance.
-你说什么 -你要倒霉了
- I'm sorry? - Things are about to go wrong for you.
如果你今天不打包走人
If you don't pack up and leave today,
我会毁了你的一切
I'll destroy everything.
我想给你个机会做出正确的决定
I want to give you the opportunity to make the right decision.
你再威胁我 我就报♥警♥了
You threaten me again, I'll call the police.
-你拒绝 -汤姆怎么样了
- Is that a no? - How's Tom?
-他还好吗 -你拒绝
- Is he OK? - Are you saying it's a no?
我他妈当然拒绝
Of course it's a fucking no.
凯特
Kate.
妈
Mum?
珍玛告诉了我们一些事 不好的事
Gemma's told us something...upsetting,
我们相信她说的
and...we believe her.
这是埋伏
This is an ambush.
-不是 亲爱的 -他的领带
- No, darling. - His tie,
你房♥间里的地址 那个叫卡莉的医生
the address in your room, the other doctor, Carly,
你的朋友安娜 为什么做这些事
your friend Anna. Why do any of it?
你真是疯了
You're actually insane.
我现在有时间了
So I've had some time.
就查了下你们的房♥子是登记在谁名下
I've checked whose name your house is registered in.
房♥子是你名下的 不是赛门
It's yours, not Simon's.
-所以呢 -我想应该是你父母付的钱
- So? - I assume your parents paid for it,
这意味着他们不信任赛门
which means they don't trust him.
-你们跟她说什么了 -什么也没说
- What have you told her? - We haven't told her anything.
我还查了庭院项目的归属
I also checked who owns the Courtyard project.
那个项目登记在你的教父马克的名下
That's in Mark's name, your godfather,
所以很明显他也不信任赛门
so he clearly doesn't trust Simon.
除了你 所有人在任何事上都不信任他
Nobody does, with anything, except you,
即使是你
and even you,
剧集 | 福斯特医生(2015) | 导航列表