特里普 快还回来! -噢 你别想拿回去
Tripp, give it back! - Aw, you're never gonna get this back.
特里普 别惹你妹妹了
Tripp, leave your sister alone!
注意了 -我要杀了你
Pay attention. - I'm gonna kill you!
细节很重要 -祝你好运咯
Details matter. - Good luck.
如果你想解开罪案 任何形式的罪案
If you want to solve a crime, any crime,
你必须首先学会 看清表面的幻象
you must first learn to see through the illusion.
她被学校停课了
She got suspended from school.
从图书馆偷走一本稀有的初版书籍
Stole a rare book from the library, first edition.
自从母亲去世后 她一直行为怪异
She's been acting out since her mother died.
这完全可以理解
Which is completely understandable.
她可能愿意跟你沟通 -她就像我们的女儿
Maybe she'll talk to you. - She's like a daughter to us.
这个家族的一切资源都供你调用
All the resources of this family are at your disposal.
我是鲁夫斯 你就是伊莫金吧?
I'm Rufus. Must be Imogene?
他们肯定没玩过它
I'd wager they never even play with it.
所以 你是世界上最伟大的侦探
So... you're the world's greatest detective.
人们说的 我可没说
Their words, not mine.
我是来帮助解决你母亲的案子的
I'm here to help with your mother's case.
我得知你是唯一的目击证人
I understand you're the only eyewitness.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
不!
No.
但我想帮忙 -你会的
But I wanna help. - You will.
你和我 我们得互帮互助
You and me, we're gonna help each other.
这位读者 你肯定觉得很简单吧 你错了
I bet you think it's easy, reader. You are wrong.
幻象随处可见
Illusions are everywhere.
在我30年的职业生涯里 我学到了两门关键课程
In my 30-year career, I have learned two key lessons.
一:别想贿赂国家公园的雇员
One, do not attempt to bribe a national parks employee.
(18年后)
还有这个:真实是珍贵且稀有的
And this: what is real is precious... and rare.
我不知道他当时为什么没有博同情 但他很快就会了
I don't know why he didn't do this, but he will soon.
嗨 -希丽亚陈正在利用这件事
Hi. - Celia Chun is using this
给这次提议捣鬼 但她只是虚张声势
to fuck with the offer, but she's just bluffing.
我知道她想参与的
I know she wants in.
看看这顶层甲板的氛围啊 这些人把你们的钱都卷走了
Check these upper deck bars. These people got all your money.
因为我知道 她在我们的船上 喝我们的酒 她是想参与的
Because I know. She's on our ship drinking our booze. She wants in,
把数字给我就是了
so just give me the numbers that I want.
她说服他们了吗?
Has she convinced 'em?
谁 董事会? -不是 陈家
Who, the board? - No, the Chuns.
你不是给她打工的吗?
Don't you work for her?
作为市场部的一个助理 就跟你一直提醒我的一样
As an assistant in the marketing department, as you remind me constantly.
知道吗 我在我的收藏夹里
You know, I keep a screengrab of your adorable,
保存了你可爱的小工资条截图
little pay stub in my favorites folder.
嗯 我知道 特里普 你在假日派对时给我看了
Yeah, I know, Tripp. You showed me at the holiday party.
1.5或8点以下的数字 你知道的
...for anything under eight. You know that.
她很狼狈啊 -我妹? 她害怕极了
She's rattled. - My sister? Terrified.
她得拿下陈家的钱 必须拿下
She's gotta lock down this Chun money. Has to.
橄榄! 谢谢 -应该的
Olives. Thank you. - Of course.
好了 嗨 不好意思 工作真是...我不是一个好朋友
Okay. Hi, sorry. Work is just-- I'm being a bad friend.
没关系呀 你把事情解决好了?
No, it's fine. Did you, uh, d'you fix things?
结束掉融♥资♥轮... -没事 一切正常
Close that funding round? - It's fine. Everything's fine.
那就好 不用管我 我能像平时那样吃白食就很开心啦
Good. Well, don't worry about me. I'm happy just freeloading as per usual.
什么? 伊莫金 别这样 你是家人 -你这么说我是真的开心
What? Imogene, please, you're family. - Really glad you say that
因为我昨晚的客房♥服务费太夸张了
because my room service bill last night was hilarious.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
你在搞什么! 这只表价值五万块呢
You gotta be fuckin' kidding me! This watch is worth 50 grand!
听到没有? 五万美金 比你该死的年薪都多
You hear me? That's 50,000 American. More than you make in a fucking year!
我很抱歉 先生 我太抱歉了... -这本来是给你的小费 现在没了
I'm so sorry, sir. I'm so sorry-- - Your tip was in here. Was.
那是你朋友吗 特里普?
Is that your friend, Tripp?
我的投资者 应该是
It's my investor... supposedly.
真讨厌 只有真正的混♥蛋♥会欺压人
I hate that. Only a true asshole punches down.
得有人去说句话了
Somebody has to say something.
但不用每次都是你啊 -可我很擅长做这个啊
Doesn't always have to be you, though. - But I'm so good at it.
我们知道你是一个烂人
We get it... you're a garbage person.
但你为什么要广而告之呢?
But what makes you think you have to broadcast it?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你作为科利尔家族的客人前来
You're here as a guest of the Collier family
在一艘十亿美元的船上免费度假
on a billion-dollar boat on a free vacation.
你应该学会说谢谢 对别的事闭上嘴
You should learn to say thank you and shut up about the rest.
你的那只手表令人非常反感
And that watch? That is an abomination.
像你这种人需要拥有 一切美好的事物还不足够
It's not enough that people like you need to own all the beautiful things.
你还非得拥有丑恶的事物
Ya have to own the ugly things, too.
嗯 你知道我怎么想吗?
Huh. You know what I think?
请震撼我愚蠢的思想吧
Please. Blow my feeble mind.
我觉得你是既要又要
I think you want it both ways.
我觉得你自认为是某个圣人
I think you tell yourself you're some kinda crusader
为内部的小人物而战斗
fightin' for the little guy from the inside.
但你根本不是内部的人
But the truth is, you're not an insider.
你不是一个人物 你是无名之辈 你是一个花钱买♥♥来的朋友
You're not somebody. You're nobody. You're a... a paid friend.
你并不因此比他们优秀 你只是因此成了伪君子
And that doesn't make you better than them. Makes you a hypocrite.
指正我吧
Tell me I'm wrong.
不 我无话可说
No, you got me pegged.
人们爱说这样一句蠢话
Here's a stupid thing people love to say:
"最简单的解释总是正确的"
"The simplest explanation is always correct."
好吧 我从不接那类案子
Well... I never took those cases.
我接不可能解开的 且让我变有钱的那类...
I took the impossible ones, and it made me rich...
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
曾经如此
...for a while.
你想知道我是怎么做的? 我已经告诉你了
You want to know how I did it? I already told you.
注意了 细节很重要
Pay attention... Details matter.
(海上密室谋杀案)
(第一章 稀有的)
(两天前)
我不敢相信我们 要被困在这东西上面十天
I can't believe we're gonna be trapped on this thing for 10 days.
很抱歉我把你拉了过来哦
I'm so sorry I dragged you into this.
嘿 哥们 这船真好啊! 我希望它能开得动
Hey, man, nice digs! I hope she floats.
我是特里普的朋友 基斯特鲁比斯基 我想感谢你们的邀请
I'm Tripp's friend, Keith Trubitsky. I wanted to thank you for the invite.
多好的款待啊!
I mean... what a treat!
"世界是丑恶的 人是悲伤的"
"The world is ugly and the people are sad."
诗人华♥莱♥士♥史蒂文斯是这么写的 这个该死的幸运鬼死于1955年
Wallace Stevens wrote that, and he died in 1955, the lucky fuck.
如果他看到此时的困境会怎样呢
Imagine if he saw the dumpster fire it is now.
但一切丑恶依然存在
But all that ugliness stays on shore.
当我们起航 就离开了真实世界
When we sail these rolling waters, we leave the real world behind.
我来告诉你们 是谁为这项特权掏钱的
And let me tell you who paid for the privilege.
你们早就久仰 劳伦斯科利尔先生的大名了
You all know Mr. Lawrence Collier by name and reputation.
他和妻子凯瑟琳一起出海 庆祝他的退休
He sails with his wife, Katherine, to celebrate his retirement.
每一位登上这艘船的客人都很重要
Every guest aboard this vessel is important
因为每一位 对劳伦斯科利尔先生来说都很重要
because every one of them is important to Mr. Lawrence Collier.
他们的女儿安娜
Their daughter, Anna,
预计将从她父亲手上接过 科利尔米尔斯公♥司♥首席执行官的职位
is expected to take over for her father as CEO of Collier Mills,
但这可不是单纯的任人唯亲 安娜科利尔就是一头鲨鱼
but this is no simple case of nepotism. Anna Collier is a shark.
他们不能掉头违背
They can't come back and want to renege on terms
我们早就签好的协议 直接拒绝吧
that we already signed to. Just tell them no.
她的妻子蕾拉科利尔 一位前小报记者
Her wife, Leila Collier, a retired clickbait journalist,
要求住在船体南侧的一间客房♥ 以躲避5G污染
requested a room on the south side of the ship to avoid 5G contamination.
而且蕾拉有特定的癖好
Leila has certain peculiarities.
安娜的儿时友人 伊莫金斯科特
Anna's childhood friend, Imogene Scott,
在她母亲惨遭谋杀后 科利尔家族收留了她
was taken in by the Collier family after her mother's grisly murder.
安娜的哥哥 劳伦斯三世
Anna's older brother, Lawrence the third,
或者叫特里普 他是个体经营者 -发牌
or Tripp, is a self-employed entrepreneur. - Hit me.
该死的 混♥蛋♥!
Goddammit! Motherfucker--
特里普开过很多公♥司♥ 全都倒闭了
Tripp has launched many enterprises, all of which have failed.
他的成功之处在于可♥卡♥因♥
What he has succeeded at is cocaine.
现在为您进行 维生素-B12静脉注射
Here's your vitamin B12 IV drip.
华盛顿州州长 亚历珊德拉霍肯伯格
Governor Alexandra Hochenberg of the state of Washington
将在今秋竞选连任
is up for reelection this fall.
她几乎是稳操胜券了
She is a virtual shoo-in.
这笔交易我们已经谈了一年多...
We've been working on this deal for over a year--
如大家所想 科利尔家族总会带着家族律师出游
As might be expected, the Colliers always travel with their family lawyer.
我都把你的废柴儿子送进瓦萨学院了
After I got your dipshit son into Vassar?
科利尔随从包括托比布里吉斯牧师 知名的政♥治♥造王者
The Collier entourage includes Father Toby Briggs, well-known political kingmaker.
托比牧师带着他的儿子 为人所知的名号♥是"那个德里克"
Father Toby drags along his son, known to the world as That Derek.
没错 这些人很有钱
Oh, yeah. These people rich.
"那个德里克"是一个 冉冉升起的TikTok明星
That Derek is a rising TikTok star.