还好吗 坏家伙们? 我是你们的好兄弟 "那个德里克"
What up, baddies? It's your boy, That Derek.
华♥莱♥士♥史蒂文斯肯定在天堂为我们哭泣
Surely, in his celestial manse, Wallace Stevens weeps for us all.
陈家运营着一个全球性快时尚帝国
The Chun family operate a global fast-fashion empire
由他们的老太君希丽亚陈管理
overseen by matriarch Celia Chun.
传闻陈家将在航程中
Rumor has it the Chuns will
宣布对科利尔米尔斯公♥司♥进行大额投资
announce a sizable investment in Collier Mills while they sail with us.
你们可能认出了他们的私人安保人员 鲁夫斯科茨沃斯
You may recognize their personal security detail, Rufus Cotesworth.
曾有人预言他会是世界上最伟大的侦探
Once heralded as the World's Greatest Detective,
可他虎落平阳了
he has been brought low by circumstance.
我们VIP宾客表中的最后一位
And finally, rounding out our VIP guest list,
就是来自印第安纳州印第安纳波利斯的 基斯特鲁比斯基先生
is Mr. Keith Trubitsky of Indianapolis, Indiana.
他印证了金钱买♥♥不来品味 好外形 魅力或能力
Proof that money cannot buy taste, good looks, charm... or ability.
该死!
Fuck!
我们的宾客寄希望于你们 将他们送去
Our guests look to you... to transport them
曾经那个美与风格并存的时代
to a bygone era of beauty and style.
这是我们施放的咒语 别成为那个坏了规矩的人
It is a spell we cast. Do not be the one to break it.
解散
Dismissed.
温妮 你知道我这份工作 最好的部分是什么吗?
Winnie, do you know what the very best part of my job is?
苏尼尔让我有权炒掉任何人
Sunil lets me fire anyone I want.
你炒不了我
You can't fire me.
除非你想在新年听妈妈教育你
Not if you don't want a lecture from Mum at New Year's.
我担心...
I worry.
你在这些人身边太久 会遇到诱惑
There are temptations when you spend so much time around these people.
你的思想和行为会开始像他们
You start to think like them, you start to act like them.
但你不可以 因为他们无论去哪 都有保护他们的东西
But you can't, because they have something that protects them everywhere they go.
那是什么? -钱
And what is that? - Money.
女士们先生们 早上好
Buongiorno, ladies and gentlemen--
我是鲁夫斯 我是来帮助解决你母亲的案子的
I'm Rufus. I'm here to help with your mother's case.
我想给一位客人留言
I'd like to leave a note for a guest.
我就是不太确定他在哪间房♥ 鲁夫斯科茨沃斯
I'm just not sure what room he's in. Rufus Cotesworth?
对不起 但每一位乘客的行程表都是私密的
I'm sorry, but the itinerary of each passenger is private.
所以他不算宾客咯
So, he's not a guest.
我没那么说 -他是给谁打工的?
I didn't say that. - Who's he working for?
下午好 斯科特女士
Good afternoon, Ms. Scott.
你想给科茨沃斯先生留什么言呢?
What message would you like to leave Mr. Cotesworth?
我改主意了
Changed my mind.
我想给他的老板留言
I'd like to leave a message for whoever he's working for.
"你请了一个骗子 止损吧"
"You hired a fraud. Cut your losses."
你不用拿支笔吗? -我会记得的
Aren't you gonna get a pen? - I'll remember.
嘿 哥们 等等 刚接到汇丰银行打来的电♥话♥
Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Hey, bud. Hey. Just got off the call with HSBC
他们说没收到你的汇款啊
and they said they never received your wire.
是啊 我的顾问想最后再看一眼 所以...
Oh, yeah, my advisor wanted to take one last look, so--
噢 是吗 我可不是在开玩笑 好吧?
Ah, uh-huh. Yeah, I'm not dickin' around, 'kay?
今晚午夜就是最后期限 没得商量 否则你就进救生艇
Deadline's a deadline. Midnight tonight or else get in a fuckin' lifeboat,
滚出这艘船
get the fuck off the ship.
好吧 猛♥男♥ 东西给我
Okay, tiger. Give me the thing.
招股章程 -是啊
The prospectus. - Yeah, sure.
我现在就看 -好
I'll read it right now. - Okay.
好吗? -好
'Kay? - All right.
哦 你住这间啊? 我妹就住走廊对面
Oh, is this you? My, my sister's right across the hall.
真想不到
Fancy that.
看 我们能享受这次旅程的 -是啊
See, we can have fun on this trip. - Yeah.
我知道你坐那趟飞机不容易
I know the plane was hard for you.
我只是说 你做到了
I'm just saying. Y-- You did it.
我们如今在这 安全了
We're here now and we're safe.
哪也不安全 安娜
Nowhere is safe, Anna.
你没发现任何监听装置
W-- You didn't find any listening devices.
我们要在海中♥央♥的 一艘船上待一整周
We're on a ship in the middle of the ocean for a whole week.
我们抓住机会吧 去游泳 跳舞
Let's take advantage. Swim... go dancing.
签下一笔三百万的交易
Close a three billion deal.
包括这个
That too.
但我会为我们留出时间的
But I will make time for us.
今晚你父亲会宣布你接任吗?
Will your father announce you tonight?
在欢迎派对上
At the welcome party.
我会去的
I'll come.
真的吗? -或许我们之后可以去跳舞呢
Really? - Maybe we can go dancing after.
你绝对猜不到谁在这艘船上
You're never gonna fucking guess who's on this ship.
鲁夫斯科茨沃斯就在这艘船上 而且他在给陈家打工
Rufus Cotesworth is here, on the ship, and he's working for the Chuns.
做私人安保而已 这家伙萎靡了20年
Private security. The man's at the deep end of a 20-year downslide.
这人就是一个废柴
The man's a fucking hack.
这是希丽亚陈传达的信息 -是的
This is a message from Celia Chun. - Yes.
公♥司♥尽职调查 没别的意思
Corporate due diligence. It doesn't mean anything.
这不是重点 她是想威胁我们
You're missing the point. She's trying to intimidate us.
凯瑟琳 那别由着她啊
Well, then, Katherine, don't let her.
我担心的不是自己
It's not me I'm worried about.
如果他打听不该知道的...
If he snoops around in the wrong place--
他就是一个该死的废柴
He's a fucking hack!
我们拥有能葬送他的资料 那将是相互保证毁灭
We have information that could bury him. It would be mutually assured destruction.
这依然是不礼貌的行为 而且表明了陈家不信任我们
Still, it's bad form, and it shows the Chuns don't trust us.
我要跟埃莉诺谈谈 -别啊
I'm gonna talk to Eleanor. - No, no.
如果我们显出紧张 就意味着我们有理由紧张
If we look nervous, it means we have a reason to be nervous.
我们控制住就行 -你知道怎么做吗?
We just keep it tight. - Do you even know how?
那好 我们按兵不动
Okay, then. We stay the course.
我不会因为该死的鲁夫斯科茨沃斯 而搞砸这次交易的
I will not blow this deal over Rufus fucking Cotesworth.
我是来帮助解决你母亲的案子的
I'm here to help with your mother's case.
我得知你是唯一的目击证人
I understand you're the only eyewitness.
那天有下雨
It rained that day.
我不知道 这经常下雨
I don't know. It rains a lot here.
确实 空气中有一股寒气
It did. There was a chill in the air.
你当时穿着那件吗?
Were you wearing that?
她让我借的
She let me borrow it.
她总是担心天冷
She was always worried about the cold.
我妈也一样
My mum was the same.
所以你当时在车里
So... you were there in the car.
是的
Yes.
拿着什么呢?
What do you have there?
伊莫金! 你从安娜那里偷来这个
Imogene... you stole this from Anna.
她都不知道那是什么 妈妈
She doesn't even know what it is, Mom.
它有一个秘密部件 她都不知道
It has a secret compartment, and... she had no idea.
你是说这个?
You mean this?
这是研究里那东西的一个复♥制♥品
It's a replica of the one in the study.
是啊 我知道 因为科利尔夫人 把她的第一枚订婚戒指放在里面了
Yeah, I know, 'cause Mrs. Collier keeps her first engagement ring in there.
那个马球选手送她的那一枚
You know, the one she got from that polo player?
你目光如炬
You see things.
看出其他人都懒得发现的事物
Things other people don't even bother to notice.
谁都有玩具 而你有天赋
Anyone can have a toy. You have a gift.
你要让我把它放回去 不是吗?
You're gonna make me put it back, aren't you?
当然了
I sure am.
不 我不能下车
No. N-No, I can't get out of the car.
别逼我下车! 不要
Don't make me get out of the car!
不要! 妈妈 不要啊!
No! Don't! Mom, don't!
不! 妈妈 不!
No! Mom, no!
不
No!
不! 妈妈 不!
No, Mom! No!
嘿
Hey.
我看到你了
I see you.
你一直在跟踪我吗?
Have you been following me?
在悉尼? 上个月在纽约?
In Sydney? In New York last month?
等等
Hold on there.
我可是第一次离开大印第安纳州
This is the first time this Hoosier has left the great state of Indiana.
你换房♥间是为了监视我和我妻子吗?
Did you switch rooms to spy on me and my wife?
换房♥间?
Switch rooms?
我换房♥间是因为之前那间房♥的旁边 都是一群大喊大叫的小孩
Oh, I moved 'cause last one was next to a buncha screaming kids.
你是给谁打工的?
Who are you working for?
女士 我觉得你可能脑子有点迷糊
Lady, I think, maybe, you're a little mixed up.
好看 不是吗?
Pretty... isn't it?
没错 这是一幅吉尔伯特贝叶斯的作品 他只制♥作♥过少数几幅
Yeah, it's a Gilbert Bayes. He only made a few of these.
他们肯定花了一大笔钱 才能把它安装在这
They must've paid a fortune to have it installed here.
是啊 装了三个集装箱
Yeah, it took three cranes.
我是苏尼尔 是那个...
Sunil. I'm the, um--