What do you want? - I want to help you, Ms. Scott.
胡扯
That's bullshit.
好吧
Fine.
我要真♥相♥ -真♥相♥?
I want the truth. - Oh, the truth?
你从什么时候开始关心这个了?
Since when do you care about that?
从未放弃过真♥相♥ 是真♥相♥放弃了我
Never gave up on the truth. Truth gave up on me.
太可悲了
That's so sad.
知道吗?
You know what?
你想给他们看录像? 那就给吧
You wanna show 'em the footage? Show them.
我自有办法
I can handle it.
当你朋友安娜发现 你一直在揩公♥司♥的油水
Hm... will your friend, Anna, be so eager to grease the wheels of justice
她还会急着推进案件的侦破吗?
when she finds out you've been skimming from the family firm?
24小时内 国际刑♥警♥组织登上这艘船
In 24 hours, Interpol lands on this ship,
那你将成为他们的主要... 不 他们唯一的嫌疑人
and you will be their prime-- No. Their only suspect.
让我帮忙
Let me help.
我没办法 我在试了 只是...
I can't. I'm trying to. It's just--
我记不得 我做不到 -好 那我们就不要了
I can't remember. I can't do this. - All right, then. We don't have to.
你在写什么?
What are you writing?
一个故事而已 故事讲的是一只紫色兔子
Just a story. A little story about a purple rabbit
它只喜欢吃玫瑰花瓣
who only likes to eat rose petals.
你才不是 那是乱写的 -是吗?
No, you're not. That's gibberish. - Is it?
"很久很久以前有一只紫色兔子"
"Once upon a time, there was a purple rabbit
"它没日没夜地吃玫瑰花瓣"
who ate rose petals day and night."
这是密语 -没错
It's a code. - That it is.
没人能读懂 除非有引子
And no one can read it. Not without the primer.
什么是引子? -它就像一把锁
What's a primer? - It's like a lock.
一个关键词 只有我知道 还有其他我信任的人
A keyword... known only to me. And whoever else I trust with my thoughts.
每一条信息的首个加密词总是相同的
First coded word of every message, always the same.
你的引子
Your primer.
就是那个 看出来了?
That very thing. See?
如果你提前知道引子 比如猫...
If you knew the primer was, say, cat.
"C-A-T"
C-A-T.
那就得出一串代码
Then you get a code.
来一个"D-Q-I"
A big, um, D, Q, I.
现在你知道D变成C Q变成A I变成T
Now you know the D becomes C, Q becomes A, I becomes T.
你能就此着手解码整个谜团了
From there, you can get to work decoding the whole mess.
怎么做?
How?
我使用一种叫频率分♥析♥的方法
I use something called frequency analysis.
有些字母更常见 比如元音
Some letters are more common than others. Vowels, for instance.
你知道英语最常见的元音是什么吗?
You know what the most common vowel in the English language is?
"truth" -是E
"Truth." - It's E.
不是 "truth" 那是你的引子
No. "Truth." That's your primer.
它在你每一条信息的开头
It's at the front of every one of your messages.
在第一和第四个位置是相同的字母
The same letter in the first and fourth place.
不是元音或辅音 T 是"truth"
Not a vowel, a consonant. T... it's "truth."
或许我应该给你打工啊
Perhaps I should be working for you.
我这是在干什么呢?
What am I doing here again?
我总是带助手去工作 我的书中有写
I always work with an assistant. Read my book.
这是一个经典的密室谋杀 没有进出口
It's a classic locked-room murder. No way in... or out.
好吧 我可是进来了
Yeah, well, I got in.
除了门 窗都被密封了
Aside from the door, windows are hermetically sealed,
地板就是...地板
the floor is-- It's a floor.
监控显示一整晚
We have surveillance that shows no one
都没人进出房♥间
came in or out of the place all night,
不包括我俩 根据他四肢血液汇聚的方式
present company excluded. He's been dead four, maybe five hours,
他死了大概四五个小时
based on the way the blood is pooled in his extremities.
好 所以就不可能是我了
Wait, so... it couldn't have been me.
我是大概凌晨两点在这的 我给你看看
I was here at, like, 2 a.m. Let me show you.
一步两步三步...
Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead.
2:16
2:16.
我是2:16在这的 我可以证明 我们可以给国际刑♥警♥组织看这个
I was here at 2:16. I can prove it. We can show this to Interpol.
这是一个开始 但还不够
It's a start... but it's not enough.
真正的问题是 谁会想让基斯特鲁比斯基先生死掉?
The real question is, who would want Mr. Keith Trubitsky dead?
等等 你闻到了吗?
Wait, do you smell that?
两杯 或许是三杯迈泰鸡尾酒
Two, maybe three Mai Tais.
烟熏三文鱼调味烈酒 -不 不是...
Smoked salmon chaser. - No, not--
是消毒剂
It's disinfectant.
在他们发现特鲁比斯基之前 清洁工在这工作
Housekeeping was in here working before they found Trubitsky.
肯定破坏了犯罪现场 谁知道她还看到了什么呢
Trampling my crime scene, no doubt. Who knows what else she saw.
我们必须和清洁工谈谈
We must speak to the housekeeper.
我推着那辆车去那个倒霉蛋的房♥里
也没怎样啊 不过呢
你没办法确定那些人是怎样的
我一转身 到处都是血和肠子
我都不知道地毯的血迹要怎么洗
那味道可真是要命
都清洗不掉的
她什么都没看见
She didn't see anything.
不 她说了不只这些
No, she said a lot more than that.
怎么? 他总是带助手工作 去读他的书吧
What? He always works with an assistant. Read his book.
助手是你啊
And that's you?
如果她记得重要的事 我一定会立刻通知你们
If she remembers anything of consequence, I'll be sure to inform you immediately.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是认真的?
Are you serious?
你就这么被她欺负吗?
You're just gonna let her push you around like that?
清洁工一无所知
Housekeeper doesn't know anything.
而高女士只是在保护她的姨妈
And Ms. Goh is simply being protective of her aunt.
事实上 不少工作人员都是她的亲戚
In fact... a not insignificant amount of the crew are her relations.
你还会说粤语啊 -稍有涉猎
And you speak Cantonese. - I dabble.
去别的地方涉猎吧
Dabble elsewhere.
那好 不过真♥相♥迟早会浮出水面
Very well... but the truth will come out sooner or later.
我更希望是早一点 就像我喜欢早点打盹
And I prefer sooner... as I like a nap.
嘿! 那是怎么一回事? 你为什么没给那个清洁工施压?
Hey, hey! What was that? Huh? Why didn't you press the housekeeper?
她什么也没说 她一无所知
She didn't say anything. She doesn't know anything.
不 那是胡说的 她们有所隐瞒
No, that's bullshit. They're hiding something.
这艘船上的每个人都有所隐瞒
Everyone on this ship is hiding something.
不意味着那就是你想找的
Doesn't mean it's the thing you're looking for.
好吧 但是等一下 不 嘿 等等 你不觉得有点怪吗?
Okay, but wait. No, hey, wait, wait. You don't think it's a bit weird?
你和我 20年未见
You and me, separated for 20 years.
突然间 我们参加某个荒谬的海上旅行
All of a sudden, we're floating around on some preposterous vacation
去到遥远的地方 而某个混♥蛋♥害自己被谋杀了
in the middle of nowhere, and some asshole gets himself murdered.
你不喜欢巧合啊 -巧合只不过是被打扮了的线索
You don't like coincidences. - Coincidences are just dressed-up clues.
读过我的自传啊
Read my autobiography.
是 我略读过你那本蠢书
Yeah, I skimmed your stupid book.
噢 你知道更大的事情正在发生
Oh, you know something bigger is going on.
所以你不想当着员工们的面问太多
That's why you don't wanna ask too many questions in front of the staff.
所以你没说录像的事? 所以你来找我?
That's why you cut out that footage? That's why you came to me?
我们只能...靠自己
We can rely only on ourselves.
无论真♥相♥到底如何 我们不知道是谁参与了
We have no idea... who could be a part of whatever this is.
好 那现在怎么办?
Okay. So, what now?
现在我们来到有趣的部分了
Now we get to the fun part.
我们得查出是谁在捣鬼 走吧
Get to figure out who's messin' with us. Let's go.
接下来是怎样?
What next?
我关上门 放下房♥卡 不对 我把它放在桌上
I close the door... put the key card down. No, no, no. No, I put it on the table.
没错 房♥间一团糟
Uh, the room is a wreck.
地毯上有番茄酱的渍
Uh, there's ketchup stains on the carpet.
衬衫在椅子上 粉色瓜亚贝拉衬衫
Shirt was on a chair, pink guayabera.
不对 应该是绿色的 绿色瓜亚贝拉衬衫
No, no. No, it was green. It's a green guayabera.
我不记得了 我...
I don't know. I don't know. I--
噢 我为什么没法思考呢 -很正常
Oh! Why can't I think? - Bog standard.
记忆易受影响
Memory is malleable.
大部分目击证人 会在不知情的情况下歪曲真♥相♥
Most witnesses distort the truth... without even realizing it.
别相信任何事 任何人
Trust nothing. No one.
尤其是你自己
Especially yourself.
等等
Wait.
不 我是对的 就是绿色的 但它不是在椅子上
No, I'm, I'm right, it was green, but it wasn't on a chair.
当时房♥间里有一台小推车 衬衫已经在上面了
There was a bar cart in the room and it's not up there anymore.
该死 他们就是这样出入的
Holy shit, that-that's how they got in and out.
有可能 -不 肯定是
Possibly. - No, definitively.
那样的话 凶手也知道你了
Then the killer knows something about you, too.
他们躲在特鲁比斯基的套房♥里
They were hiding in Trubitsky's suite.
他们看到你砸了他的表 偷走600镑
They saw you make a hash of his timepiece, nick 600 quid.
如果你看穿了这件事
If you see this through,
那你可能就有危险了
it is possible that you will be in danger,